X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sending blessing upon our beloved Prophet on Friday thread

:saw: :saw: :saw:

Salawat-Upon-the-Prophet.jpg

Al-Tirmidhi (484) narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most blessings on me.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87832[/ATTACH]

Al-Tirmidhi (484) narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most blessings on me.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb.
      may Allah make us from those people :saw::saw::saw::saw::saw:
      Surah Taha, Verse 69:

وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

"And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
      and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

Practical Self Ruqya
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

Exposing Black Magic
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

The History of Black Magic
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

Real Magicians And Sorcerers
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

Exposing Taweez...
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

Ruqyah Audio
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

Comment

:salams

Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Can we send blessing (Darood e Pak) only on Friday??? Is it compulsory for Muslims??? or we can recite the Darood anytime???

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Allahumma Salli 'alaa sayyidinaa Muhammadin wa 'alaa aali sayyidinaa Muhammadin wa sallim tasleemaa)
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X