Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: madina hotel reviews

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
    I would not hesitate to recommend the Shaza at all.

Alhumdollilah I'm logged in using their WiFi 😊
    Me too. Their breakfast is probably one of the best I have seen or experienced. Alhumdo Lillah

Comment

Originally posted by you5uf View Post
      Me too. Their breakfast is probably one of the best I have seen or experienced. Alhumdo Lillah
      Hahaha MashaAllah. Do you enjoy the kahwa and dates at salaaj time.

Not many Britain here at all.

Enjoy your stay in the beautiful city

The Hyatts breakfast in Makkah is even better.
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Hahaha MashaAllah. Do you enjoy the kahwa and dates at salaaj time.
        Lol. Yup. Before and after.

Comment

Insha'Allah I'll be in Madinah at the Shaza by the end of the week, so we will be there together
          So that would be why I got a call from you last week at what I thought was a random time for you! Insha'Allah you are having an amazing time :love:
          “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
          www.cage.ngo
          www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

I've read two reviews so far about Shaza Al Madina which mention that the hotel does not allow food from outside to be brought inside the hotel ? Can anyone confirm if this is correct ?

Absolutely ridiculous if it's true and will totally put me off booking this hotel altogether.

BTW if anyone knows any more hotels who have the same stance whether in Makkah or Madinah please let me know. Jzk

Comment

Assalamu alaikum, does anyone know the current state of affairs with Madinah Movenpick. In terms of location and distance to the Masjid I'm aware of this. I wanted to know more about the hotel and room conditions. Jazakallahu Khair.

Comment

Originally posted by Deenie Man View Post
                I've read two reviews so far about Shaza Al Madina which mention that the hotel does not allow food from outside to be brought inside the hotel ? Can anyone confirm if this is correct ?

Absolutely ridiculous if it's true and will totally put me off booking this hotel altogether.

BTW if anyone knows any more hotels who have the same stance whether in Makkah or Madinah please let me know. Jzk
                I dont know their rule, but I visited my friend almost daily last ramadan and did suhoor there in his room (nice room). one day it was Al Baiq, then from Miraaj hotel a few times, and then from someone's home one time, each time from outside the hotel. Again - I dont know the policy of the hotel. I will add that he had booked his room with meal in their restaurant as well, but he had outside food brought in as well.

Comment

Anyone happen to comment on recent experience or review Al Haram hotel please been 8 years since I stayed there but was hoping to know of recent condition of rooms and bathrooms etc

Comment

And if could someone tell me about the Majlis Grand Mercure Madinah please

Comment

Plenty of reviews on grand mecure on here. Its on the 2nd row easy access to the haraam.

Comment

Jzk but booked directly with Shaza Al Madinah instead

Comment

Have booked the Grand Mecure for my trip in December. Will write a review on my return.

To find a decent hotel in close approximate to Haraam has become a right mission.

Comment

Madina hotels on the first row are run down.

Comment

Originally posted by ilegal-imigrant View Post

Have booked the Grand Mecure for my trip in December. Will write a review on my return.

To find a decent hotel in close approximate to Haraam has become a right mission.
                              ok, will wait for it InshaAllah. So many people going in December it seems, I guess as per normal

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post

Madina hotels on the first row are run down.
                                Run down as in meaning?
                                Is it the standards? I thought the standards are maintained. no?
                                Or?

Comment

Working...
                                X