Hajj 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hajj 2019

Salaams All InShaAllah I intend to do Hajj next year with my family which includes three children aged 15, 13 and 5 (by 2019). I will be looking for a Group/Agent whose package would be suitable for my family in particular our 12 year old son who is disabled with cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair.

I am posting this now so to ask those going this year and also those who have been recently to share their experience or recommendations of a Group which would be suitable for our needs. Any information will be much appreciated.

Finally I request that all make dua that our intention for Hajj next year is accepted. Aameen

jazakallah (in advance).

Originally posted by Ummati786 View Post
    Salaams All InShaAllah I intend to do Hajj next year with my family which includes three children aged 15, 13 and 5 (by 2019). I will be looking for a Group/Agent whose package would be suitable for my family in particular our 12 year old son who is disabled with cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair.

I am posting this now so to ask those going this year and also those who have been recently to share their experience or recommendations of a Group which would be suitable for our needs. Any information will be much appreciated.

Finally I request that all make dua that our intention for Hajj next year is accepted. Aameen

jazakallah (in advance).
    May Allah swt accept your intention and we pray Allah swt makes it easy for you to find a trusted agent. InshaAllah I am going this year so please make dua for us too. Will post back on this forum in due course InshaAllah

Comment

Salaams now that Hujjaj of 2018 are back, May Allah accept all your Hajj and make it that we are also accepted through your duas, I would like to resurrect my previous post. I would like to hear about people's recommendations and advice of which group to go Hajj with in view of my circumstances. Ie family of 5 including 5 year old, 15 year old and 13 year old disabled child. Any advice will be appreciated. Jazakallah

Comment

Ilal Barakah / Sada e Madina InshaAllah. Check this out https://www.facebook.com/sadaemadina...tsywJZmtOkpH5A

Comment

Go through the photo album. Covers almost the whole journey starting with Saudi Air flight, arrival in Makkah hotel and reception by our Mutawwif and the mina camps, zirat etc. Please also look up our hujjaj's reviews.

The two Haj seminar we held in London and Manchester says a lot pictorially.

Comment

Go with uncle Ismaeel, he's the best and had personal experience in handling the less abled pilgrims, I'm sure he will tell you when he's got a chance. May Allah SWT make it easy for him and his family...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheroo View Post
              Go with uncle Ismaeel, he's the best and had personal experience in handling the less abled pilgrims, I'm sure he will tell you when he's got a chance. May Allah SWT make it easy for him and his family...
              Jazakallah Khair brother Sheroo, you have always been a strong supporter. I do my best. Last year we left UK on haj with 5 of our hujjajs ( including my adult disabled daughter) as wheelchair users. By the time we arrived in Mina there were 33 wheelchairs SubhanAllah. That does not mean 28 hujjajs became wheelchair bound but were the ones taking advantage of the facilities made available to them.
              We improve year on the year and, AlhamdoLillah, I can say, out of humbleness rather than a big boast, that our service this haj was at the brim of the top haj service providers from UK.
              This haj, gone, our package was readied in November 2017 and we were sold out by the end of December 2017 well in advance of 8 months before Haj. The entire sale was due to our word of mouth recommendation, like Sheroo does here, without need to use media except our website. We are humbled and thank ALLAH first and foremost and our patrons.

That is why I lay emphasis on forum members to actually spend a few moments and go through our photos on Sada e Madina facebook pages.
              Last edited by Ismail Simjee; 13-09-18, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I agree go with uncle Simjee, me and my family went this year and it was great.

Comment

Masha Allah

Comment

Jazakallah khair for your compliments, Shaikh Abu Syed. InshaAllah, our coming year's Haj package is under finalisation and will be marketed soon.

Comment

Jazakallah for the responses so far. Much appreciated. I am looking to travel with a group from the north west of England (Blackburn/Bolton) for convenience more than anything. So I would appreciate feedback on Groups in from this area. That is not to say I will not consider other suitable Groups. I am keeping an open mind and will definitely consider Ismail Uncles and other recommended Groups. Jazakallah

Comment

Few of my relations went with M Zahid Travels in Blackburn and they were very happy with the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Ummati786 View Post
                          Jazakallah for the responses so far. Much appreciated. I am looking to travel with a group from the north west of England (Blackburn/Bolton) for convenience more than anything. So I would appreciate feedback on Groups in from this area. That is not to say I will not consider other suitable Groups. I am keeping an open mind and will definitely consider Ismail Uncles and other recommended Groups. Jazakallah
                          We have more hujjajs flying from Manchester than from London . We hold Haj seminars in Manchester and in London. And you need to visit facebook review for Sada e Madina Hajj which is the other part of Ilal Barakah Haj.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwayys View Post
                            Few of my relations went with M Zahid Travels in Blackburn and they were very happy with the group.
                            Jazakallah. Agree locally there has been excellent feedback for M Zahid, Hakeem and Haramain Groups for their service.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post

We have more hujjajs flying from Manchester than from London . We hold Haj seminars in Manchester and in London. And you need to visit facebook review for Sada e Madina Hajj which is the other part of Ilal Barakah Haj.
                              Jazakallah. I will definitely look at the Facebook pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X