No announcement yet.

Tourist visa for saudi arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wa Alaikum Salam WR. My advise is to steer well clear of this agent. He or she is a liar, period.
    A tourism visa is available to UK national only. It is valid for 1 year with multiple entries. Stay can be upto 1 month each time or a one stay of 90 days.
    That agent clearly is confusing you with a Business Visa which can be from a 6 month multiple entries to 5 years multiple entries. The requirement, for a Business visa, is far reaching and is intended only for genuine business purpose between two companies which has a common trade.,ie a textile material manufacturer and a textile retailer or a Tour Company in KSA and a travel agent in UK etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisterinislam View Post
      Jzk for all info everyone.
      Has anyone flew with saudia London via Riyadh to Madinah? I normally go via jeddah but it's showing shorter connections via Riyadh. Any reviews/suggestion would be helpful.
      Also where is everyone having the return to UK covid test done and how much is it?
      In-shaa-Allah going 2nd Oct.
      And is the date/kajoor market in Madinah shut, where is everyone buying dates from?
      I flew from Heathrow to Madinah via Riyadh on Saudi Airlines in August. I had 2.5 hours between flights and this was adequate. You do have to change terminals after passport control but there is a free bus service, I had to wait around ten minutes for the bus. Luggage was through checked all the way to Madinah.

Comment

The luggage was through checked, but in Riyadh did you have to claim the luggage, clear customs, and re-check the luggage? Or customs occurred in Medina?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X