Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajj - Anyone know AL Khalil Hajj Travels Ltd (manchester based)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hajj - Anyone know AL Khalil Hajj Travels Ltd (manchester based)

Assalamu Alaikum,

Any brothers or sisters here have heard of or have used Al khalil Hajj travels Ltd. They are based in Manchester?
    Last edited by minad; 06-02-18, 02:16 PM.

Yes, owned by a well educated learned Libyan brother who has a PhD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
      JazakAllah khair

Comment

Al Khalil Hajj have just revealed their package and looking at the economy package it says staying in Al Rasaifah - is how far is this from the tents/jamarat and Haram? Thank you

Comment

Rusaifah, like Aziziya, Al Jarwal and Dwara Kudai/Khalidia, is huge. These four areas surrounds Makka and are used by agents offering shifting packages.

Rusaifah is on the east of Makka and comes in the outer ring road when arriving from Jedda into Makka. How far it is from Haram will depend on where precisely your accommodation will be. Jamaraat and mina are on the opposite of Rusaifah and, as such, further away.

Comment

Rusaifah, like Aziziya, Al Jarwal and Dwara Kudai/Khalidia, is huge. These four areas surrounds Makka and are used by agents offering shifting packages.

Rusaifah is on the east of Makka and comes in the outer ring road when arriving from Jedda into Makka. How far it is from Haram will depend on where precisely your accommodation will be. Jamaraat and mina are on the opposite of Rusaifah and, as such, further away.
            Thank you brother Ismail. InshaAllah i will try and find out where the accomodation in Rusaifah is.

I have also sent you a PM on this forum if you can take a look when you have some time. Im sure i have seen your email add in the past in some of the threads but couldnt find it hence just PM'd you.

Comment

I have sent you my reply.

Comment

I have sent you my reply.
                JazakAllah khair. Spoke to the brother in concern @ Al Khalil and he said they provide transport service on the non hajj days from Rusaifah flats to Haram and back. Is that achievable realistically during such huge crowds in your experience? Theres no mention of this service on the website and or in any of their documentation - its what the brother has said and Allah swt knows best.

Comment

Working...
                X