Risk of coronavirus at Hajj?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    "Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs have stated that the country has temporarily suspended entry to the country for the purpose of Umrah and visiting the Prophet’s mosque as a precautionary measure. The suspension comes as new cases of the Coronavirus continue to be detected around the world."

https://ilmfeed.com/saudi-suspends-umrah-coronavirus/
    Does anyone know if all countries have been suspended for entry for umrah or its only certain countries?

Worried now as we travel on 1st April from the UK

JZK

Comment

Originally posted by Imy786 View Post

Does anyone know if all countries have been suspended for entry for umrah or its only certain countries?

Worried now as we travel on 1st April from the UK

JZK
      السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I also would like to know as my travel date is at the end of March from Australia.
      Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
      O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

The temporary ban is for All countries.

Comment

Originally posted by audi1 View Post
          The temporary ban is for All countries.
          Ok jzk - we will just have to wait and see how long the suspension is for.

Am sure the saudi consulate will not be giving any information on when they will be uplifting the suspension.

Just a waiting game......

Comment

"Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs have stated that the country has temporarily suspended entry to the country for the purpose of Umrah and visiting the Prophet’s mosque as a precautionary measure. The suspension comes as new cases of the Coronavirus continue to be detected around the world."

Funny how this happened on the same day I took interest in commenting on this thread.. Qadr! May Allah protect Mecca and Madinah.

Comment

Interesting. Are they going to do the same with Hajj?

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Interesting. Are they going to do the same with Hajj?
                Allahu A'lam. InshaAllah the situation will be resolved before then.

Comment

The next ministry announcement regarding the umrah suspension will be on the 13 March

Comment

According to the Saudi Gazette, Umrah has been halted temporarily for Saudi citizens. http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/590290

Comment

Originally posted by desmond22 View Post
                      Hi,
                      I am planning to do Hajj this summer but am starting to have doubts because of the coronavirus.What do you think?
                      If I were you, I definitely would. In my opinion, if you get sick and die, that's actually good news and not bad. You'll die technically a martyr and be purified of all your sins. It's a steal. Just make sure that you should wear protective equipment on the way back so you aren't the cause of other's deaths, that's what I think. You should do that even if you feel well, since symptoms can take 14 days to develop and manifest.

Comment

Latest is that everyone who is in Saudi on Umrah/Tourist visa have been advised to leave the kingdom by 16th March - most of the pilgrims there at the moment are from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh.

Lets see what the next step is once they have all left.......

Comment

I started up a forum over at general Discussion On this Topic

The Comment I made Before Was Before The Custodians Started drastic measures in Reflection to The Masjid Al Haram Activities And Prayer Arrangements.

The Means I proposed is not Fixture, The Single Hajji At a Time Proposal, And Calls for A collective discussion on the Issue

This is not only About Illness
                          It is Spectacle
                          Illness has Always been Around

The Issue is Operational Premises in light of complex Governmental Measures in response to any issue

I have to add that There has been Like 23,028 death since yesterday
                          And more cases adding up today at 27,189

This is not something I have a complete grasp of

So It not for me to say the measures are too extreme

only that the civilian determination in reflection to hajji is the Weight on any shelter at all
                          Including having the Quran in Written Form And not Kept in some Safe somewhere

and that is the significance of become even more domesticated than we already are Beyond the issue of Mobile Freedoms

So I don't see this being taken lightly as I didn't expect the actions to resound in such a drastic way in about the Kabaa

The STAND!

Any Ship Military or otherwise Deemed Essential By Human Operation is Beneath The FEET of The Worshipper

The Question of Hajj is Not If But How

And In the Case The Saudi Government Cancels the Hajj
                          Which is why im saying this

Nothing Changes

We calculate it as a period

And We don't let it interfere and seduce us from Worship of Allah in Adherence to The Reality that The Holy House Is a Blessing That is With us
                          So Lets Shelter those with no Shelter no Less Insh'Allah

And The Only Reason I say we Because it is the best of what I have to say even if I were to Be blinded or die after this Deliverance of Declaration of The Grace of Allah Manifest onto Us All

Comment

Originally posted by desmond22 View Post
                            Hi,
                            I am planning to do Hajj this summer but am starting to have doubts because of the coronavirus.What do you think?
                            Acctually Need Some Time Mesaure for Hajj Operation .

Comment

Think of dying after completing Hajj,

Reagrds,
                              stream videos via tubemate
                              Last edited by rinkymehra; 20-05-20, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X