Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sifli Amal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sifli Amal

    AOA:

    Does anyone know what Sifli Amal is?

    Thanks.
    Please Re-update your Signature

    #2
    Originally posted by SweetSaba
    AOA:

    Does anyone know what Sifli Amal is?

    Thanks.
    If it is arabic then I don't recognize it, however,
    If Sifli is really Sufli then it means low, Amal means Hopes.
    But saying Sufli Amal in arabic is meaningless, the correct way of saying that would be 'Amal Sufliyah'.
    It sounds more turkish from the way the sentence is contrstructed (provided Sifli means Sufli of course).

    Peace,
    Moayidd
    Please Re-update your Signature

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Sifli Amal

      Sifli Amal is the term used in India and Pakistan for black magic. It's the worst kind which uses human debris like blood (sometimes even menstrual blood), hairs, dead skin cells and stuff like that to cast black magic on the person whom the hairs/blood belong to.

      Do a quick google search on that exact term. It's creepy stuff

      Hope I helped

      Amal in this context in the Urdu/Hindi language means acts or deeds

      Sifli Amal literally means dark deeds

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Sifli Amal

        Originally posted by QueenofDeen View Post
        Sifli Amal is the term used in India and Pakistan for black magic.
        It seems the worst of 'Muslims' are found in places like the hell-holes of India and Pakistan.

        And I say 'Muslim' (in inverted commas), because one loses their Imaan (once engaged in any sort of 'Sihr' (magic)).
        'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

        QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Sifli Amal

          Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
          It seems the worst of 'Muslims' are found in places like the hell-holes of India and Pakistan.
          dont know did u mean the quantity, as muslim are more in subcontinent. but bad things may found all over the world. africa- arab countries also.

          so the bad quality is present everywhere, but the quantity is more in subcontinent.
          Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Sifli Amal

            You wrote:

            It seems the worst of 'Muslims' are found in places like the hell-holes of India and Pakistan.

            And I say 'Muslim' (in inverted commas), because one loses their Imaan (once engaged in any sort of 'Sihr' (magic)).


            Peacenik. We mustn't forget that not all Muslims are the same and you're stereotyping whole nations. Can you honestly say that every single living Muslim living there practises magic? No, you can't because you can't judge anybody's iman or what anybody has or hasn't done for or against Allah swt's word. Your generalisation is harsh in my opinion.
            We as Muslims should refrain from stereotyping the most because it goes against Islam in its essence. Islam talks about people being judged on the merit of their iman and not where they come from.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Sifli Amal

              Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
              dont know did u mean the quantity, as muslim are more in subcontinent. but bad things may found all over the world. africa- arab countries also.
              I agree, Bro.

              Originally posted by QueenofDeen View Post
              We mustn't forget that not all Muslims are the same and you're stereotyping whole nations. Can you honestly say that every single living Muslim living there practises magic? No, you can't because you can't judge anybody's iman or what anybody has or hasn't done for or against Allah swt's word. Your generalisation is harsh in my opinion.
              We as Muslims should refrain from stereotyping the most because it goes against Islam in its essence. Islam talks about people being judged on the merit of their iman and not where they come from.
              Sister, one wasn't referring to every single Muslim in India/Pakistan. Please, try not to jump to conclusions.

              JZK.

              btw, it's rather bizarre, you reviving this thread (about 4 and a half years later).
              'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

              QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

              Comment

              Working...
              X