Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - Umrah for the Month of Ramadan...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - Umrah for the Month of Ramadan...

:salams

My husband and I would like to go for Umrah for the whole month of Ramadan Insha'allah... does anyone know of any good trustworthy companies that have such packages. I know I can Google it but so many people get conned, I would rather go with someone people have been with before and are reliable.

:jkk:
    “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cage.ngo
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Re: Help - Umrah for the Month of Ramadan...

Brother Ismail Simjee is the expert on this......contact him Insha'Allah, he is a poster on the forum
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
      Brother Ismail Simjee is the expert on this......contact him Insha'Allah, he is a poster on the forum
      It took me so long to find his name, do you know how many names there are beginning with 'I' on this forum? but I have contacted him.

“The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
      www.cage.ngo
      www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Wow...

With al-hidaayah just the last 15 nights is £1800 and that was last year and this year it's going to be more when announced. Ramadan for the month will therefore be the same if not more than Hajj!!! :(
        www.cage.ngo
        www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

http://www.satiatours.com/

Give these people a call

Ask to speak to Hafiz Allahrakhu Satia and tell him your a friend of mine ( i've repped u my name )......

....alot of people find them over priced but he will negotiate.

Alhumdollilah, the only reason I recommend them is because Ive travelled with my rather ill mother on more than one occasion with them and have also performed Umrah during Ramadhan. And Alhumdollilah they have been brilliant ever single time.

If I remember correctly...that time Mum ended up in hospital the night she got to Makkah 2 days prior to Ramadhan....they took her to hospital whilst dad and I went to perform Umrah.....and Alhumdollilah they looked after her well.....lol.....

My sister recently went to Hajj.....she found the group staisfactory, but I wouldnt travel with him and neither would I recommend him.

But Satia Tours I do recommend!!!
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Mashallah

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
            http://www.satiatours.com/

Give these people a call

Ask to speak to Hafiz Allahrakhu Satia and tell him your a friend of mine ( i've repped u my name )......

....alot of people find them over priced but he will negotiate.

Alhumdollilah, the only reason I recommend them is because Ive travelled with my rather ill mother on more than one occasion with them and have also performed Umrah during Ramadhan. And Alhumdollilah they have been brilliant ever single time.

If I remember correctly...that time Mum ended up in hospital the night she got to Makkah 2 days prior to Ramadhan....they took her to hospital whilst dad and I went to perform Umrah.....and Alhumdollilah they looked after her well.....lol.....

My sister recently went to Hajj.....she found the group staisfactory, but I wouldnt travel with him and neither would I recommend him.

But Satia Tours I do recommend!!!
            They sound really nice. I called but he wasn't there as he is leaving for Umrah but they said last year it was £2000 and this year it will be even more :(
            www.cage.ngo
            www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

InshaAllah I will respond. Give me a couple of days as I am extremely busy with passports for umrah.

Comment

Alhumdulillah

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
                InshaAllah I will respond. Give me a couple of days as I am extremely busy with passports for umrah.
                www.cage.ngo
                www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

See the thread "high prices for Ramadan and Haj".

Comment

Help...

Is this company any good http://www.hajis.co.uk/umrah-packages.asp?
                    www.cage.ngo
                    www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Sabbir Kothia in Preston own this company.

Get him to provide you a quote whilst trying out :

Sky Direct Travel in Bolton...They have some good locations for Ramadan.

Comment

Thank you

Sabbir Kothia in Preston own this company.

Get him to provide you a quote whilst trying out :

Sky Direct Travel in Bolton...They have some good locations for Ramadan.
                        Sky Travel seems very cheap for Ramadan, are they reliable?

www.cage.ngo
                        www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

I can vouch for them because they actually are an extension of a very large Hajj/Umra Group in India.

I think the lower rates they offer is because of this connection and the benefit of bulk bookings or perhaps even taking over the whole hotel.

Abdul is the name of the Bolton based company. Speak to him directly and, if you wish, name me as the guilty one referring you to him.

However, ultimately, who you book with is your decision.

I can vouch for many others too such as Satia, Khadim al Hujjaj, Zahid Tours, To Haram Ltd, Dome Tours, Khidmah Tours, Al Hijaz and so on.

Comment

Alhumdulillah

I can vouch for them because they actually are an extension of a very large Hajj/Umra Group in India.

I think the lower rates they offer is because of this connection and the benefit of bulk bookings or perhaps even taking over the whole hotel.

Abdul is the name of the Bolton based company. Speak to him directly and, if you wish, name me as the guilty one referring you to him.

However, ultimately, who you book with is your decision.

I can vouch for many others too such as Satia, Khadim al Hujjaj, Zahid Tours, To Haram Ltd, Dome Tours, Khidmah Tours, Al Hijaz and so on.
                            Thank you for all your help, it is much appreciated as I was so worried about who to go with as there are so many dodgy companies out there who take your money and disappear or you have no visa or no hotel etc.

Who would you say is the best to go with in terms or reliablity?

www.cage.ngo
                            www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

I'm also going for the last 15 days Inshallah just waiting for a few prices from M Zahid in Blackburn and Al-Hiddayah who are still finalising prices however they think it may be slightly cheaper than last year so just hanging on. Negative side for me is that those who I want to go with ie Satia are spending last 10 days in Madinah where as I want to spend them in Makkah.

Comment

Working...
                              X