Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First visit to Iran, difficulty finding Sunni Mosques for Friday prayers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First visit to Iran, difficulty finding Sunni Mosques for Friday prayers.

Abyaneh Village near Kashan.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulkifli View Post
      Abyaneh Village near Kashan.

How was your trip to Iran? Nice landscapes.

Comment

Actually I quite liked it, my wife so-so, she didn't want to go in the first place so I guess I wasn't surprised. I thought the people were very friendly, everywhere we went we got a lot of 'Hellos' and smiles from all walks in every cities. The food was nice for while, when you ate almost the same thing over and over again it gets a bit much after a while, I have to say their rice is much better than Basmati rice, I don't know what rice it is called very similar to Basmati it's thinner but seems much fluffier.

I quite like Shislik and Loqmeh, then Kubideh, didn't like the Chicken kebabs as they seems to serve chicken breast overtime, I much prefer the thighs and drumsticks more, I didn't like the vegetable dishes also. Met a lot of French, Belgians, Germans and quite a lot of Chinese, I think my timing was a bit off, the weather was not as cool as I thought it would be.

Overall, I'd say it was value for money and an eye opener in that sense.

Comment

Working...
        X