madina hotel reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: madina hotel reviews

The Dar Al Iman Intercontinental is an excellent hotel. The rooms are a bit dated but location wise you can't really get better as it is on the doorstep of the haram. The food at the hotel is also excellent and I would highly recommend it.

Comment

Madina al Anwar movepick

oh God, it's crap, run down. Showers are mouldy so when checking in, first check your room before you start unpacking in case you need to request room change.

I wouldn't class it a 5*. We choose to stay there year because it's the cheapest 5* located close to the haramain.

Comment

Loool ooo just read my review from 2010

lool service ice has gone down!

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
        Madina al anwar movenpick

Advertised as 5* but ismail uncle has said its a 4*

we have been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years,
        its on the front line of hotels which all face the haraamain, so easy access to the haraam.

Good service all a round,
        Quick check in
        house keeping - very good. All rooms are cleaned at a high standard (the house keeping staff are always lovely! m.a)
        wii fii in the rooms,
        breakfast is okay, room service is also fine.
        Plenty of lifts.

Would defo recommend!

Comment

Has anyone stayed in Millennium Taiba hotel in Madinah planning to book it for my Easter group need feedback if anyone on this forum has stayed there.
          Last edited by Abu Eesa; 16-11-15, 11:12 PM.
          http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Eesa View Post
            Has anyone stayed in Elaf Al Kinda hotel in Makkah planning to book it for my Easter group need feedback if anyone on this forum has stayed there.
            Yes, my family have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. Positive feedback, close to the haraam only rush hour during salah ( its located next to the cheapy (but nice) food shops.

The decor of the rooms could do with an upgrade but the service etc was good.

Btw have a look at trip advisor re this hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
              Yes, my family have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. Positive feedback, close to the haraam only rush hour during salah ( its located next to the cheapy (but nice) food shops.

The decor of the rooms could do with an upgrade but the service etc was good.

Btw have a look at trip advisor re this hotel.
              Thanks I edited my post when realized it is thread for Madinah Hotels thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Dar ul Iman intercontinental
                Stayed here with my family in December 2015. In our suite we had a little kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. The kitchenette was handy with kids. In terms of location, when u r out of the hotel, you are in the courtyard of the mosque. It is that close. . The furniture was worn out and the bathrooms do need refurbishment. My rating is 8/10 for this hotel.

Sofara al huda
                Stayed here in 2012 with our hajj group. It’s a 4 star hotel, but in KSA a 4 star is more like a 3 star, however in my opinion this is not the case with this particular hotel.
                Location is very good. Again you will use Bab e usman to enter haram which was very convenient for me. The hotel was clean and breakfast and dinner was good. My rating is 9.5/10.

Hilton Hotel
                Stayed here in May 2011 with our umrah group. Excellent hotel and location. Especially for ladies, the gate to visit Roza Mubark was right in front. My husband preferred Dar ul Iman IC , but my vote is for Hilton due to its closeness to Bab e Usman.
                InshaAllah if I visit again, I will go for this hotel. 10/10

Comment

ignore

Comment

Would anyone recommend Al Eiman Taibah or is it also called Al Eiman Qibla for family with kids?

Comment

Originally posted by ghauri786 View Post
                      Would anyone recommend Al Eiman Taibah or is it also called Al Eiman Qibla for family with kids?
                      Eiman Taiba is closer to ladies gate then Eiman Qiblah which is opposite side of Rawdah.

Comment

Something to bear in mind with hotels in both Madinah and Makkah is that the level of service during Ramadan and Hajj time varies compared with other times of the year due to hotels being at full capacity during these periods.

As such, sometimes extremely positive experience during an Umrah visit may be completely different to someone who visited at Hajj time and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnK View Post
                          Something to bear in mind with hotels in both Madinah and Makkah is that the level of service during Ramadan and Hajj time varies compared with other times of the year due to hotels being at full capacity during these periods.

As such, sometimes extremely positive experience during an Umrah visit may be completely different to someone who visited at Hajj time and vice versa.
                          Yes totally agree.

Comment

Salam.
                            Has anyone got any experiance with Millennium Al Aqeeq Madinah

Comment

Originally posted by HusainIslam View Post
                              Salam.
                              Has anyone got any experiance with Millennium Al Aqeeq Madinah
                              I saw it from outside and its in the 3rd line of hotels from the Haram. Something I class to be far.....esp from women's gate

See Tripadvisor

I was going to book this one - but when with Shaza al Madinah instead. alhumdollilah
                              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

assalaamu alaikum, any experience of al-shohada hotel ?
                                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X