Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you fanatic?

Originally posted by islam1433 View Post
    Interesting, and do you think, that this will help us in dawa that kufaar think Muslims are insane? I mean when you get asked such a question, you're generally representing the religion.
    Dude, the kafirs that ask this question are not interested in Dawah.

Comment

This kaafirah once asked me if she could call me terrorist as a joke
      إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

salaams to all

the problem is that non muslims in the west have been led to believe that a "normal" muslim is the moderate/liberal kind of muslim who just basically muslim by name only.
        so when they see a practicing muslim, they automatically think u are a fanatic or extremist.

so u need to ask them what do THEY know about what a muslim believes & what does the practice of Islam entail.
        see whats their idea of a muslim.

then u can begin clarifying what we believe, esp regarding appearance, dress, 5 daily salaah & halaal food etc

and Allah ta'ala knows best
        jazakallah
        Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

When I first converted my sister's friend asked me about Islam and he seemed okay with it when I was talking to him. Maybe a week later I was sitting with my sister and she was speaking to him over the phone and she had the call on speaker. He mentioned my name and said I was an extremist, radical, etc. My sister's friend's mother saw me wearing niqab and although she was smiling and friendly when I was speaking to her, she went and told my sister and her daughter about me making all kinds of faces. Just the other day I was speaking to my mother about Saudi Arabia and she mentioned the status of women in the country. I explained my opinions and she got angry and said I was backwards and twisted. She was open in expressing her thoughts because she knows me and doesn't care if I get offended. I could go on and on with more examples like this.

Don't think that kuffar will be tolerant of your views if you are polite in your dawah. I am definitely not saying you should be rude, but don't expect kuffar to see Islam in a positive light just because you mention a couple of points they tend to like. Yes, some end up converting to Islam, but I can't think of one kafir who viewed and treated me in the same way prior to converting. Only one comes to mind and her intentions weren't pure. I got to hear about how some who were nice to my face were talking badly about me in private because of Islam. The those two I mentioned earlier aren't the only ones. I hope you guys realize kuffar associate fanaticism with being a Muslim. The "Muslims" they like are liberals who hold the same views as them. You're not going to be accepted in western society through dawah.
          "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
          - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Assalamualaikum,

honestly, when I speak to Christian, I get almost everytime asked this question. I answer: "I am just normal Muslim", sometimes I asked for definitions. What is that? Do they associate with fanatic something like a member of a terror organisation?

What would you answer?
            My Nanima said Muslims mustn't keep fan in the attic

Comment

Assalamualaikum,

honestly, when I speak to Christian, I get almost everytime asked this question. I answer: "I am just normal Muslim", sometimes I asked for definitions. What is that? Do they associate with fanatic something like a member of a terror organisation?

What would you answer?
              Yes basically they are asking if your a Terrorist,

Just tell them, their Bible condoned Mass Genocide (killing of men, women, children, animals and Everything that breathes) the likes of which makes Hitler a joke.

And watch as they have a mental breakdown.

Lol
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

No, I don't think so that every Muslim is terrorist and not every organization is involved in terrorism. Muslims are also normal people like Western Countries and Americans. So, We should correct them instead of taking it in funny way.

Comment

Fanatic is non-boot licker IMHO

Comment

I'm a Fantastic

Comment

And I am a Cooltastic

Comment

:up:

Comment

Assalamualaikum,

What would you answer?
                          walikum salam.

answer them that true muslims following real Islam from the roots are not fanatics nor resort to terror. Its anti islamic to do so.
                          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                          X