Tourist visa for saudi arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist visa for saudi arabia

Tourist Visas will be issued from 1st August 2021 InshaAllah. Entry will require vaccination of two doses from one of three vacacine, Moderna, Pfizer or Astra Zeneca. Unlike restrictions on umra visit, no age limit apply.

Further clarification is awaited before I start offering my services InshaAllah.

Pilgrims will still require to download umra app and apply for permission to perform umra. You will also require permission to offer congregational salah in the Haram in Makka.

In Madina, permission is required to enter the Rawda only. Congregational salah can be offered in Madina without the need for a permit.

Respected Ismail Bhai, via Umrah visa UK on red list. Via Tourist visa???????

Comment

That's Saudi Arabia for you. One body where one arm does not know what the other arm is doing; one leg does not know where the other leg is heading; one eye does not know what the other eye is looking at.......... Yes, for Umra visa UK is on the Red List. For Tourist Visa, come running.

Comment

I thought Saudia was on the Amber list for arrivals to the UK which means 10 days isolation at home on return to the UK.

Comment

Ismail Bhai,
          If you can share your thought on the following I would be greatly appreciated:
          1) A person on a Tourist Visa is allowed to book and perform Umrah - Correct?
          2) With Tourist Visa having no age limit, my parents who are 75 and 83 are able to apply (assuming they're vaccinated), Correct?

Comment

# 2. Correct. #1. They have to get the tourist visa first. Then travel and go through immigration clearance. Then apply for umra permit, salah permit in haram for each separate salah and for visiting the Rawdah in Masjid e Nabavi on the handset. Only then would they be allowed inside the haram with just three hours to complete the umra and leave.

Comment

Alhumdulillah! May Allah make it easy for all.
              Few new queries related to age, and Jazakallah in advance:

3) What are my options for taking my 3 year old grandson with me? Umrah Visa may be restricted to 18 and above. But Tourist Visa seemingly has no age limit.
              3a) Am I able to take him on the trip?
              3b) Even if he is not allowed to perform Umrah (app restricts him), can he accompany on the trip to Saudia?

4) Regarding Question #2 about my 75yo Mother and 83yo father, I came across this message (albeit from a non-Ministry) regarding Umrah: "Harmain's Twitter post to FAQ" Link Question #10 regarding elderly. The tweet says the app will allow 18-70 yo to book Umrah.
              If that is the case, can parents still visit the holy cities, and do things the app is not needed for (ie pray in former Hilton Tower in Makkah's indoor masjid on floor #3 (?)), or they wont be allowed to enter KSA?

(BTW, question #5 and #14 are related to children on tweets in that thread and pertain to Question #3)

Comment

Q 3, 3a. 3b. On tourism visa you can take anyone of any age with you and they will be allowed in by KSA authority InshaAllah.
                Q4. There is no age restriction for entry in KSA through tourist visa and there is no restriction on entry into Haram for umra either.
                Praying in the specific prayer halls in some haram facing hotels is the only option for elderly and children to avoid the stress of applying for every congregational salah and being rushed out of the haram by the harmain police.

Comment

Jzk
                  Is the 3yo required to be vaccinated to apply for Tourist Visa and enter?

Comment

Salaam Ismail Simjee Mota. Long time no speak. Pray all is well?

So one could apply the Tourist Visa and then apply for the umra permit? Is this done whilst still at the airport? And presumably we should be in Ihram? (if traveling to Jeddah for Umrah)

Comment

You apply for the permit to perform umra AFTER immigration clearance in KSA. Dont expect that to happen quickly. Could take between 7 to 24 days and just one umra only with 3 hours to complete and leave. You wont need to be in the state of Ihram in this case as you dont know when you will be given the permit. Once the permit is issued, pass through the nearest Meeqat point and do the umra niyyah and into the state of Ihram.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                        Jzk
                        Is the 3yo required to be vaccinated to apply for Tourist Visa and enter?
                        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
                          You apply for the permit to perform umra AFTER immigration clearance in KSA. Dont expect that to happen quickly. Could take between 7 to 24 days and just one umra only with 3 hours to complete and leave. You wont need to be in the state of Ihram in this case as you dont know when you will be given the permit. Once the permit is issued, pass through the nearest Meeqat point and do the umra niyyah and into the state of Ihram.
                          1. Insightful but presents logistical challenges for us.

In the past: Generally we arrive in Jeddah Day 1, taxi to Makkah, check-in to hotel, perform Umrah, then back to the hotel. After staying in Makkah 1 night, sometimes 2 nights, we taxi to Medina Al Munawarrah and spend remaining 7-10 days there, and then taxi back to JED.

Challenge: If we book Umrah on the app AFTER clearing Immigration at Jeddah airport, the question is what is Umrah time availability? (you said 7-24 days, and we wont know until that time if we are not permitted to book until Umrah AFTER immigration). Thus the one night booking in Makkah and subsequent bookings in Medina Al Munawarrah hotel are compromised: would need to extend Makkah at whatever rate they charge, and adjust/rebook Medina Al Munawarrah.

Ismail Bhai, am I understanding the situation correctly?
                          How are travel agent planning to account for this variable in the packages?
                          Any tips/suggestions? (planning on going in early-mid October and generally book ala carte hotel via booking.com)

2. In the post below, I saw you mentioned a 75y & 83y elderlys can get Tourtist visa, and also can book Umrah reservation time on the app. Can you kindly re-check/re-confirm that as the tweet from Harmain account says people up to age 70 can book Umrah reservation time on the app.
                          Last edited by lazy; 06-08-21, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Salam Ismail Bhai,
                            I know my post is a bit lengthy, but kindly requesting to share your comments on it.
                            Jzk

Comment

Yes, much of your post is repeat of which some answers has already been given.

With the uncertainity of acquiring umrah slot as per a person's schedule, I am devising package that makes Madina as first stop. Further, as they begin to increase the number of mutamirs to 60,000 per day from the current 20,000 I am optimistic that a slot within 7 days will be possible soon InshaAllah.
                              To answer your question, the package should be to start from Madina. As Umra permit is for just 3 hours, in and out, you can always make the trip to Makka without the need to book a hotel to spend a night, unless you want to, and return back to Madina.
                              Permission to pray the congregational 5 times salah will also have to be acquired through the apps for Makka only. This will be issued for two straight days for all 5 time salah. There after permission will be refused for the salah. Anyone, who had performed an umra already and wishing to perform another one will have to wait at least a month before they get that permit.
                              Umra to be completed in 3 hours and the mutamir must leave the masjid. Permit for salah is only for that time prayer plus sunnah and nawafil and then the musalli must leave.
                              No nifil tawaf is allowed at the moment.
                              I hope I have answered your query.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X