Non-shifting hajj 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-shifting hajj 2019

Salams. Can anyone recomnd some non-shifting hajj packages for 2019?
    also how does one get to stay in the tents near the jamaraat during the days in mina? Jzk

www.1sthaj.com

Tents, near Jamaraat, are extremely expensive. There are just three UK groups who offer camps near Jamaraat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
      www.1sthaj.com

Tents, near Jamaraat, are extremely expensive. There are just three UK groups who offer camps near Jamaraat.
      Salaam all
      Uncle Ismail could you share those 3 UK groups with us, who have tents near Jamaraat.
      Inshallah we are in planning stages and wife has mobility issues i need to consider...

Comment

Comment

salam uncle. UTMOST RESPECT AND ALHAMDULILLAH.
          Definitely put this humble weakling in his place!
          will be back to you shortly on whatsapp...

Comment

I actually know one of the few ATOL registered organizations in UK who are offering Shifting and Non-Shifting Hajj Packages 2019.

https://www.muslimsholytravel.co.uk/hajj-2019/

You can ask visit by following the link and ask yourself about the requirements. They are good, as I've done my all research on these companies offering the same packages in a bit high rates.

Comment

Originally posted by aafiak View Post
              I actually know one of the few ATOL registered organizations in UK who are offering Shifting and Non-Shifting Hajj Packages 2019.

You can ask visit by following the link and ask yourself about the requirements. They are good, as I've done my all research on these companies offering the same packages in a bit high rates.
              Salaam uncle - do you know anything about these guys based in Romford Road near Stratford.

Comment

Originally posted by aafiak View Post

just done some quick research into these guys - they are a sub agent / intermediary / reseller , they have no ATOL number advertised, and cant find them on the ATOL site, site looks manufactured, the phone number doesnt accept calls, and the call back function doesn't work .....

my opinion would be to avoid at all costs unless you do some thorough research and satisfy yourself...

Comment

I intend to report both muslimholytravel AND aafiak to trading standards for posting misleading information on a public site. Every year, on the year, fake and fraudulent operators turn up offering packages which are too good to be true and claiming to be licensed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
                    I intend to report both muslimholytravel AND aafiak to trading standards for posting misleading information on a public site. Every year, on the year, fake and fraudulent operators turn up offering packages which are too good to be true and claiming to be licensed.
                    Excuse me, would you please like to elaborate misleading information?
                    I am trying to help someone and you are trying spread hate against it.
                    The company is licensed as I have researched on it, if you have any concerns, ask by yourself but don't give judgements on perceptions.

Comment

Aafiak, ask this "recommended and highly researched company" whose ATOL they are using and why their telephone line is off. Ask, too, whose haj license and allocation they are using. Once you have established those facts then come back here and continue with your recommendation. If not check with trading standards what constitutes mis leading sale.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X