Hadith of our times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith of our times

The Prophet (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:"A time will come when nothing will be left in the minds of the people from the Qur'an except its calligraphy and from Islam except its name. People who call themselves Muslims will be the furthest from Islam. Mosques would be filled but empty from guidance. The Ulema (scholars) of that time are the worst under the heavens. From them, the elements of division and misguidance are spewed and unto them, will return." - Reported by Tabarani, Dailamy and Al-Hakam
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

SubhanAllah.
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Subhana Allah indeed, I see so much of that these days :S It's scary!

Peace
      3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Subhanallah :(

may allah swt protect the true believers and guide the misguided.Ameen

Allah swt knows best
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl
          Subhanallah :(

may allah swt protect the true believers and guide the misguided.Ameen

Allah swt knows best
          Asalamualaikum

Ameen

Wa'alaikumasalam

Comment

Re: Hadith of our times

Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abdullah ibn Masud said to a certain man,

" A time will come upon men when their fuqaha are few but their Qur'an reciters are many, when the letters of the Qur'an are guarded carefully but its limits are lost, when many ask but few give, when they make the khutba long but the prayer short, and put their desires before their actions."

On the authority of Abdullah Bin Masood (may Allah be pleased with him), he said:
            "There will be rulers over you, who will leave the sunnah like this, and he pointed to the origin of his finger. If you were to leave these rulers alone, they will bring great affliction and disaster. There has been no previous ummah except that the first thing they left from their religion was the sunnah, and the last to be left was the salat , and were not these rulers shy and afraid from people, they would not pray".

[Narrated by Al-Hakim and he said this is saheeh hadith on the condition of Bukhari and Muslim]. - Bukhari & Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi

The Prophet (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:"A time will come when nothing will be left in the minds of the people from the Qur'an except its calligraphy and from Islam except its name. People who call themselves Muslims will be the furthest from Islam. Mosques would be filled but empty from guidance. The Ulema (scholars) of that time are the worst under the heavens. From them, the elements of division and misguidance are spewed and unto them, will return." - Reported by Tabarani, Dailamy and Al-Hakam
              So is this saying that the scholars are leading the ummah astray and perverting the wisdom of the Quran
              I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma
                So is this saying that the scholars are leading the ummah astray and perverting the wisdom of the Quran
                Te'oma,

This may not be true completly, as there may be a section of the scholars who will stand by the truth, seek it, practice it, teach it and depend it, with all their strength and soul. The hadith is a source of guidance on the high rate of ignorance in the name of knowldge, selfishness in the name of justice, and hypocritical tendencies that will pervade the ummah. The result, as you can see now, is sharp antagonism betweem the ummah's ranks and files, and a staggering failure in strength and faith, thus giving the enemies the will and courage to stand in opposition.

May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide us, and give us the will and way, throughout this turbulent period, amin.
                "Only he who leaves sins for the sake of someone other than Allah that feels the pains:(. But for he who does that for the sake of Allah, that pain is a trial, before it is converted to pleasure:)!"

- Al 'Allaamah, Ibn Al-Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah

Comment

So in other words, we have to be selective and use discernment in following a path rather then just assumimg that someone that holds the title of sheik or Imam will know what he is talking about.
                  Is that correct?
                  I have noticed the division amongst those that call themselves muslim. If all could unite, Islam would be a force unheard of in history
                  I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma
                    So in other words, we have to be selective and use discernment in following a path rather then just assumimg that someone that holds the title of sheik or Imam will know what he is talking about.
                    Is that correct?
                    I have noticed the division amongst those that call themselves muslim. If all could unite, Islam would be a force unheard of in history

yes Te oma thats basically wat it means, people will make it very difficult and try and misguide people from the true path, cause ructions etc allah swt has said he will truly test his believers and this test will be just one of them, we have to use our judgement daily on anything islamic , on wat people advise us, we should always ask for evidence if someone states something to u and then try and use our judgement on wat we think is the correct way according to islam .

Alah swt knows best.
                    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
                      Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abdullah ibn Masud said to a certain man,

" A time will come upon men when their fuqaha are few but their Qur'an reciters are many, when the letters of the Qur'an are guarded carefully but its limits are lost, when many ask but few give, when they make the khutba long but the prayer short, and put their desires before their actions."

On the authority of Abdullah Bin Masood (may Allah be pleased with him), he said:
                      "There will be rulers over you, who will leave the sunnah like this, and he pointed to the origin of his finger. If you were to leave these rulers alone, they will bring great affliction and disaster. There has been no previous ummah except that the first thing they left from their religion was the sunnah, and the last to be left was the salat , and were not these rulers shy and afraid from people, they would not pray".

[Narrated by Al-Hakim and he said this is saheeh hadith on the condition of Bukhari and Muslim]. - Bukhari & Muslim

this is why we must fight the cirrupt rulers and overthrow them and establish shariah..

people who attack the mujahideen for doing this should read this hadith and know that tey are fighting these corrupt governments so they can get rid of the fitna and put in place the sunnah. inshallah.
                      :asta: :hidban::(
                      Good Quran recitation site
                      THE REAL VICTIMS OF TERRORISM

Comment

Bump

Comment

It has been narrated on the authority of Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman who said: People used to ask the Messenger of Allah :saw: about the good times, but I used to ask him about bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said: Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then God brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. I asked: Will there be a good time again after that bad time? He said: Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil. I asked: What will be the evil hidden therein? He said: (That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points. I asked: Will there be a bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. (a time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call they will throw them into the fire. I said: Messenger of Allah, describe them for us. He said: All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language. I said: Messenger of Allah, what do you suggest if I happen to live in that time? He said: You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader. I said: If they have no (such thing as the) main body and have no leader? He said: Separate yourself from all these factions, though you may have to eat the roots of trees (in a jungle) until death comes to you and you are in this state. [ Sahih Muslim (Book #020, Hadith #4553) ]

subhanAllah !!
                          حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

Comment

"O Prophet! Truly We have sent thee as a Witness, a Bearer of Glad Tidings, and a Warner, And as one who invites to Allah's (Grace) by His leave, and as a Lamp spreading Light" Al-Ahzab (33,45-46).

Ibn Abbas says that the "Lamp spreading light" is the Holy Quran. and then Allah azz wa jal says "Then give the glad tidings to the Believers, that they shall have from Allah a very great Bounty." The believers are indeed the workers to establish this deen on earth by their work to establish Allah's soverignty on earth. Allah then says "And obey not (the behests) of the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and heed not their annoyances, but put thy trust in Allah. For enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs."

Now listen to another authenticated hadeeth narrated by Az-Zuhry which he himself called "amazing". Prophet Muhammad (saw) said in the hadeeth, "Before the end of the world there will emerge the prince of groups, or the prince of anger, his companions are distant from the rulers they are considered low , but they will come unto him from all over places, Allah will give them the whole earth as a heritage".

In another hadeeth Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "…. this Ummah will be two sides, one side is sacrificing their life for the sake of Allah, and other side are workers for other than Allah."

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established till two (huge) groups fight against each other, their claim being one and the same."

al-bukhaari.

Comment

Working...
                              X