Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilal Assad Lectures

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu,

I have heard that there are some Bilal Assad fans across the UK so I thought I could share some lectures with you guys InshaAllah. He gives classes every Friday nights after Maghrib at the local Masjid and also translates the khutbahs there.

I will start with last week's talk -

Only Allah Can Judge Me

This Friday InshaAllah he starts a lecture series on the seerah of the prophet Mohammed sallallahu 3alayhi wassallam. If you guys want me to provide you the link to download it, than please let me know here InshaAllah.
    "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]

"Jesus was man one day and divine the next!" [Da Vinci Code]

Re: Bilal Assad Lectures

:wswrwb:

Masha Allah akhi that is great. I know that Abu Hamza has live lectures on paltalk on wednesdays and sundays, does Br. Bilal has live lectures in there as well?

And can you please upload the "Those who desire Paradise" lecture series?

:jkk: akhi
    O our Lord, pour out on us patience, and make us die as those who have submitted (to You). (A-RAAF: 126)
    With steadfastness, Paradise is earned!

Comment

I'll ask brother Bilal on Friday InshaAllah if I may than I will upload them. Bilal's talks are not on Paltalk unfortunately, I just record them with my recorder :D
      "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]

Comment

Masha Allah that is great. :jkk: for asking him.

Are you involved with IISNA as well?
        O our Lord, pour out on us patience, and make us die as those who have submitted (to You). (A-RAAF: 126)

Comment

I go their classes alhamdulillah. Why do I have a feeling you're from Melbourne??? hehe

Comment

Close but not close enough.

I live in NZ

Comment

Ah ok MashaAllah :) InshaAllah I will seek permission to upload the lectures this Friday

Comment

The Biography of the Prophet Mohammed salAllahu 3alayhi wasallam - Part 01

It will go for approx 13 weeks InshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by Abu.Bakr
                  I go their classes alhamdulillah. Why do I have a feeling you're from Melbourne??? hehe
                  R u frm Melbourne ???
                  Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Yes I am

Comment

Originally posted by Khadhijah
                      And can you please upload the "Those who desire Paradise" lecture series?

:jkk: akhi
                      Originally posted by Abu.Bakr
                      I'll ask brother Bilal on Friday InshaAllah if I may than I will upload them. Bilal's talks are not on Paltalk unfortunately, I just record them with my recorder :D
                      Assalamu aleikum akhi

I found those lectures i was looking for. Someone uploaded them for me so it alright.

:jkk:

Comment

Alhamdulillah. InshaAllah I might have a surprise for the Bilal Assad fans in London. Just waiting for a few people to get back to me first InshaAllah ;)

Comment

Asalam Walaikum Akhi,

I'm a big fan of bilal assad's lectures and was wondering if you could upload the ones you posted 2 months back. I just found this thread and those links have expired.

Jazakallah!!!
                          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Just waiting for a few people to get back to me first InshaAllah ;)
                            InshaAllaah
                            Hello, Bye.
                            |In Pursuit of Allaah's Pleasure|

Comment

Assalaamu Alaikum

I have some Bilal Assad Quran recitation. If anyone cares to download, um, let me know so i can UPLOAD it. Only from chapter 78 onward thus far.

Wassalaamu Alaikum.
                              Allaahummaghfir li-hayyinaa wa mayyitinaa wa sagheerinaa wa kabeerinaa wa dhaakarinaa wa unthaanaa wa shaahidinaa wa ghaa'ibinaa
                              Allaahumma man a7-yaytahoo min-naa fa a7-yihee 'alal-eemaan wa man tawaffayatahoo min-naa fa tawaffahoo 'alal-Islaam

Comment

Working...
                              X