Sending blessing upon our beloved Prophet on Friday thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salawat-Upon-the-Prophet.jpg

Al-Tirmidhi (484) narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most blessings on me.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Al-Tirmidhi (484) narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most blessings on me.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Yawmul jumu'ah - Let us try to send as much salawat on our beloved Rasool sallallahu alayhi sallam as we can, dear brothers and sisters!)
          Last edited by Fakhri; 17-01-19, 04:51 PM.
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• :salams

"The best of days is Friday; so increase in conveying peace and blessings on me that day, for your blessings will be submitted to me." The people asked, "O Messenger of Allah, how can our blessings be submitted to you while you will be decayed?" He (peace be upon him) said, "Allah has prohibited the earth to decompose the bodies of Prophets. (Sunah Abu Dawood, Sunan an-Nasaee al-Jami', Sunan Ibn Majah & others)

In 5 minutes you can send around 100 blessings or more by saying "Allahuma Sali Ala Muhammad Wa 'Ala ali Muhammad"

Who doesn't want to be close to the Messenger :saw:
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• (Alhamdulillah. Let's all please try to send abundant salawat upon our beloved Rasool, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam.)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• :salams

"The best of days is Friday; so increase in conveying peace and blessings on me that day, for your blessings will be submitted to me." The people asked, "O Messenger of Allah, how can our blessings be submitted to you while you will be decayed?" He (peace be upon him) said, "Allah has prohibited the earth to decompose the bodies of Prophets. (Sunah Abu Dawood, Sunan an-Nasaee al-Jami', Sunan Ibn Majah & others)

In 5 minutes you can send around 100 blessings or more by saying "Allahuma Sali Ala Muhammad Wa 'Ala ali Muhammad"

Who doesn't want to be close to the Messenger :saw:
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Want to hear something incredible?

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHS2NRAHu7c
                          Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• (Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah, just posting this to encourage myself and others to emphasise sending a lot of salawaat upon Rasoolullah sallallaahu alayhi wasallam with it being Jumu'ah, inshaa'Allah. )
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X