• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 88 :: Hadith 206
    Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2322
    Abu Salama and 'Ata' b. Yasar came to Abu Sa'id al-Khudri and asked him about Haruriya, saying: Did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) making a mention of them? He (Abu Sai'd al-Khudri) said: I don't know who the Haruriya are, but I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise in this nation (and he did not say" out of them" ) a people and you would hold insignificant your prayers as compared with their prayers. And they would recite the Qur'an which would not go beyond their throats and would swerve through the religion (as blank) just as a (swift) arrow passes through the prey. The archer looks at his arrow, at its iron head and glances at its end (which he held) in the tip of his fingers to see whether it had any stain of blood.

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2318
    Abu Said Khudri reported that 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) sent some gold alloyed with dust to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed that among four men, al-Aqra b. Habis Hanzali and Uyaina b. Badr al-Fazari and 'Alqama b. 'Ulatha al-'Amiri, then to one person of the tribe of Kilab and to Zaid al-Khair al-Ta'l, and then to one person of the tribe of Nabhan. Upon this the people of Quraish felt angry and said: He (the Holy Prophet) gave to the chiefs of Najd and ignored us. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have done it with a view to con- cillating them. Then there came a person with thick beard, prominent cheeks, deep sunken eyes and protruding forehead and shaven head. He said: Muhammad, fear Allah. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If I disobey Allah, who would then obey Him? Have I not been (sent as the) most trustworthy among the people of the-world? -but you do not repose trust in me. That person then went back. A person among the people then sought permission (from the Holy Prophet) for his murder. According to some, it was Khalid b. Walid who sought the permission. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: From this very person's posterity there would arise people who would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throat; they would kill the followers of Islam and would spare the idol-worshippers. They would glance through the teachings of Islam so hurriedly just as the arrow passes through the pray. If I were to ever find them I would kill them like 'Ad.

BUKHARI,Volume 4, Book 56, Number 808 :
    Narrated by 'Ali I relate the traditions of Allah's Apostle to you for I would rather fall from the sky than attribute something to him falsely. But when I tell you a thing which is between you and me, then no doubt, war is guile. I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "In the last days of this world there will appear some young foolish people who will use (in their claim) the best speech of all people (i.e. the Qur'an) and they will abandon Islam as an arrow going through the game. Their belief will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have practically no belief), so wherever you meet them, kill them, for he who kills them shall get a reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Note : Some claim to protect Islam but they really never understood the Noble Quran or hadith ie Islam and betray muslims and destroy Islam and downfall of the ummah instead.

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 85 :: Hadith 83
    Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. So he should neither oppress him nor hand him over to an oppressor. And whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs."

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "If you see my Ummah afraid of telling the oppressor: 'You are an oppressor', it is farewell to the Ummah." [Musnad Ahmad (2/190) No. 6784 and Mustadrak al-Haakim (4/108) No. 7036, Haakim said Sahih Isnaad also declared Sahih by Adh-Dhahabi in al-Talkhees]

Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning.(Abu Dawood)

Hasan said in explanation of this hadith (A man begins his morning a believer and turns a disbeliever in the evening, or begins his evening as a believer and turns a disbeliever in the morning). He said, Morning finds him holding the blood, honour and property of his brother sacred (and disallowed to him), but by evening he will regard them as lawful to him. And evening finds him holding his brothers blood, honour and property as sacred (and forbidden to him), but by morning he regards them as lawful to him.

Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 81
    It is narrated on the authority 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: Never a Prophet had been sent before me by Allah towards his nation who had not among his people (his) disciples and companions who followed his ways and obeyed his command. Then there came after them their successors who said whatever they did not practise, and practised whatever they were not commanded to do. He who strove against them with his hand was a believer: he who strove against them with his tongue was a believer, and he who strove against them with his heart was a believer and beyond that there is no faith even to the extent of a mustard seed. Abu Rafi' said: I narrated this hadith to 'Abdullah b. 'Umar; he contradicted me. There happened to come Abdullah b. Mas'ud who stayed at Qanat, and 'Abdullah b 'Umar wanted me to accompany him for visiting him (as 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud was ailing), so I went along with him and as we sat (before him) I asked Ibn Mas'ud about this hadith. He narrated it in the same way as I narrated it to Ibn 'Umar.

Note : May Allah ar Rahman protect us from getting down to the level of eemaan which is no eemaan at all.

Dawud :: Book 40 : Hadith 4590
    Narrated Irbad ibn Sariyah:

AbdurRahman ibn Amr as-Sulami and Hujr ibn Hujr said: We came to Irbad ibn Sariyah who was among those about whom the following verse was revealed: "Nor (is there blame) on those who come to thee to be provided with mounts, and when thou saidst: "I can find no mounts for you."

We greeted him and said: We have come to see you to give healing and obtain benefit from you.

Al-Irbad said: One day the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) led us in prayer, then faced us and gave us a lengthy exhortation at which the eyes shed tears and the hearts were afraid.

A man said: Apostle of Allah! It seems as if it were a farewell exhortation, so what injunction do you give us?

He then said: I enjoin you to fear Allah, and to hear and obey even if it be an Abyssinian slave, for those of you who live after me will see great disagreement. You must then follow my sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs. Hold to it and stick fast to it. Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error.

Note : But many follow the sunnah externally but the internal sunnah of mercy, humility , hikmah and forgiving of Nabi had been LONG forgotten.

Dawud :: Book 15 : Hadith 2789
    Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) sacrificed two horned rams which were white with black markings and had been castrated. When he made them face the qiblah, he said: I have turned my face towards Him. Who created the heavens and the earth, following Abraham's religion, the true in faith, and I am not one of the polytheists. My prayer, and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of the Universe, Who has no partner. That is what I was commanded to do, and I am one of the Muslims. O Allah it comes from Thee and is given to Thee from Muhammad and his people. In the name of Allah, and Allah is Most Great. He then made sacrifice.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 05-09-17, 09:52 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 275
      Narrated Abu Burda: That his father said, "The Prophet sent Mu'adh and Abu Musa to Yemen telling them. 'Treat the people with ease and don't be hard on them; give them glad tidings and don't fill them with aversion; and love each other, and don't differ."

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 38
      Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights." (See Fath-ul-Bari, Page 102, Vol 1).

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 362
      Narrated Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-As: This Verse:

'Verily We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a witness, as a bringer of glad tidings and as a warner.' (48.8)

Which is in the Qur'an, appears in the Surah thus: 'Verily We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a witness, as a bringer of glad tidings and as a warner, and as a protector for the illiterates (i.e., the Arabs.) You are my slave and My Apostle, and I have named you Al-Mutawakkil (one who depends upon Allah). You are neither hard-hearted nor of fierce character, nor one who shouts in the markets. You do not return evil for evil, but excuse and forgive. Allah will not take you unto Him till He guides through you a crocked (curved) nation on the right path by causing them to say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah." With such a statement He will cause to open blind eyes, deaf ears and hardened hearts.'

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 971
      'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) drew aside the curtain and his head was bandaged on account of illness in which he died. He said: O Allah, have I not delivered (Thy Message)? (He repeated it) three times. Nothing has been left out of the glad tidings of apostle hood, but good vision. which a pious servant (of Allah) sees or someone else is made to see for him. He then narrated like the hadith transmitted by Sufyan.

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 471
      Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately and know that your deeds will not make you enter Paradise, and that the most beloved deed to Allah's is the most regular and constant even though it were little."

Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6770
      A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to say: Observe moderation (in doing deeds), and if you fail to observe it perfectly, try to do as much as you can do (to live up to this ideal of moderation) and be happy for none would be able to get into Paradise because of his deeds alone. They (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Allah's Messenger, not even thou? Thereupon he said: Not even I, but that Allah wraps me in His Mercy, and bear this in mind that the deed loved most by Allah is one which is done constantly even though it is insignificant.

Note: there are about 10 hadith only in Sahih Muslim only on this '' The Mercy of Allah ''

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 470
      Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The deeds of anyone of you will not save you (from the (Hell) Fire)." They said, "Even you (will not be saved by your deeds), O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, even I (will not be saved) unless and until Allah bestows His Mercy on me. Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship Allah in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night, and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach your target (Paradise)."

Note : Allah shows his mercy on those who show mercy on Allah's creations (so start your mercy with your family FIRST) and are compassionate

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 23 :: Hadith 391
      Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : Sad bin 'Ubada became sick and the Prophet along with 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Auf, Sad bin Abi Waqqas and 'Abdullah bin Masud visited him to enquire about his health. When he came to him, he found him surrounded by his household and he asked, "Has he died?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." The Prophet wept and when the people saw the weeping of Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) they all wept. He said, "Will you listen? Allah does not punish for shedding tears, nor for the grief of the heart but he punishes or bestows His Mercy because of this." He pointed to his tongue and added, "The deceased is punished for the wailing of his relatives over him." 'Umar used to beat with a stick and throw stones and put dust over the faces (of those who used to wail over the dead).

: May Allah give us control on our tongues, Ameen,
      Last edited by talibilm09; 02-10-17, 09:38 AM.
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 5 :: Hadith 288
        Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Umar bin Al-Khattab told Allah's Apostle, "I became Junub at night." Allah's Apostle replied, "Perform ablution after washing your private parts and then sleep."

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1145
        Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade eating of onions and leek. When we were overpowered by a desire (to eat) we ate them. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: He who eats of this offensive plant must not approach our mosque, for the angels are harmed by the same things as men.

Note : similarly anything that will disturb other's in salah as reading the Quran loud or Doing dhikr loud like with overwhelming zeal must be avoided as seen from some other hadiths . But if it does not affect others or in private or in a secluded area of the masjid that wont cause others any trouble is ok.

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 54 :: Hadith 491
        Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, 'The night is, long, so keep on sleeping,' If that person wakes up and celebrates the praises of Allah, then one knot is undone, and when he performs ablution the second knot is undone, and when he prays, all the knots are undone, and he gets up in the morning lively and gay, otherwise he gets up dull and gloomy. "
        Last edited by talibilm09; 12-11-17, 04:59 AM.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Dawud :: Book 13 : Hadith 2381
          Narrated AbuHurayrah: A man asked the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) whether one who was fasting could embrace (his wife) and he gave him permission; but when another man came to him, and asked him, he forbade him. The one to whom he gave permission was an old man and the one whom he forbade was a youth.

ADVICE OF EESA alaihisalam FROM HADITH

JESUS'S ADVICE

Malik :: Book 56 : Hadith 56.3.8
          Malik related to me that he heard that Isa ibn Maryam used to say, "Do not speak much without the mention of Allah for you will
          harden your hearts. A hard heart is far from Allah, but you do not know. Do not look at the wrong actions of people as if you were lords. Look at your wrong actions as if you were slaves. Some people are afflicted by wrong action and some people are protected from it. Be merciful to the people of affliction and praise Allah for His protection."

Malik :: Book 49 : Hadith 49.10.27
          Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that Isa ibn Maryam used to say, "O Banu Israil! You must drink pure water and the green things of the land and barley bread . Beware of wheat bread, for you will not be grateful enough for it."

Last edited by talibilm09; 05-12-17, 11:47 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

THE WORST CHARITY

2:262. Those who spend their wealth in the Cause of All‚h, and do not follow up their gifts with reminders of their generosity or with injury, their reward is with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

2:263. Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than Sadaqah (charity) followed by injury. And All‚h is Rich (Free of all wants) and He is Most-Forbearing.

2:273. (Charity is) for Fuqar‚ (the poor), who in All‚h's Cause are restricted (from travel), and cannot move about in the land (for trade or work). The one who knows them not, thinks that they are rich because of their modesty. You may know them by their mark, they do not beg of people at all. And whatever you spend in good, surely All‚h knows it well.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

As salam alaikum

"EXTREMIST" is as Allah AWJ and His Messenger (saw) define this term- NOT how the hypocrites or the wretched disbelievers and enemies of Allah define "EXTREMIST". Here, Allah AWJ describes the wretched disbelievers (hypocrite apostates and impure disbelieving polytheists and people of the Book) who are like EXTREMISTS as addressed in Jahannam: Holy Quran 23:103-106
                And those whose scales (of good deeds) are light, they are those who lose their ownselves, in Hell will they abide. The Fire will burn their faces, and therein they will grin, with displaced lips (disfigured). "Were not My Verses (this Quran) recited to you, and then you used to deny them?" They will say: "Our Lord! Our wretchedness overcame [ghalabat] us, and we were (an) erring people [daaleen]. "
                Here, those who are "overcome" could be described as "extremists", because they fall into dalalah- the misguidance of kufr. They openly deny the Verse of Allah, including the Commands of Allah, and are "daalleen"- misguided into kufr. Daalalah is the opposite of Hidaya- Guidance of Belief. So the ones who oppose guidance of Islam after being presented with it, preferring and remaining in Dalalah- kufr, are the true extremists. As for the use of the "gh-l-b" is used exactly in 18:21 as "ghalabu": overcame- as in a people who overcame another group in an argument. The word is used several times- 31 times- in the Holy Quran in variations most related to defeat and to overcome. The Hadith in this thread refers to not being "excessive" in Deen, as in the Prophet (saws) is advising the believers not to go to excess in acts of worship, as some Sahaba (rah) were inclined to do, especially Abdullah ibn Amr ( RA) who wanted to fast every day like the Prophet (saw), and others. And this is further explained by the ahadith, such as Narrated Anas: It was narrated from Anas that there was a group of the Companions of the Prophet, one of whom said: "I will not marry women." Another said: "I will not eat meat." Another said: "I will not sleep on a bed." Another said: "I will fast and not break my fast." News of that reached the Messenger of Allah and he praised Allah then said: "What is the matter with people who say such and such? But I pray and I sleep, I fast and I break my fast, and I marry women. Whoever turns away from my Sunnah is not of me." [sahih Nasai] And the athar from Umar ibn al Khattab (raah): We have been forbidden to go into excess. Ibn 'Umar narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: "Do not talk too much without remembrance of Allah. Indeed excessive talking without remembrance of Allah hardens the heart. And indeed the furthest of people from Allah is the harsh-hearted." [sahih Tirmidhi] Narrated 'Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.' (5.87) [sahih Bukhari] And this matter of "excess", or "transgression" or "extremism" is defined by the Quran and Sunnah. And this matter is entirely separate from the TAGHUT manipulation of Islam that is today, as Allah has commanded us: 16:36
                And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut."
                Those who avoid At-Taghut (false deities) by not worshipping them and turn to Allah in repentance, for them are glad tidings; so announce the good news to My slaves,
                Last edited by Abu Kamel; 15-02-18, 08:03 AM.
                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

7:163. And ask them (O Muhammad SAW) about the town that was by the sea, when they transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday): when their fish came to them openly on the Sabbath day, and did not come to them on the day they had no Sabbath. Thus We made a trial of them for they used to rebel (see the Qur'‚n: V.4:154).

7:168. And We have broken them (i.e. the Jews) up into various separate groups on the earth, some of them are righteous and some are away from that. And We tried them with good (blessings) and evil (calamities) in order that they might turn (to All‚h's Obedience).
                  Last edited by talibilm09; 09-03-18, 11:44 PM.
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

ALLAH NEVER MISGUIDES UNTIL HE HAS SHOWN TO YOU THE RIGHT PATH (but you followed other's paths and your own whims fancies )

115. And All‚h will never lead a people astray after He has guided them until He makes clear to them as to what they should avoid. Verily, All‚h is the All-Knower of everything.

NOTE: So capitalise on it when Allah shows you the right path
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 09-03-18, 11:39 PM. Reason: bolding n color fonts
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim