• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sayyidna-amina
    replied
    Re: 73 Sects of Islam

ithna ashariyah

as per the ulama of ahzar the 12ers are muslims.

the differe only in fiqh issuses, and the issues of imamah.

all sayyids sunni or shia unite
    take back hijaz for sadat

Leave a comment:

• Beblessed
    replied

Bumpp

Leave a comment:

• MidoriJo
    replied

so, what is salafiyyah, wahabiyyah, sufi, ahmadiyah? why aren't they included in these sects? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Leave a comment:

• Ahmadiyya2
    replied

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
    You ain't forcing anything. Raise your hand against a sister in from of another Muslim brother and watch what happens to you. You're going with him covered in poop and raised up with him also.

The Prophet :saw: said on the day of Resurrection you will be raised up with the people you love most. You obviously love this Gulam Ahmad guy so much, so you're going to be raised up alongside him, covered in poop and humiliation. While the rest of us will be raised up with the righteous, the pious, the truthful and the Prophet :saw:, Insha'Allah, cause we love him the most.

Unless you wana accompany Gulam Ahmad, i suggest you repent and come back to Islam. Look at how humiliated you already are in this life, just imagine what is going to happen to you in the next.
    But I know for a fact you people will not be raised alongside with Rasool Allah (saw), because you pretty much disobey everything he says and does! You are like the opposite of him!

I'm not scared of you. I only fear ALLAH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCJ8s6fwXw

Leave a comment:

• MoMo.
    replied

Originally posted by Ahmadiyya2 View Post
    'You don't even know the meaning of muslim.'

Peace and complete submission to the Will of Almighty Allah (swt).

'If ghulam came back to life, and I hope he does so I get the chance to drown him in my poo and kill him myself.'

Then I'm afraid Allah will have to stop you, by force if willed.
    You ain't forcing anything. Raise your hand against a sister in from of another Muslim brother and watch what happens to you. You're going with him covered in poop and raised up with him also.

The Prophet :saw: said on the day of Resurrection you will be raised up with the people you love most. You obviously love this Gulam Ahmad guy so much, so you're going to be raised up alongside him, covered in poop and humiliation. While the rest of us will be raised up with the righteous, the pious, the truthful and the Prophet :saw:, Insha'Allah, cause we love him the most.

Unless you wana accompany Gulam Ahmad, i suggest you repent and come back to Islam. Look at how humiliated you already are in this life, just imagine what is going to happen to you in the next.

Leave a comment:

• Ahmadiyya2
    replied

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Did allah tell you that?

I'm glad he got drowned in his own poo though, deserves nothing less the filthy kaaafiiirrr
    You've lied once, that is enough. Now repeating it multiple times, tsk tsk tsk, not good at all. Better ask for forgiveness quick.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Did allah tell you that?

I'm glad he got drowned in his own poo though, deserves nothing less the filthy kaaafiiirrr

Leave a comment:

• Ahmadiyya2
    replied

I'm angry after researching on your belief that you're the biggest liar going on this forum. You deceitful kaafir.

You have the audacity to pretend you believe yet here you are, believing the oppositte of allah's deen.

You don't even know the meaning of muslim.

If ghulam came back to life, and I hope he does so I get the chance to drown him in my poo and kill him myself.
    'You don't even know the meaning of muslim.'

Peace and complete submission to the Will of Almighty Allah (swt).

'If ghulam came back to life, and I hope he does so I get the chance to drown him in my poo and kill him myself.'

Then I'm afraid Allah will have to stop you, by force if willed.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

I do not bother responding to people with anger management issues, with major ignorance intact.
    I'm angry after researching on your belief that you're the biggest liar going on this forum. You deceitful kaafir.

You have the audacity to pretend you believe yet here you are, believing the oppositte of allah's deen.

You don't even know the meaning of muslim.

If ghulam came back to life, and I hope he does so I get the chance to drown him in my poo and kill him myself.

Leave a comment:

• Ahmadiyya2
    replied

How dare you!!! You kaafir!!b you think by labeling your filthy disgusting belief as a metophor helps you get away with your stinking belief!!!!

Fear Allah, cause I swear by Allah, there will come a day you all will be dragged to the pit of hell for your filthy disgusting lies!!!

Ashadu allah ilaha illallah wahdahu la sharikalah lahul mulk wa lahul hamd wa hua ala kulli shai'in Qadeer
    Qul hu allahu ahad, Allahu samad, lamyalid wa lamyulad wa lam ya kullahu kuffu'an ahad!

Amantu billahi wa rasulihi!!
    I do not bother responding to people with anger management issues, with major ignorance intact.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

You clearly do not understand metaphors.
    How dare you!!! You kaafir!!b you think by labeling your filthy disgusting belief as a metophor helps you get away with your stinking belief!!!!

Fear Allah, cause I swear by Allah, there will come a day you all will be dragged to the pit of hell for your filthy disgusting lies!!!

Ashadu allah ilaha illallah wahdahu la sharikalah lahul mulk wa lahul hamd wa hua ala kulli shai'in Qadeer
    Qul hu allahu ahad, Allahu samad, lamyalid wa lamyulad wa lam ya kullahu kuffu'an ahad!

Amantu billahi wa rasulihi!!

Leave a comment:

• MidoriJo
    replied

They believe Allah begot ghulam nauzubillah

They believe Allah fasts and has intercourse those disgusting outright liars!!!!
    :shock:
    astaghfirullah

I couldn't edit my post, so this is what I actually wanted to post:
    Originally posted by MidoriJo View Post
    I'm sorry before,
    are they still considered as muslim knowing they don't believe that Rasulullah was a prophet?

Leave a comment:

• Ahmadiyya2
    replied

They believe Allah fasts and has intercourse those disgusting outright liars!!!!
    You clearly do not understand metaphors.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by MidoriJo View Post
    I'm sorry before,
    are they still considered as muslim knowing they don't believe that Rasulullah was not a prophet?

Leave a comment:

• Ahmadiyya2
    replied

Originally posted by Glorfindel View Post
    Funny how people managed to get exactly 73 sects but counting similar sects as being different and forgetting others - such as those who followed the Imamates of Abdallah ibn J'afar Al-aftah and then his younger brother Mohammed Ad-Dibaj so is that 74 or 75 sects?

Most of these sects are extinct - show me the ones who follow ibn Al-Hanafiyyah today - they were absorbed into the other Shia and Sunni groups...

It's just another one of those self-congratulatory slaps on the back for each other because we follow the Sunnah and the Quran hence we aren't wrong and everyone else (look at the long list above - everyone else belongs in there even those not mentioned) is wrong.

3eeb.
    Not an expert on sects, (which is haram in Islam) but I am pretty sure the extinct sects are made up by the new ones...

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X