Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Promo code for hotel Makkah Hotels & Towers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo code for hotel Makkah Hotels & Towers?

Salam
    If anyone has a promo code for "Makkah Hotels & Towers", please share.
    This is the former Hilton, former Millennium next to the Clock tower building.
    Jzk

Please let me know what your understanding is about a Promo code.

Comment

The hotel has their own website, and you can book through it, and during check out, like with most many online sites, they have a field for "PROMO CODE" or some call "COUPON" and you enter the code (like SAVE10 or something) and it applies a discount to your item during check-out.

https://www.makkah-hnt.com/
      Was looking for one for this establishment

Comment

From what you say it appears like a discount when you book that hotel directly. That may work only if you intend to travel using tourist visa. It wont work if you go through umra visa.

Comment

These discounts never work.

Comment

So far, I am not aware of any promo codes for Makkah Hotels & Towers. However, if I find out something, I will definitely share it. At the moment, the Novotel hotel provides special offers for accommodation. I recently went on holiday with my family and stayed at this hotel. We were given a special family package with nice bonuses. I was pleasantly surprised. In addition, everything was top-notch. By the way, the hotel website has a very convenient search and booking system. Great hotel, very friendly staff. I think that you may well pay attention to this hotel. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X