Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

become a blackbelt in dawah inshaallah, excellent dawah workshop

asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
    alhamdulilah the sheik kamal mekki has made a dawah workshop video series, ive watched them myself and alhamdulilah they gave me a really good foundation to work from, i found them very beneficial alhamdulilah so i just thought i'd share if anyone is interested
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Re: become a blackbelt in dawah inshaallah, excellent dawah workshop

bump
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump for [MENTION=125806]Serinity[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
          alhamdulilah the sheik kamal mekki has made a dawah workshop video series, ive watched them myself and alhamdulilah they gave me a really good foundation to work from, i found them very beneficial alhamdulilah so i just thought i'd share if anyone is interested

Walikum salam warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

Yes, Sheik Kamal el Mekki is a very knowledgeable very sensible speaker who cleared many claims against Islam by Islamaphobes. You should list them so the Ummah gets benefited
          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

[MENTION=135622]ServantofArRahman[/MENTION]

you posted in another thread about wanting to give dawah
            these vids will help inshaallah

Comment

[MENTION=135622]ServantofArRahman[/MENTION]

you posted in another thread about wanting to give dawah
              these vids will help inshaallah
              Thanks for tagging me here brother.
              "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

Bump

Comment

Comment

Comment

learn dawah the halal way

may allah bless kamal mekki

Comment

[MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION]

Comment

wasnt there an issue with this sheikh and magic and cross gender handshakes etc?

Sure there was a youtube contoversy

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                            wasnt there an issue with this sheikh and magic and cross gender handshakes etc?

Sure there was a youtube contoversy
                            dont know
                            in these lectures he does mention cross gender handshakes but in the context of how to avoid them so idk
                            dawah workshop is good though alhamdulilah helped me with my family a lot

Comment

dont know
                              in these lectures he does mention cross gender handshakes but in the context of how to avoid them so idk
                              dawah workshop is good though alhamdulilah helped me with my family a lot
                              have you seen this though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd6AbfcbP68

watch it all

Comment

Working...
                              X