X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: become a blackbelt in dawah inshaallah, excellent dawah workshop

:salams:
    Bump
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Bump
      It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
      "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

:salams:

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

:salams [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION] these videos will inshaAllah help you talk about Islam to your family, dunno if you'd be interested

Comment

Wa aleikum salam, thanks brother for drawing my attention to this. Jazakallah khair

Comment

jazakhallahu khairan
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

[MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION]
                    :salams

?

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post

?

I mentioned this to you in another thread that I was going to tag you. These videos discuss the common arguments and counter arguments of atheists Christians etc

I know you're probably sweet with Christians but inshaAllah you'll find this useful dealing with atheists and agnostics as you mentioned a difficulty dealing with them

Give them a go inshaAllah. they aren't boring and I'm confident you'll learn a trick or two calling those you love to Islam

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

I mentioned this to you in another thread that I was going to tag you. These videos discuss the common arguments and counter arguments of atheists Christians etc

I know you're probably sweet with Christians but inshaAllah you'll find this useful dealing with atheists and agnostics as you mentioned a difficulty dealing with them

Give them a go inshaAllah. they aren't boring and I'm confident you'll learn a trick or two calling those you love to Islam
                        Read up on this thread post 35 & 36, you tagged me already, I watched them. Post 38 you tag me again. (If I was given to laughy emojis I'd stick one here)

:jkk:
                        Last edited by Rifqah; 23-08-17, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                          Read up on this thread post 35 & 36, you tagged me already, I watched them. Post 38 you tag me again. (If I was given to laughy emojis I'd stick one here)

:jkk:
                          Ok my apologies lol
                          Seeing as you missed out the laughing smiley I'll post one for you

:rotfl:

Comment

Nice.

I listened to this recently, and i think it's related so I hope it's also beneficial
                            https://youtu.be/y8VeIynSaMc
                            "A complete dawah course"- shaykh sulaiman moola.

Comment

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                              X