• Uber in the Kingdom

Salaam

I've used Uber globally. I see they are now avail in Saudi

Any experiences?

Originally posted by you5uf View Post
    Salaam

Any experiences?

I was in a shop on the outskirts of Madinah and was looking for a taxi to return back to the Haram which was hard to come by, the shop assistance advised me to use a Uber and said its better and more reliable than a taxi.

My problem was that I'm not an Uber user, but for sure the locals tend to use Uber.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by aftab ahmad View Post

I was in a shop on the outskirts of Madinah and was looking for a taxi to return back to the Haram which was hard to come by, the shop assistance advised me to use a Uber and said its better and more reliable than a taxi.

My problem was that I'm not an Uber user, but for sure the locals tend to use Uber.
      Awesome, jkl for this

Ive checked on uber's website and can "estimate" fares. So all good

Comment

Originally posted by you5uf View Post
        Salaam

Any experiences?
        I think in middle east they use Careem is more common, which is a rival of Uber's.

Comment

Both Uber and careem are options. Most people download both and see which one has cars more available and will give better fares.

Customer service on Uber is much better. However br aware that drivers are very petty with ratings at times. Might rate you down for short rides, not understanding you etc. Careem is basic but out of all the options careem taxi is the cheapest if you're willing to accept it might not be in the greatest condition.

Comment

Working...
          X