Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haj Operators -2018

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for haj packages. Preference will be to go to Medina first. i have budget of around £6000 to £6500.

I have heard that non azizya packages are better. Please conform if that is true or not?

JazakAllah khair

Salamz, After researching for the past few months into various operators (In Sha Allah i want to go this year) I think with the budget you mention you do have a large choice between some very reputable operators. These are no way recommendations as i have no direct experience but from research i can point to few you can look up, Amaana tours, Al Muntada, Hasan Hajj, F&I Tours. Unfortunately due to my lower budget I was unable to go with any of these operators but like i said from research this is a small few that I would have loved to give a go.

In terms of Aziziya or not, then again from research my personal view is that if you are going for a shorter stay like myself, It prob wouldnt matter as such if stay was in Aziziya as most of the days would be spent away from Haram anyway. Another point to note is shifting v non shifting - there is a complete post on this forum somehwere which explains some advanatges and disadvantages which you can look at.

JazakaAllah khair and may Allah swt accept your intention and make it easy for all of us that intend to go for hajj InshaAllah.

Comment

AA
      From my experience and those whom i have spoken to and know .... would recommend Dome Tours, Al Hidayaah and a chap called Nasir Daya who is based in Walsall ... though i don't know if any would fit in your budget.
      Have personal experience of Dome, and so have some friends and it is all good.... Insha'Allah will be using Dome for Hajj this year or next.
      Would NOT recommend Amaana Tours at all, or a couple of agents whose name escapes me along Leyton High Road, London E10.

Comment

Originally posted by ukfamilyman View Post
        AA
        From my experience and those whom i have spoken to and know .... would recommend Dome Tours, Al Hidayaah and a chap called Nasir Daya who is based in Walsall ... though i don't know if any would fit in your budget.
        Have personal experience of Dome, and so have some friends and it is all good.... Insha'Allah will be using Dome for Hajj this year or next.
        Would NOT recommend Amaana Tours at all, or a couple of agents whose name escapes me along Leyton High Road, London E10.
        Please mention; You wouldn’t recommend amaana tours because they added stickers your passport nothing to do with the level of service they provided whilst you were on umrah!

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post

Please mention; You wouldn’t recommend amaana tours because they added stickers your passport nothing to do with the level of service they provided whilst you were on umrah!
          Ah yes ... also MUST REMEMBER that some people don't understand that service does not start or finish, but also occurs when you open your mouth in greeting or when say your Salaam in farewell... but of course that would be too much for one person to understand I guess! Thank you again for your comments. Very humourous!

Comment

Working...
          X