Where Can I Purchase Ihram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I Purchase Ihram

I just wanted to ask. I live in London. Where can i buy an ihram. Store or online either

I don't know if size is a factor so if it helps im 5'9/5'10. Which size would I need?

JZK brothers

Originally posted by Shaz92 View Post
    I just wanted to ask. I live in London. Where can i buy an ihram. Store or online either

I don't know if size is a factor so if it helps im 5'9/5'10. Which size would I need?

JZK brothers
    you can purchase it from the agent umrah that you signed up with. I believe they got sell extras.
    Otherwise you may try calling up any other agent umrah companies to see if they sell.

online maybe can try amazon for easy delivery but best get reviews by word of mouth.

recommendations are better. Mosques or islamic associations, maybe if they hear of your request they can recommend you.

Size, no idea. Ihram should be free size for all.
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Depending on which part of London you live. Ihrams are NOT usually sold by agents, as brother muslim thinker suggests, but are now commonly available in muslim bookshops. You can also try Ilford Lane in Ilford or Green street in East Ham or Brick Lane.¬* If all of this fails or you are unable to than come and see me and I will GIFT you one InshaAllah.

Comment

Jzk brother Ismail. I will In Shaa Allah have a look around and if I don't find one then I'll get it from you. But I'm fine to pay the price for it

Comment

Working...
        X