Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abrogation in Islam

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
    What are you trying to say here, that the verses of the Quran has been abrogated? If so that is not true. Allah SWT has preserved the book, and it will never ever be corrupted.

I don't understand. Any one care to explain?
    Response: You 'll have to read his OP. He lists three different types of Abrogation and gives examples.

There was revealed verses that was part of the Qur'an, and were enforced by the Prophet. Such as stoning for adultery, suckling, and temporary marriage. They were never a part of the final version of the Qur'an because they were replaced with other verses as Allah commanded. However, we disagree in regards to whether the verse of stoning for sex outside of marriage is still legal, despite not being mentioned in the Qur'an.
    Last edited by Al-Fatihah; 08-06-15, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Fatihah View Post
      Response: No scholar has more authority than the Qur'an , and the Qur'an clearly says 100 lashes. So that is the punishment. Not stoning. So I sided with the Qur'an. Whereas you reject it.

Not much left to discuss.
      That is exactly what the Khawaarij fancied :)
      Watch those eyes

Comment

So, let's see this logically. You think I and whoever upholds the position of stoning has rejected the Qur'aan. Logically speaking this means we are kaafirs because if you reject the Qur'aan you are a Kaafir. Logically speaking I am now a Murtad and you would have to kill me.

You have demonstrated Khawaarij traits. I would like to present what has been said about the likes of you.

'Abdullah [bin Mas'ud] narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:

"In the end of time there will come a people young in years, foolish in minds, reciting the Qur'an which will not go beyond their throats, uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target."

[Jaami' Al-Tirmidhi Hadith No. 2188]

It was narrated that Ibn Awfa said:

"The Messenger of Allah said: 'The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.'"

[Ibn Majah Hadith No. 173]

Now if you cannot logically prove to me that I am not a Murtad despite your claim that I have rejected the Qur'aan, I will have to believe you are a Khwaarij and every word of the above applies to you.

I will wait for your logic. And while you are at it let me know, logically speaking, which came first the egg or the chicken?

And since you have directed me to the following Verse

And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason.

I am convinced you are a Khwaarij unless you can offer a logical reason as to why you referred me to that Verse.
        Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 09-06-15, 01:09 AM.
        Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
          That is exactly what the Khawaarij fancied :)
          Response: And rejecting what the Qur'an clearly says is exactly what a non-Muslim fancies.

Comment

Response: And rejecting what the Qur'an clearly says is exactly what a non-Muslim fancies.

Watch those eyes

Comment

For those who may be end up misguided by the views of what appears to be a Khawaarij on Ummah please do read the proper understanding of the Verse this young man, foolish in mind, is who has come during the end of times ismisinterpreting at this thread.

One thing is a given, the Companions and all those who followed weren't near the end of times and understood and implemented this Verse in contrast to this end of times young man! :D
              Watch those eyes

Comment

Response:
                "Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment".
                (2:6-7 Qur'an ).

Comment

Response: Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
                  (2:6 Qur'an ).
                  lol..you just dug your own grave. Enjoy! ;) Now that you have officially stated your position of calling me a Kaafir, I will go a have cup of mango squash! Mmmm yummy!
                  Watch those eyes

Comment

For those who may be end up misguided by the views of what appears to be a Khawaarij on Ummah please do read the proper understanding of the Verse this young man, foolish in mind, is who has come during the end of times ismisinterpreting at this thread.

One thing is a given, the Companions and all those who followed weren't near the end of times and understood and implemented this Verse in contrast to this end of times young man! :D
                    Just a reminder to all those he thinks are Kaafirs! What an ignorant funny chap!!
                    Watch those eyes

Comment

Rejecting a clear verse in the Qur'an because you decide to dwell in ignorance and arrogance brings you in disfavor of Allah. No one is enlightened by your sheer impotent display.

Comment

lol..you just dug your own grave. Enjoy! ;) Now that you have officially stated your position of calling me a Kaafir, I will go a have cup of mango squash! Mmmm yummy!
                        Response: If you read a verse from the Qur'an and understood that you are a kaffir, that is your own doing.

How Allah uncovers and exposes the deluded with their own ignorance.

Comment

Rejecting a clear verse in the Qur'an because you decide to dwell in ignorance and arrogance brings you in disfavor of Allah. No one is enlightened by your sheer impotent display.
                          Not really the following thread shows how ignorant and foolish you are and a Khawaarij!!!!!!! You were being nailed by mirror in another thread and now you have been buried. Chao.
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

Not really the following thread shows how ignorant and foolish you are and a Khawaarij!!!!!!! You were being nailed by mirror in another thread and now you have been buried. Chao.
                            Response: In other words, you are being exposed of your sheer ignorance and delusion just like mirror in another thread and like mirror, resort to being utterly destroyed. Debunked as usual.

Comment

Response: In other words, you are being exposed of your sheer ignorance and delusion just like mirror in another thread and like mirror, resort to being utterly destroyed. Debunked as usual.
                              Logically speaking was it the chicken that came first or the egg?
                              Watch those eyes

Comment

Logically speaking was it the chicken that came first or the egg?
                                Response: Logically speaking, you cannot even comprehend logic to even know the answer because of your ignorant, deluded copy and paste tactic (monkey see monkey do) from what someone told you that you cannot even verify their reliability.

Monkey want a banana?
                                Last edited by Al-Fatihah; 09-06-15, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X