Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

    A Muslim for the Sake of the Disbelievers

    In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

    By: Shaykh Anwar al Awlaki Rahimahullaah


    I recently received this email from a brother:

    "Aassalamualaikum sheikh. i loved your works, enjoyed and learned from them. i do desire to become one of the mujahideen but not as you describe. i desire to become a mujahid in da’wah and learning and believe this is the right path. I heard and read some of your views on what the muslims should do and belive them not to be true. i think you should review your works and when you find the true path, apologize about your previous works. jihad cant be the right path because this is a religion of peace and if we go around killing everyone, it would be wrong for us to call this religion a religion of peace. what the muslims should do is evacuate palistine and afghanistan and continue with the da’wah and the rest is with ALLAH inshalah."



    Just like there is a Muslim for the sake of Allah, there is a new phenomenon of a Muslim for the sake of the disbelievers. And just like the Muslim for the sake of Allah does everything thinking what will Allah will think of me, the Muslim for the sake of the disbelievers does everything thinking what the disbelievers would think of him. So when a Muslim speaks out he does so to please Allah and when our other Muslim does not speak out he does so in order to please the disbelievers. When a Muslim fights he does so for the sake of Allah and when this other Muslim does not fight -even though he has every reason to do so- he does that in order not to displease the disbelievers. Obviously this is not expressed as such but is packaged in nice terms such as ‘this is not good for dawa’, or ‘this would turn away the people from Islam’.

    Allah says: “It is not your responsibility to guide people but it is Allah who guides whomever He wills”

    This Muslim is obsessed with his image in front of the disbelievers. He is so obsessed with it that it becomes his standard for wala and bara. So he loves the Muslims who present the ‘good boy’ image to the disbelievers and he despises the Muslims who give Muslims a ‘bad name’.

    Rasulullah (saaws) says: One of you does not achieve full Imaan until he loves for Allah, dislikes for Allah, gives for Allah and holds back for Allah.

    This Muslim is so aggressive and intolerant with his fellow Muslims but is tolerant and kind towards the disbelievers. He is an extremist with Muslims and a moderate with disbelievers.

    Whenever the interests of the disbelievers are threatened or harmed by Muslims he is the first to jump to their defense. He would speak against his brothers and betray them. He may even advise Muslims to spy against one another and report to the authorities. For him fighting for Islam, and for the ummah is terrorism, but he manages to shop for a fatwa that would allow him to serve in the armies of the disbelievers and fight against his brothers. Being a Muslim for the sake of the disbelievers permeates his every action. If he meets a Muslim he frowns and if he meets a disbeliever his face beams with a smile.

    Infact there are some Muslims who are so much Muslim for the sake of kuffar that they do not even like Muslims who call the kuffar kuffar!

    I mentioned that this is a new phenomenon because this only came about in these later times. The Muslims of the early times would care less about the kuffar, and if they ever did it was for the sake of Allah and not for their sake.

    But lets put things in proper perspective:

    Allah says about the disbelievers: “They are like cattle, nay, they are even more misguided”

    And Rasulullah says about the believer: “Tearing down al Kaaba stone by stone is less than shedding the blood of a Muslim”



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  • #2
    Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

    It's an old article, but it's even more relevant now than ever before.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

      Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
      A Muslim for the Sake of the Disbelievers

      In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

      By: Shaykh Anwar al Awlaki Rahimahullaah


      I recently received this email from a brother:

      "Aassalamualaikum sheikh. i loved your works, enjoyed and learned from them. i do desire to become one of the mujahideen but not as you describe. i desire to become a mujahid in da’wah and learning and believe this is the right path. I heard and read some of your views on what the muslims should do and belive them not to be true. i think you should review your works and when you find the true path, apologize about your previous works. jihad cant be the right path because this is a religion of peace and if we go around killing everyone, it would be wrong for us to call this religion a religion of peace. what the muslims should do is evacuate palistine and afghanistan and continue with the da’wah and the rest is with ALLAH inshalah."



      Just like there is a Muslim for the sake of Allah, there is a new phenomenon of a Muslim for the sake of the disbelievers. And just like the Muslim for the sake of Allah does everything thinking what will Allah will think of me, the Muslim for the sake of the disbelievers does everything thinking what the disbelievers would think of him. So when a Muslim speaks out he does so to please Allah and when our other Muslim does not speak out he does so in order to please the disbelievers. When a Muslim fights he does so for the sake of Allah and when this other Muslim does not fight -even though he has every reason to do so- he does that in order not to displease the disbelievers. Obviously this is not expressed as such but is packaged in nice terms such as ‘this is not good for dawa’, or ‘this would turn away the people from Islam’.

      Allah says: “It is not your responsibility to guide people but it is Allah who guides whomever He wills”

      This Muslim is obsessed with his image in front of the disbelievers. He is so obsessed with it that it becomes his standard for wala and bara. So he loves the Muslims who present the ‘good boy’ image to the disbelievers and he despises the Muslims who give Muslims a ‘bad name’.

      Rasulullah (saaws) says: One of you does not achieve full Imaan until he loves for Allah, dislikes for Allah, gives for Allah and holds back for Allah.

      This Muslim is so aggressive and intolerant with his fellow Muslims but is tolerant and kind towards the disbelievers. He is an extremist with Muslims and a moderate with disbelievers.

      Whenever the interests of the disbelievers are threatened or harmed by Muslims he is the first to jump to their defense. He would speak against his brothers and betray them. He may even advise Muslims to spy against one another and report to the authorities. For him fighting for Islam, and for the ummah is terrorism, but he manages to shop for a fatwa that would allow him to serve in the armies of the disbelievers and fight against his brothers. Being a Muslim for the sake of the disbelievers permeates his every action. If he meets a Muslim he frowns and if he meets a disbeliever his face beams with a smile.

      Infact there are some Muslims who are so much Muslim for the sake of kuffar that they do not even like Muslims who call the kuffar kuffar!

      I mentioned that this is a new phenomenon because this only came about in these later times. The Muslims of the early times would care less about the kuffar, and if they ever did it was for the sake of Allah and not for their sake.

      But lets put things in proper perspective:

      Allah says about the disbelievers: “They are like cattle, nay, they are even more misguided”

      And Rasulullah says about the believer: “Tearing down al Kaaba stone by stone is less than shedding the blood of a Muslim”
      " i loved your works" " I heard and read some of your views on what the muslims should do and believe them not to be true. i think you should review your works and when you find the true path, apologize about your previous works" he changed his mind quick eyy ...
      i say screw the idiot let him be himself its useless talking to people like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

        Wow this is amazing, I love it. InshaAllah if there are no objections, I intend to read this out during my show.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

        Comment


        • #5
          A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

          Spineless Muslims like the guy who sent that email are a dime a dozen, sadly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

            You can find such muslims even on this forum.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

              Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
              It's an old article, but it's even more relevant now than ever before.
              Indeed. A timely reminder.

              :jkk:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

                Are those people (as described in the article) Muslims or munaafiquun?
                Last edited by Muslimah_08; 07-05-17, 12:30 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

                  :salams
                  :jkk: for the article.

                  It reminds me of people who say they are 'Unapologetically Muslim' I haven't seen anyone here use it (yet) but it's been popping up online. We are Muslims for the sake of Allah, not for society or the people. The whole unapologetical approach seems like a facade.
                  Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A Muslim For the Sake of the Kuffaar

                    Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                    :salams
                    :jkk: for the article.

                    It reminds me of people who say they are 'Unapologetically Muslim' I haven't seen anyone here use it (yet) but it's been popping up online. We are Muslims for the sake of Allah, not for society or the people. The whole unapologetical approach seems like a facade.
                    :salams

                    Agreed there. Just be a Muslim , '' A true Muslim '', submitting to the will of ONLY Allah !!! (iklaas) even if it goes against our own reasoning as they did it in Hudaibiyya . But problem arises when Muslims interpret the Glorious Quran out of context depending upon from their own thoughts ( both extremes) and requirements leaving or overlooking the hadiths ( asbab e nuzhul n sunnah) of the Prophet and the rightly guided caliphs and esteemed Sahabas.


                    For more on this , kindly refer to those hadiths in the last post # 121 in the thread
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...r-Wisdom/page4
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 06-09-17, 01:42 AM.
                    My sect - No Sect

                    My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                    Just a Muslim

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X