Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwear Hajj

I follow the Hanafi Madhab.

I just wanted to ask if any of you brothers recommend me a good pair of footwear that i could wear for Hajj

I know that hanafi have to leave the shoelace part of the foot exposed and also the ankle (am i right?)

It looks like all i could wear would be standard cheap flip flops then with the two string like lines along the front of the foot that go between your toes

Does anyone have any good recommendations. Keeping in mind that Hajj is many days and them kind of cheap flip flops are really annoying to wear and break easily.

Originally posted by Shaz92 View Post
    I follow the Hanafi Madhab.

I just wanted to ask if any of you brothers recommend me a good pair of footwear that i could wear for Hajj

I know that hanafi have to leave the shoelace part of the foot exposed and also the ankle (am i right?)

It looks like all i could wear would be standard cheap flip flops then with the two string like lines along the front of the foot that go between your toes

Does anyone have any good recommendations. Keeping in mind that Hajj is many days and them kind of cheap flip flops are really annoying to wear and break easily.
    Google crocs sandals (crocs crocband flip mens)
    https://www.jacamo.co.uk/shop/crocs-...our:Navy,size:

Comment

JZK brother. Do you have this pair of slippers of the link? are they good?

Comment

You wouldn't want something other than cheap to wear. Footwear gets lost easily during Hajj and Umrah

Comment

Please be aware that Crocs footwear have a picture of a crocodile on them and may not be suitable.

Comment

Working...
          X