Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democracy in Islam

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Democracy is the biggest joke on the planet.

Who hands laymen the task of choosing a man who will run a state, nation, etc.?

You have to have lost your brain cells to think democracy has any place anywhere!

I agree with the OP.
    Japan, democracy stable and powerful. Indonesia, one of the largest Muslim majority country... stable. Western nations. United States, stable powerful even with an incompetent mentally touched leader who regrets he is not all powerful. all working democracies.

However in order to work you need citizens and leaders to follow the rule of law, be educated, and respect the election process.
    Last edited by Door; 15-10-17, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Door View Post
      Japan, democracy stable and powerful. Indonesia, one of the largest Muslim majority country... stable. Western nations. United States, stable powerful even with an incompetent mentally touched leader who regrets he is not all powerful. all working democracies.

However in order to work you need citizens and leaders to follow the rule of law, be educated, and respect the election process.
      Before responding to the above post, do you know from where democracy emerged onto the world scene?
      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by true and just View Post
        People keep on going on about democracy.

How Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

If you ask me, democracy does not work.

It's like going to a restaurant and being told that you can eat whatever you want as long as it is Chicken or a Cheese Burger.
        https://islamqa.info/en/98134

Democracy is pure Kufr,

Nauzibillah min zaliq
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

lol these house mozlums loving up democracy then wondering why muslims are weak, isnt it ironic that when muslims went away from their deen, the kufaar exploited and advanced themselves, and here the mozlums say its cuse democracy, you should know theres lots of factors, main one being if you are a muslim, the ummahs furthering from the deen

Comment

Originally posted by Door View Post
            better than ruling because because they were born from the right father. Or I rule because I have a bigger sword and I say so. Better than I rule because I control the army. Better than I rule because I killed the last ruler.
            thats got nothing to do with his comment

Comment

for those promoting the false system of shaytaan, come out in the open and say it, admit you beleive 'democracy and kufr law is better than shariah'

bunch of cowards, even online lOL

Comment

Re: Muslims who promote democracy and twist sharia and Khilapha as outdated..

Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
                You are in denial if you believe there is a country on earth that rules 100% in Sharia without any type of deviation..etc.

Why are most of the "Islamic" countries at the bottom of this Peace Index" of the world? There is only one Islamic country in the top 50.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

These Islamic countries; their leaders are the ones who need to make tawba and renew their shahada.
                bottom of peace index, because the only factor in ur peanut brain is.................their not democracy.

Comment

Re: Muslims who promote democracy and twist sharia and Khilapha as outdated..

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
                  bottom of peace index, because the only factor in ur peanut brain is.................they're not democracy.
                  This has nothing to do with if a country has democracy or not. This has to do with wars, killings, fighting, and corruption.

Comment

Working...
                  X