X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IbnAhmed76
    replied
    Originally posted by lazy View Post

Question for clarification: you stated the Muqeem and vax etc is not required, but did any of you 4 actually pass immigration without: al Muqeem advanced registration, showing vax?

When I went in Ramadan, they did ask for the Al Muqeem "Arrival Registration" form. I dont recall if it was asked for at the USA airport when I checked in, but I do believe it was asked for at Immigration in Saudi. We had it so i showed it. Not sure if I didnt have it if they would have allowed me to enter, or not. Can you confirm if any of you 4 did NOT have any of this and were not asked this?
    Jzk.
    We are here now, only thing they asked to see both in UK before checking in and at Jeddah at the immigration desk, was our passports and visa. We are vaccinated and did do the pre registration online on Al muqeem portal, so maybe they had our details already?

Leave a comment:

• lazy
    replied
    Originally posted by SALAH100 View Post

Asalaamualaikum,
    Simple answer to your question is NO you don't require to fill in the Al Muqeem form or even be vaccinated nor do you even need to prove if you are vaccinated or need the apps.
    Travel agents .... options are based on the "Umrah Visa" which is completely different.
    However no forms are required to be filled in before you travel or any vacancies prove required, nor is the app required.

Anything I said good is from Allah and anything wrong is from my weakness and please forgive me.
    Question for clarification: you stated the Muqeem and vax etc is not required, but did any of you 4 actually pass immigration without: al Muqeem advanced registration, showing vax?

When I went in Ramadan, they did ask for the Al Muqeem "Arrival Registration" form. I dont recall if it was asked for at the USA airport when I checked in, but I do believe it was asked for at Immigration in Saudi. We had it so i showed it. Not sure if I didnt have it if they would have allowed me to enter, or not. Can you confirm if any of you 4 did NOT have any of this and were not asked this?
    Jzk.

Leave a comment:

• lazy
    replied
    Originally posted by IbnAhmed76 View Post

I’ve downloaded Eatmarna and did managed to book the umrah slot for 26th May (today while still in uk). JazakAllah
    A friend of mine tried last week before they departed (from USA) and the app gave them the error message that was being seen in early Ramadan. They could not register on the app.

Leave a comment:

• Khads
    replied
    SALAH 100 jazakallah khair that was really helpful

Leave a comment:

• IbnAhmed76
    replied
    Originally posted by SALAH100 View Post
    I do believe the same rules still applies after Ramadan as well, just permit required via Eatmarna app which can be downloaded and permit issued even from your native country, you don't need to pass immigration.
    I’ve downloaded Eatmarna and did managed to book the umrah slot for 26th May (today while still in uk). JazakAllah

Leave a comment:

• SALAH100
    replied
    I do believe the same rules still applies after Ramadan as well, just permit required via Eatmarna app which can be downloaded and permit issued even from your native country, you don't need to pass immigration.

Leave a comment:

• SALAH100
    replied
    Assalamualikum.

Can Ismail uncle or someone who’s just been (after Ramadhan) confirm what the latest requirements are please?

I’m due to go for umrah on a tourist visa next week and am wondering if completing details on Al muqeem portal and Tawakkalana app is still required? I know umrah slot still needs to be booked through Eatmarna app, but it’s the other two that I can’t find any clear information on.

JazakAllah
    Asalaamualaikum,

Okay I hope this post will CLEAR once and for all the misinformation that is being given out by numerous people, I don't know if its intentionally done for business purposes or for whatever reason, may Allah guide me and them.

Firstly I was privileged to do Umrah during Ramadan this year, alone with 3 other people on TOURIST visa.

Simple answer to your question is NO you don't require to fill in the Al Muqeem form or even be vaccinated nor do you even need to prove if you are vaccinated or need the apps.

Travel agents are losing alot of business to Tourist Visas, hence thier options are based on the "Umrah Visa" which is completely different.

However no forms are required to be filled in before you travel or any vacancies prove required, nor is the app required.

One thing which as of today date and when we went was required was the permit to do Umrah via to Eatmarna app, however no checks where done, you only needed to be in your Ihram to go in to do Umrah.

I hope this helps the misinformation.

Anything I said good is from Allah and anything wrong is from my weakness and please forgive me.

Leave a comment:

• lazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Khads View Post
    Salams I want to know if the vaccines are compulsory for umrah now in May 2022?
    Concurring the info thus far based on recent Ramadan visit.
    The part I have not heard any first-hand experience from anyone is the question here: Is vaccine required?

The tweets from "Harmain" accounts back in April timeframe said Vaccine is NOT required (nor is PCR test for entry into the country).
    But I dont know if anyone was able to register on Al Muqeem w/o vaccination. Nor if anyone had experience entry into the country w/o vaccination.
    (im not doubting the tweet, i'm simply saying I dont know anyone who said it has been done).

Leave a comment:

• IbnAhmed76
    replied
    Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    72 hours or less before you fly out.
    JazakAllah

Leave a comment:

• Ismail Simjee
    replied
    72 hours or less before you fly out.

Leave a comment:

• IbnAhmed76
    replied
    Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post

Al Muqeem must be completed and a printout taken with you. If you are a UK resident, take your NHS Covid injection certs with you. You will need to download Tawakkalana and Eatemarana Apps once past Saudi immigration.

JazakAllah khair, can I do the Al Muqeem now (I still have a week before I go) or does it have to be nearer the time?

Leave a comment:

• Ismail Simjee
    replied
    Assalamualikum.

Can Ismail uncle or someone who’s just been (after Ramadhan) confirm what the latest requirements are please?

I’m due to go for umrah on a tourist visa next week and am wondering if completing details on Al muqeem portal and Tawakkalana app is still required? I know umrah slot still needs to be booked through Eatmarna app, but it’s the other two that I can’t find any clear information on.

JazakAllah
    Al Muqeem must be completed and a printout taken with you. If you are a UK resident, take your NHS Covid injection certs with you. You will need to download Tawakkalana and Eatemarana Apps once past Saudi immigration.

Leave a comment:

• Khads
    replied
    Salams I want to know if the vaccines are compulsory for umrah now in May 2022?

Leave a comment:

• IbnAhmed76
    started a topic Latest guidelines for umrah (May 2022)

Latest guidelines for umrah (May 2022)

Assalamualikum.

JazakAllah

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X