Hajj 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hajj 2019

Salaams All InShaAllah I intend to do Hajj next year with my family which includes three children aged 15, 13 and 5 (by 2019). I will be looking for a Group/Agent whose package would be suitable for my family in particular our 12 year old son who is disabled with cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair.

I am posting this now so to ask those going this year and also those who have been recently to share their experience or recommendations of a Group which would be suitable for our needs. Any information will be much appreciated.

Finally I request that all make dua that our intention for Hajj next year is accepted. Aameen

jazakallah (in advance).

Originally posted by Ummati786 View Post
    Salaams All InShaAllah I intend to do Hajj next year with my family which includes three children aged 15, 13 and 5 (by 2019). I will be looking for a Group/Agent whose package would be suitable for my family in particular our 12 year old son who is disabled with cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair.

I am posting this now so to ask those going this year and also those who have been recently to share their experience or recommendations of a Group which would be suitable for our needs. Any information will be much appreciated.

Finally I request that all make dua that our intention for Hajj next year is accepted. Aameen

jazakallah (in advance).
    May Allah swt accept your intention and we pray Allah swt makes it easy for you to find a trusted agent. InshaAllah I am going this year so please make dua for us too. Will post back on this forum in due course InshaAllah

Comment

Working...
    X