X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umrah 31st August 2020.

Salam all.
    I want to ask a question.
    People say that hajj ends 3rd August and nobody is allowed to do umrah for a month after.
    However I have asked the evisa department and they said themselves that I can.

Is it really that bad that they don't allow umrah one month after?

Below is what they said.
    Hello Dear

Thank you for contacting us. It is our pleasure to help you.

Regarding your inquiry, Hajj season for the year 2020 will end on the 5th of August, you can preform Umrah after this date with the tourist visa.

For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
    We wish you a great experience in Saudi Arabia!

In the past 12 months there has been so many changes in the rules, introduced by the saudis, that I doubt whether most of them understand the latest policy, leave alone the overseas tour agents such as us in UK.

Your Tourism Visa comes with several catches which no one has bothered to address from their department. 1. All payment are up-front and non refundable. This mean you wont know the fate of your application until payment is taken. If your visa is rejected, which is not that frequent but occurs all the time, you will not only not get a refund but will not be given the reason why it is rejected. Should you try and contact them than they will refer you to your saudi consulate. If you are fortunate enough to see anyone in the consulate ( no member of public allowed in the saudi consulate in UK) they will tell you it has nothing to do with the embassy.

2. Your travel to Saudi Arabia MUST be on a scheduled airliner. A non scheduled carrier will refuse to board you.

3. You will not be allowed to travel into Makkah during the Haj season. However, they are correct when they say you will be allowed to perform Umra after Haj. Haj finishes on 13 Zul Haj.

Comment

Salaams.
      I am too planning to perform Umrah in August InshaaAllah. This is the reply I received from the Saudi Tourism Ministry
      "The tourist visa allows you to perform umrah but not in Hajj season, as the season determines by the ministry of Hajj and umrah"
      So, I am hoping they open up the tourism visa after 3rd August. But my worry is "what if....". I don't wish to book my flights/hotels and then the Ministry of Umrah decide otherwise.
      If I can be assured that the tourist visa will be open after 3rd August, then I can go ahead and book, but again it's not the UK Tourism we are dealing with.
      Best of luck.

Comment

What date will Bakri Eid (Eid Ul Adha) be just need for information?

Comment

Working...
        X