Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democracy in Islam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Democracy in Islam

    People keep on going on about democracy.

    How Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

    If you ask me, democracy does not work.

    It's like going to a restaurant and being told that you can eat whatever you want as long as it is Chicken or a Cheese Burger.

    #2
    Re: Democracy in Islam

    Democracies lead to too much time being wasted discussing stuff. A leader should be decisive.

    Anyway no such thing as a democracy. It is just a fallacy.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Democracy in Islam

      Im probably going to get a lot of hate for this but in all fairness democracy has been the most successful type of system for the non muslims of course. To say it doesnt work is just flat our wrong, it does work, just not for muslims.
      I beg my parents for money

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Democracy in Islam

        Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
        Im probably going to get a lot of hate for this but in all fairness democracy has been the most successful type of system for the non muslims of course. To say it doesnt work is just flat our wrong, it does work, just not for muslims.
        Has it? Or, has an image of democracy, disguised corruption, worked well for the disbelievers?

        The disbelievers became successful at the expense of the Muslims. Remember there was a time when Europe was poor and deprived while the Muslims lived in luxury. And the only reason why the Europeans found success is because of evil and corruption which the Muslims could not rival. It has nothing to do with democracy.

        And in case you're unaware, majority of the public ads displeased with their government. Each election they elect another moron successor only to be disappointed once more.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Democracy in Islam

          Originally posted by Morose View Post
          Democracies lead to too much time being wasted discussing stuff. A leader should be decisive.

          Anyway no such thing as a democracy. It is just a fallacy.
          See this type of thinking is counter productive, consider what you just said and then try to apply that to history, although one leader may be able to produce great change, what about the next? This is the main problem with monarchies and other types of government, you will simply get a leader who is unqualified. Democracies are have produced some of the strongest nations today such as the United States which has lasted for more than two hundred years. Although there are problems with democracy, to say they sit around and talk too much and do nothing is wrong.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Democracy in Islam

            Originally posted by Zayndi View Post
            See this type of thinking is counter productive, consider what you just said and then try to apply that to history, although one leader may be able to produce great change, what about the next? This is the main problem with monarchies and other types of government, you will simply get a leader who is unqualified. Democracies are have produced some of the strongest nations today such as the United States which has lasted for more than two hundred years. Although there are problems with democracy, to say they sit around and talk too much and do nothing is wrong.
            Oh my, where do we begin with this?

            1. The USA isn't a great nation, it is a corrupt nation recognised as such by other kuffs. It is also a racist state that only gives power to the whites, and is a murdering state.
            And the USA did not reach prosperity through democracy. It was through evil and corruption.

            2. It's not a democracy; the only thing that is democratic about it is that the leader is elected by vote (and even then not sure if that happens since votes are probably rigged); but in the end, the country is run by an elite few and they make the decisions.

            And my comment was a joke by the way. Sort of as a mock of democracy.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Democracy in Islam

              Originally posted by Morose View Post
              Has it? Or, has an image of democracy, disguised corruption, worked well for the disbelievers?

              The disbelievers became successful at the expense of the Muslims. Remember there was a time when Europe was poor and deprived while the Muslims lived in luxury. And the only reason why the Europeans found success is because of evil and corruption which the Muslims could not rival. It has nothing to do with democracy.

              And in case you're unaware, majority of the public ads displeased with their government. Each election they elect another moron successor only to be disappointed once more.
              Some of your reasons are wrong however, historically, Europe didn't exactly embrace democracy until well into the twentieth century. What about America, their government is one of the most stable and longlasting there is today and they were the first nation to have democracy as we know it today. Would you care to clarify how with "evil and corruption" they became powerful? I think it was moreso geopolitics which allowed America to get strong, a lack of powerful neighbors, lots of space to expand and the Manifest Destiny which allowed to initatially become a powerful force early on.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Democracy in Islam

                Originally posted by Morose View Post
                Has it? Or, has an image of democracy, disguised corruption, worked well for the disbelievers?

                The disbelievers became successful at the expense of the Muslims. Remember there was a time when Europe was poor and deprived while the Muslims lived in luxury. And the only reason why the Europeans found success is because of evil and corruption which the Muslims could not rival. It has nothing to do with democracy.

                And in case you're unaware, majority of the public ads displeased with their government. Each election they elect another moron successor only to be disappointed once more.
                Sure, it's impossible to please everyone but consider the recent EU referendum that took place here in the UK.

                The process is simple, you go to the voting booths to vote on whether the UK should leave the EU or stay in the EU. More people voted to leave therefore the UK leaves.

                Imagine if 20% of the UK wanted to leave and the leader who was a dictator also wanted to leave, this would cause uproar because the majority of people do not want to leave. In the case of the UK David Cameron wanted to remain but what he wants is not important, its what the people want and the majority, although only barely, voted to leave.

                I mean yes Muslims get the crap end of democracy because democracy also leads to invasion of muslim lands time and time again but democracy as a system is incredibly successful for the non muslims which is why they will never change it in my opinion.
                I beg my parents for money

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Democracy in Islam

                  Democracy + nwo= yccarow demon
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA4aB12r8LY&t=225s

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Democracy in Islam

                    Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    Oh my, where do we begin with this?

                    1. The USA isn't a great nation, it is a corrupt nation recognised as such by other kuffs. It is also a racist state that only gives power to the whites, and is a murdering state.
                    And the USA did not reach prosperity through democracy. It was through evil and corruption.

                    2. It's not a democracy; the only thing that is democratic about it is that the leader is elected by vote (and even then not sure if that happens since votes are probably rigged); but in the end, the country is run by an elite few and they make the decisions.

                    And my comment was a joke by the way. Sort of as a mock of democracy.
                    Yet it is the strongest nation today, I'm not sure what your definition of great is but to me it means the most powerful. Also, I'm not sure where you get the idea that it only gives power to whites, that was the 60's and 70's, it is 2016 and everyone regardless of race is accepted in the US. I thought the OP was referring to democratic republics. There is really is no such thing as a pure democracy and no votes are not rigged at all, I volunteered at a local ballot count and saw no evidence of voting fraud. But to respond that the country is run by an elite few, I thought you didn't like democracy, shouldn't
                    you like being ruled by an oligarchy?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Democracy in Islam

                      Originally posted by Zayndi View Post
                      Some of your reasons are wrong however, historically, Europe didn't exactly embrace democracy until well into the twentieth century. What about America, their government is one of the most stable and longlasting there is today and they were the first nation to have democracy as we know it today. Would you care to clarify how with "evil and corruption" they became powerful? I think it was moreso geopolitics which allowed America to get strong, a lack of powerful neighbors, lots of space to expand and the Manifest Destiny which allowed to initatially become a powerful force early on.
                      First there's the election of a president which constitutes one characteristic of a democracy; does the USA really fulfil this? Because there are always reports of vote rigging etc. Even now with Trump. But assume it meets this condition...

                      Members of the public ought to be allowed participation in the politics of the country. What is the demographics of politicians? Most are wealthy and come from privileged backgrounds and private schools. So why are the poor such a minoriry?

                      The rights of all citizens should be protected. Can the USA really boast this virtue? I think not.

                      The rule of law applies to everybody equally; in the USA, does it really?

                      There is no such thing as a democracy. It's just a concept, aspects of which are observed in order to provide a false sense of power to the people, so as to avoid an uprising. But in the end, the affairs of the country and the people is dictated by a corrupt, select few.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Democracy in Islam

                        The USA might be powerful today, but that came about through invasion of other countries and exploitation of its people.

                        You forget that the Muslims too were once very powerful and it was not due to do each either. And the only reason why they fell from power was due to a lack of Islam, infighting and conflict caused by certain sects, and in some cases greed for power.

                        But early Muslim civilisation should show you that democracy is not necessary for a powerful and prosperous state.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Democracy in Islam

                          Democracy gives legislation of laws to the people, and is thus incompatible with Islam.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Democracy in Islam

                            Originally posted by Zayndi View Post
                            See this type of thinking is counter productive, consider what you just said and then try to apply that to history, although one leader may be able to produce great change, what about the next? This is the main problem with monarchies and other types of government, you will simply get a leader who is unqualified. Democracies are have produced some of the strongest nations today such as the United States which has lasted for more than two hundred years. Although there are problems with democracy, to say they sit around and talk too much and do nothing is wrong.
                            What type of government do you support for the Muslim world?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Democracy in Islam

                              Originally posted by Morose View Post
                              But in the end, the affairs of the country and the people is dictated by a corrupt, select few.
                              Provide your proof please.

                              Watch him link some illuminati Rothschild nonsense. Democratic countries are the most stable for a reason, look at the UK, USA, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Norway, Sweden etc etc. In fact here is a map highlighting these countries. Where you see red typically there is corruption, dictatorship, civil unrest and overthrowing of governments by the people because they hate their way of life. Where you see green you see continued peaceful transition from one leader to another, no civil unrest, no overthrowing of governments etc.

                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democr...racy_Index.svg

                              Yes there is injustice in some parts, yes some people are treated differently to others. But wallahi you can never please everyone, no matter what system you use there will always be someone, somewhere who doesn't like it.

                              I am not supporting the democratic way, Im simply stating facts.
                              I beg my parents for money

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X