Clear All

Originally posted by PiElle
    xia xia nee!!!! (thanks thanks you)

you not chinese??? do you know kung fu??? :D
    Yes
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Moayidd
      The majority of those aren't sects of Islam but rather offshoots of Islam. Anyone who holds a beleif outside the Islamic A'qeeda is simply not a moslem. The only two sects of Islam are Sunni and Shiia . All the others are basically offshoots and unislamic.
      Don't forget that Sikhism is basically also an offshoot of Islam, a cross between Islam and Hinduism. A lot of the above are no different than that.

hey i did wondered why these 2 were missing from the list... but was makes a 'sect'?
      :up: :lailah: :up:

Comment

the divisions are unecessary. we have Quaran and the sunnah. the shia/sunni situation in iraq is deplorable. muslims killing muslims.. we should be one ummah and one family.

http://kylereesecrazy.blogspot.com/

Comment

The 5 Per Cent Nation.
          Nations of The Gods and Earth

Comment

Re: 73 Sects of Islam

Peace be upon those who seek Guidance,

Brothers and Sisters, We Muslims are told to Follow the Commands of Allah in the Quran, and Allah specifically tells us to follow the commands of Muhammed (s.a.w.s) peace be upon him.

Quran Chapter 4 : Verse 65
            --------------------------
            "But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction."

Therefore we obey the decision of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), as Mentioned in the Sahih-Hadith's!

There is Only One Islam, making Divisions are Haram, as mentioned in the Quran...

Quran Chapter 6 : Verse 159
            ---------------------------
            "As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did."

We should not take any statement anyone makes blindly, we should check it up in the Quran, or the Sahih-Hadith to see if it exists!

I have already quoted verses of the Quran to show that we should not make sects, but some people seem to think these divisions, sects are a mercy, this cannot be true, because it would cause nothing but confusion among people! Further Allah specifically tells us NOT to be Divided!

Quran Chapter 3 : Verse 103
            ---------------------------
            "And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves"

Brothers and sisters, we should be United, not divided into sects, one sect rejecting the view of another! Difference of Opinion can exist only if the Quran or the Sahih-Hadith does not mention clearly the topic of Discussion!

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin's-Finest
              Yes.
              Wow ... tell me ... from which university did you get your degree in Islamic studies
              Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
              "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

Why is ahlul-sunnah wal-jamaah not on the list. I seriously doubt the accuracy of this list...where is for example naqshibandiyah and ithna ashariyah?

Comment

We are not suppose to belong to any sect in islam, we are suppose to say when asked what or who mwe are that wed are muslim in islam.notany sects,sufi,shia,sunni, ahmadiya or any other.....

Comment

I agree,i am trying to learn all i can about sects in islam,you are suppose to be a muslim in islam, not a sect in islam this is my understanding.. An i hate that muslims are in soo much sects and not unified...i know allah said there will be 73 sects and 72 will be in hellfire.. I feel we need to do away with all the labels and name and simply claim were muslim, but also get rid of all the things that allah spoke against and that the prophet said dont do,and therefre it will eliminate needs for sects to label the groups do different things against what allah said,then we can be one ummah finally again and have the kaliphate b ack

Comment

To me saying u are anything besides a muslims is u belonging to a sect even saying sunni, not just shia,sufi of course were suppose to foloow the commands of allah and sunnah.....

Comment

I belong to number 73, Allahu Akbar I am a MUSLIMEEN!

Nobody has the right to say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin's-Finest View Post
                          The prophet of islam may Allah grant him peace spoke the truth.

I follow Allah and his rasul alaihissalam, no sect for me
                          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmadiyya View Post

Do you want a medal or something?!

Maybe you believe in Allah and his messenger, but you also believe things not in the ORIGINAL islam

I would rather die than be in a sect
                            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin's-Finest View Post
                              ::::::::::::: Name of the Sects in Islam and their Basic Beliefs ::::::::::::

What sect do you follow?
                              Still in searching phase :help:

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmadiyya View Post

Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X