X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMRA VISA - New Date

Sadly it has not.

There are now scores of aspiring mutamirs in UK alone who will lose money on tickets purchased to fly out from 14 March to 25 March included.

The news from Jeddah is that it may now open on 15 March instead. Wallah o Aalam.

This means the earliest anyone can leave from UK will be 28 March.

Comment

Brother Ismail,
      Thanks for your reply, I am from Toronto, Canada,so March 15 is also applied for Canadian resident too.

thanks,
      Qaiser

Comment

Br Qaiser,

who have you contacted in Toronto? I will be calling my travel agent tomorrow inshallah to find out the latest updates. I really wanted to fly out on the 20th of March. I really hope that will happen.

Br. Ismail, thanks for all your input. This is not the news i was waiting for. Please keep us updated inshallah. May Allah make it easy for all of us.

esmail

Comment

Assalamo Alaikum WR WB.

The system is applied uniformly and effects every countries in the world except the GCC countries. Hence, the delay impacts on Canadians same way as UK or Indonesia or Pakistan etc.

Make Du'a.

Comment

Salaams brother ismail,

any news on the visas, will they be opening today ????

jazakallah
            zahir

Comment

Subhanallah, this is getting so rediculous. I dont understand why they are doing this. I will get an update at 11:00am EST this morning (toronto time) and i will post it up asap and maybe Br. Ismail will verify that.

Br. Ismail, lets say, they do start issuing visas on the 15th, and the earliest day you can fly in is the 25th, would it possible to stop my Amman for a few days before the 25th and make our presence for umrah on the 25th? So basically leave on the 21st from where we are?

In order to take advantage of the holidays, i might just have to do that.

Also, is there anyone with suggestions where to spend a few days before hitting Umrah? we were thinking:

-Amman 2 days,
              - Palesting 2 days

any other suggestions..

Esmail

Comment

Originally posted by Hafizesh View Post
                Subhanallah, this is getting so rediculous. I dont understand why they are doing this. I will get an update at 11:00am EST this morning (toronto time) and i will post it up asap and maybe Br. Ismail will verify that.

Br. Ismail, lets say, they do start issuing visas on the 15th, and the earliest day you can fly in is the 25th, would it possible to stop my Amman for a few days before the 25th and make our presence for umrah on the 25th? So basically leave on the 21st from where we are?

In order to take advantage of the holidays, i might just have to do that.

Also, is there anyone with suggestions where to spend a few days before hitting Umrah? we were thinking:

-Amman 2 days,
                - Palesting 2 days

any other suggestions..

Esmail
                Assalamo Alaikum WR WB.

Ya Akhi, it takes at least 8 to 10 clear working days for the formalities of the process to complete. Of all the embassies of saudi arabia, the one in Ottawa is the most remotest and which, I understand does not even allow agents to enter personally. The agents have to either mail the passports or leave it with the reception in Ottawa. Further, almost all of the muslim community and the umra/haj agents are in Toronto or other cities and not, I understand, in Ottawa.

As it is, the system is not open yet and we don't know for sure when it will.

So your programme to leave on 21st is not realistic anymore. And you aspire to stopover in Amman and Jerusalem which is very courageous and noble. But that too cannot happen as per your plan.

You have to allow at least 14 days between the system to open and the final visa stamped in your passport before you can fly out anywhere ya akhi.

I wish I could be more helpful. There are scores of hotels in Amman which you can choose by just surfing the net. There are not that many available in Jerusalem in the muslim part of the city though. But once you are in Amman the hotelier , in which you stay, will guide you InshaAllah.

Make Du'a.

Comment

Jazakhallah for your input and insight.

Comment

This is really frustrating. We now have to shift our flight further to mid this year due to work commitment. Sad that our plan is not happening for now. Allah made everything for reasons and maybe this is what's best for us at the moment. :(

Comment

Dear All,

The visa has started today.
                      ALhamdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by EAhmad View Post
                        Dear All,

The visa has started today.
                        ALhamdulillah.
                        Salaam Brother,

r u sure about this as i have just spoken to the embassy after reading your email and they said it has not opened yet, also i have spoken to Haj & Umrah based in Maida Vale they have been in the business for 30+ years and even they said it has not opened. Who gave u the information that it has opened today?

Comment

An agent from Regent St just emailed me and I have also spoken to him. The other agent in Malaysia has also started their input to MOFA yesterday. I do not know about other agents.

Comment

Thats odd as the Saudi Embassy in London are saying it has not started yet. Please if you dont mind can you please let me know the name of the agent or u can PM me with the details, like you i am also looking to go but am very restricted with dates.

Wa-Salaam

Comment

Originally posted by EAhmad View Post
                              An agent from Regent St just emailed me and I have also spoken to him. The other agent in Malaysia has also started their input to MOFA yesterday. I do not know about other agents.
                              Who is this agent in Regent Street, can you name him please?

As far as my information goes, and I don't claim to be absolutely correct, no one has received their activation login yet.

Four large companies in Saudia are expected to be activated today and, perhaps, the guy in Regent street and the Malaysia based agent may be external contracted agent. Even so, they won't be able to input data on the MOFA until their external login is activated.

Dar Eeman - UK agent is Al Hidayaa.
                              Al Manasik - not known if they have UK agent.
                              Elaf - Universal Travel in UK.
                              Mawakeb - UK agent is waiting for his contract to be completed.

The rest of us will follow, InshaAllah, from tomorrow onward and everyone will be working from Saturday InshaAllah.

Comment

Salaam Brother Ismail,

thanks for your email, i even called up DOME tours seeing brother Abdur Rahman Helbawi's company is like a market leader in this business with Al-Hidayaa, even they said that VISA system is not open yet.

I have another question for you brother Ismail, if my passport is with my agent when can he start applying for visa if the process does open tomorrow and what is the earliest date anyone can fly out to saudi arabia for umrah.

Look forward to your feedback as always, may Allah reward u immensly. Ameen.

Wa-Salaam

Comment

Working...
                                X