No announcement yet.

Tourist visa for saudi arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wa Alaikum Salam WR. My advise is to steer well clear of this agent. He or she is a liar, period.
    A tourism visa is available to UK national only. It is valid for 1 year with multiple entries. Stay can be upto 1 month each time or a one stay of 90 days.
    That agent clearly is confusing you with a Business Visa which can be from a 6 month multiple entries to 5 years multiple entries. The requirement, for a Business visa, is far reaching and is intended only for genuine business purpose between two companies which has a common trade.,ie a textile material manufacturer and a textile retailer or a Tour Company in KSA and a travel agent in UK etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisterinislam View Post
      Jzk for all info everyone.
      Has anyone flew with saudia London via Riyadh to Madinah? I normally go via jeddah but it's showing shorter connections via Riyadh. Any reviews/suggestion would be helpful.
      Also where is everyone having the return to UK covid test done and how much is it?
      In-shaa-Allah going 2nd Oct.
      And is the date/kajoor market in Madinah shut, where is everyone buying dates from?
      I flew from Heathrow to Madinah via Riyadh on Saudi Airlines in August. I had 2.5 hours between flights and this was adequate. You do have to change terminals after passport control but there is a free bus service, I had to wait around ten minutes for the bus. Luggage was through checked all the way to Madinah.

Comment

The luggage was through checked, but in Riyadh did you have to claim the luggage, clear customs, and re-check the luggage? Or customs occurred in Medina?

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
          Wa Alaikum Salam WR. My advise is to steer well clear of this agent. He or she is a liar, period.
          A tourism visa is available to UK national only. It is valid for 1 year with multiple entries. Stay can be upto 1 month each time or a one stay of 90 days.
          That agent clearly is confusing you with a Business Visa which can be from a 6 month multiple entries to 5 years multiple entries. The requirement, for a Business visa, is far reaching and is intended only for genuine business purpose between two companies which has a common trade.,ie a textile material manufacturer and a textile retailer or a Tour Company in KSA and a travel agent in UK etc.
          السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Did you hear anything about this since then? Apparently it was extremely new at the time for us Americans (apparently this visa is available for Americans only.) I met a sister who purchased it from the same agent and she showed me that the visa in her passport expires in 5 years. It had the same information as a business visa except that it's for "tourism."

So I was wondering, is it possible to re-enter the Kingdom after staying 6 months on a business visa? Some people say you have to leave and spend the other 6 months elsewhere, but others say you can just leave and come back.

I hope I'm making sense.
          Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Business Visas are issued at the discretion of the head of the consular services based in all overseas countries where Saudi Arabia has their Embassy. Visa are multiple entry starting from six months to five years validity. Stay is limited to 30 days per each entry which can be extended if reasons for that is given.
            Tourism visas are valid for one year only and are issued to nationals of approved 49 countries only. It is also multiple entries where only one time stay of 90 days is permitted during its validity and the other entries, if any, allowed for maximum 30 days.
            Foreigners from non approved countries, legally domiciled in the approved countries can request tourism visas by applying to the Saudi Consulate in one of the 49 countries that they are domiciled in. The process is lengthy as the consular services will require a lot of documentary evidence before they approve that application. If approved, the visa is placed inside the applicant's passport instead of a paper visa which is issued to the approved countries nationals.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X