• Show
Clear All

Re: become a blackbelt in dawah inshaallah, excellent dawah workshop

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    have you seen this though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd6AbfcbP68

watch it all
    wow ok that was sus
    even still this dawah workshop is still beneficial regardless, alhamdulilah really helped me with refuting christian arguments with my family
    but yeah will take his lectures with a grain of salt now
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      wow ok that was sus
      even still this dawah workshop is still beneficial regardless, alhamdulilah really helped me with refuting christian arguments with my family
      but yeah will take his lectures with a grain of salt now
      Alhamdullilah Allah swt shows us good in various ways. I am not knocking you in any way akhie and alhamdullilah it helped you in your personal life

I was bought up worshipping saints etc which i know now to be wrong, but I also learnt quran and salah from those people so alhamdullilah for the good and alhamdullilah for those who helped me to move away from the bad I was doing

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
        Alhamdullilah Allah swt shows us good in various ways. I am not knocking you in any way akhie and alhamdullilah it helped you in your personal life

I was bought up worshipping saints etc which i know now to be wrong, but I also learnt quran and salah from those people so alhamdullilah for the good and alhamdullilah for those who helped me to move away from the bad I was doing
        i appreciate the advice bro
        jazak allah khair
        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Barak'Allah feek.

Comment

Comment

Comment

forest bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X