X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

PEEPING IN OTHER'S HOUSE WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE IS PUNISHABLE IN ISLAM

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 83 :: Hadith 39
    Narrated Abu Huraira: Abul Qasim said, "If any person peeps at you without your permission and you poke him with a stick and injure his eye, you will not be blamed."

Blood Money (Ad-Diyat)
    Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 83 :: Hadith 38
    Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd As-Sa'idi: A man peeped through a hole in the door of Allah's Apostle's house, and at that time, Allah's Apostle had a Midri (an iron comb or bar) with which he was rubbing his head. So when Allah's Apostle saw him, he said (to him), "If I had been sure that you were looking at me (through the door), I would have poked your eye with this (sharp iron bar)." Allah's Apostle added, "The asking for permission to enter has been enjoined so that one may not look unlawfully (at what there is in the house without the permission of its people)."

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    Allah's Messenger (?) said, 'Beware of suspicion, for it is the worst of false tales and don't look for the other's faults and don't spy and don't hate each other, and don't desert (cut your relations with) one another O Allah's slaves, be brothers!" [sahih al-Bukhari 6724]

HADITH ABOUT UWAIS ra IS AUTHENTIC

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 6170
    Usair b. Jabir reported that a delegation from Kufa came to 'Umar and there was a person amongst them who jeered at Uwais. Thereupon Umar said: Is there amongst us one from Qaran? That person came and Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has said: There would come to you a person from Yemen who would be called Uwais and he would leave none in Yemen (behind him) except his mother, and he would have the whiteness (due to leprosy) and he supplicated Allah and it was cured except for the size of a dinar or dirham. He who amongst you meets him should ask him to supplicate for forgiveness (from Allah) for you.

NOTE:Some deny the existence of Uwais RA but this Sahih Hadith negates it

SOME WILL REMAIN IN STRAIGHT PATH

Sayyidina Thawban (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “I fear for the misled rulers over my ummah.’ He also said, “A section of my ummah will never cease to be on the right. They will prevail and they will not be harmed by those who desert them till the command of Allah comes.”
    [Muslim 1920]

NOTE : Some hadith also refered to misguided scholars as a danger more than dajjal
    Last edited by talibilm09; 05-03-17, 04:29 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
      excellent thread, Talib

بارك الله فيكم
      :salams:

Wa iyyakum Bro
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

MANNERS IN THE MASJID
        Dawud :: Book 5 : Hadith 1327
        Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) retired to the mosque. He heard them (the people) reciting the Qur'an in a loud voice. He removed the curtain and said: Lo! every one of you is calling his Lord quietly. One should not trouble the other and one should not raise the voice in recitation or in prayer over the voice of the other.

IBLIS FIRST TARGET IS DISSENSION

Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6756
        Jabir reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upqn him) said: The Satan sends detachments of his own in order to put people to trial and the highest in rank, in his eyes, is one who is most notorious in sowing the seed of dissension.

EVEN YOUR BODY HAS ITS RIGHTS

Muslim :: Book 6 : Hadith 2594
        'Abdullah b. 'Amr (Allah be pleased with both of them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said to me: I have been informed that you stand for prayer the whole of night and fast during the day. I said: I do that, whereupon he said: If you did that you in fact strained heavily your eyes and made yourself weak. There is a right of your eyes (upon you) and a right of your self (upon you) and a right of your family (upon you). Stand for prayer and sleep. observe fasts and break (them).
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

DRINKING BEER ETC

Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 4959
          Abu Musa reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) sent me and Mu'adh b. Jabal to Yemen. I said: Allah's Messenger, there is prepared in our land a wine out of barley which is known as Mizr (beer of our times) and a wine from honey which is known as Bit, (are these also forbidden? ), whereupon he said: Every intoxicant is forbidden.

Note :
          the word beer in brackets in this hadith its not my insertion but from the file of Imaanstar downloads. Another hadith did say something if a thing is prohibited in big quantity its also prohibited in small quantities will further justify this understanding

Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 4962
          Jabir reported that a person came from Jaishan, a town of Yemen, and he asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) about the wine which was drunk in their land and which was prepared from millet and was called Mizr. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked whether that was intoxicating. He said: Yes. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Every intoxicant is forbidden. Verily Allah the Exalted and Majestic, made a covenant to those who drank intoxicants to make their drink Tinat al-Khabal. They said: Allah's Messenger, what is Tinat a]-Khabal? He said: It is the sweat of the denizens of Hell or the discharge of the denizens of Hell.

The Book of Drinks (Kitab Al-Ashriba)
          Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 4963
          Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Every intoxicant is Khamr and every intoxicant is forbidden. He who drinks wine in this world and dies while he is addicted to it, not having repented, will not be given a drink in the Hereafter.

SAY BISMILLAH WHILE ENTERING HOME
          BISMILLAH KEEPS AWAY SHAITAN

Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 5006
          Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When a person enters his house and mentions the name of Allah at the time of entering it and while eating the food, Satan says (addressing himself: You have no place to spend the night and no evening meal; but when he enters without mentioning the name of Allah, the Satan says: You have found a place to spend the night, and when he does not mention the name of Allah while eating food, he (the Satan) says: You have found a place to spend the night and evening meal. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Abdullah through the same chain of transmitters but with a slight variation of wording.

DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR SINS OR OTHERS SINS VOLUNTARILY.

Malik :: Book 41 : Hadith 41.1.2
          Malik related to me from Yahya ibn Said from Said ibn al-Musayyab that a man from the Aslam tribe came to Abu Bakr as-Siddiq and said to him, "I have committed adultery." Abu Bakr said to him, "Have you mentioned this to anyone else?" He said, "No." Abu Bakr said to him, "Then cover it up with the veil of Allah. Allah accepts tawba from his slaves." His self was still unsettled, so he went to Umar ibn al-Khattab. He told him the same as he had said to Abu Bakr, and Umar told him the same as Abu Bakr had said to him. His self was still not settled so he went to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and said to him, "I have committed adultery," insistently. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, turned away from him three times. Each time the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, turned away from him until it became too much. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, questioned his family, "Does he have an illness which affects his mind, or is he mad?" They said, "Messenger of Allah, by Allah, he is well." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Unmarried or married?" They said, "Married, Messenger of Allah." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, gave the order and he was stoned.

Muslim :: Book 17 : Hadith 4206
          'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judgement about him and he wis stoned. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had huried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried.

Muslim :: Book 17 : Hadith 4198
          Jabir b. Samura reported: As he was being brought to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) I saw Ma'iz b. Malik-a short-statured person with strong sinews, having no cloak around him. He bore witness against his own self four times that he had committed adultery, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Perhaps (you kissed her or embraced her). He said: No. by God, one deviating (from the path of virtue) has committed adultery. He then got him stoned (to death), and then delivered the address: Behold, as we set out for Jihad in the cause of Allah, one of you lagged behind and shrieked like the bleating of a male goat, and gave a small quantity of milk. By Allah, in case I get hold of him, I shall certainly punish him.

Note : The above three different hadiths on fornification are about the same incident from Aslam tribe and see how Prophet even turns away from the hearing confession three times showing sins are to be hidden off, unless its overt .
          Last edited by talibilm09; 21-03-17, 03:29 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

A MARTYR CAN GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF THEFT

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 78 :: Hadith 698
            Narrated Abu Huraira: We went out in the company of Allah's Apostle on the day of (the battle of) Khaibar, and we did not get any gold or silver as war booty, but we got property in the form of things and clothes. Then a man called Rifa'a bin Zaid, from the tribe of Bani Ad-Dubaib, presented a slave named Mid'am to Allah's Apostle. Allah's Apostle headed towards the valley of Al-Qura, and when he was in the valley of Al-Qura an arrow was thrown by an unidentified person, struck and killed Mid'am who was making a she-camel of Allah's Apostle kneel down. The people said, Congratulations to him (the slave) for gaining Paradise." Allah's Apostle said, "No! By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, for the sheet which he stole from the war booty before its distribution on the day of Khaibar, is now burning over him." When the people heard that, a man brought one or two Shiraks (leather straps of shoes) to the Prophet. The Prophet said, "A Shirak of fire, or two Shiraks of fire."

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 308
            Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: There was a man who looked after the family and the belongings of the Prophet and he was called Karkara. The man died and Allah's Apostle said, "He is in the '(Hell) Fire." The people then went to look at him and found in his place, a cloak he had stolen from the war booty.

NOTE: The above first hadith was quoted by a person on a Muslim Blog who fears his sins of theft on seeing that even martyr will be responsible for theft and he is repenting much for his sins of theft who wants to return every penny that he had robbed from people to its rightful owners and already did to some who fears no reprisal . I had commented there as follows.

May those hackers and thieves online learn from this Gentle Man who wants to repent sincerely. Stealing others work, others business contacts, data , secrets of their business, ATM pincodes and even personal info etc will all be categorised as theft iow sophisticated modern theft

May you (if you are there reading this) repent and abstain in putting the common people in trouble and destroy such info if you had robbed online from any one and create peace and security for people .

ETHICS IN BUSINESS & DEALINGS

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 50 :: Hadith 884
            Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No town-dweller should sell for a bedouin. Do not practice Najsh (i.e. Do not offer a high price for a thing which you do not want to buy, in order to deceive the people). No Muslim should offer more for a thing already bought by his Muslim brother, nor should he demand the hand of a girl already engaged to another Muslim. A Muslim woman shall not try to bring about The divorce of her sister (i.e. another Muslim woman) in order to take her place herself."

OWNER TAKES LOSS NOT THE BUYER (SELLER BEWARE)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
            Allah's Apostle forbade the sale of fruits till they are almost ripe. He was asked what is meant by 'are almost ripe.' He replied, "Till they become red." Allah's Apostle further said, "If Allah spoiled the fruits, what right would one have to take the money of one's brother (i.e. other people)?"

Narrated Ibn Shihab: If somebody bought fruits before their benefit is evident and then the fruits were spoiled with blights, the loss would be suffered by the owner (not the buyer). Narrated Salim bin 'Abdullah from Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Do not sell or buy fruits before their benefit was evident and do not sell fresh fruits (dates) for dried dates."
            Last edited by talibilm09; 28-03-17, 11:08 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

:salams

FARD SALAH VS FRIDAY SALAH (JUMU"A) & SOME INFO ON JUMU'A ETIQUETTES

Dawud :: Book 3 : Hadith 1062
              Narrated Tariq ibn Shihab:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Friday prayer in congregation is a necessary duty for every Muslim, with four exceptions; a slave, a woman, a boy, and a sick person.

Malik :: Book 5 : Hadith 5.6.15
              Malik said, "If the imam stops off on a journey in a town where jumua is obligatory and he gives a khutba and takes the jumua prayer for them, then the people of the town and any other people present do the jumua prayer with him."

Malik said, "If the imam gathers people for prayer while he is travelling in a town where the jumua prayer is not obligatory, then there is no jumua for him, nor for the people of the town, nor for anyone else who joins them for the prayer in congregation, and the people of the town and anyone else who is not travelling should complete the prayer."

Malik added, "A traveller does not have to do jumua "

NOTE: Leaving three consecutive jumah salah makes a Muslim to go out of islam but just leaving just EVEN one fard salah will take him to kufar. which is seen from this hadith the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Between a man and shirk and kufr there stands his neglect of the prayer.” (Narrated by Muslim in Kitaab al-Eemaan from Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)).

Friday jumu'a salah is forgiven for a sick but The Fard is salah, even the sick MUST perform it by sitting ,if he could not do that he must do it by lying on his bed. Similar in the case of a traveller he must pray fard salah and its not forgiven like jumua's salah

LOOSING QUTBA DURING JUMU'A SALAH EVEN BY POINTING OUT A FINGER TO SILENCE

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1846
              Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If you (even) ask your companion to be quiet on Friday while the Imam is delivering the sermon, you have in fact talked irrelevance.

Malik :: Book 5 : Hadith 5.2.10
              Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that a man sneezed on the day of jumua while the imam was giving the khutba, and a man by his side asked Allah to bless him. Said ibn al Musayyab was asked about it and he forbade the man to do what he had done and said, "Don't do it again."

TIMING ALLOWANCE FOR DIFFERENT FARD PRAYERS

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1278
              Sulaiman b. Buraida narrated it on the authority of his father that a person asked the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the time of prayer. Upon this he said: Pray with us these two, meaning two days. When the sun passed the meridian. he gave command to Bilal who uttered the call to prayer. then lie commanded him and pronounced Iqama for noon prayer (Then at the tine of the afternoon prayer) he again commanded and Iqama for the afternoon prayer was pronounced when the sun was high, white and clear. He then commanded and Iqama for the evening prayer was pronounced, when the sun had set. He then commanded him and the Iqama for the night prayer was pronounced When the twilight had disappeared. He then commanded him and the Iqama for the morning prayer was Pronounced, when the dawn had appeared. When it was the next day, he commanded him to delay the noon prayer till the extreme heat had passed and he did so, and he allowed it to be delayed till the extreme heat had passed. He observed the afternoon prayer when the sun was high, delaying it beyond the time he had previously observed it. He observed the evening prayer before the twilight had vanished; he observed the night prayer when a third of the night had passed; and he observed the dawn prayer when there was clear daylight. He (the Holy Prophet) then said: Where is the man who inquired about the time of prayer? He (the inquirer) said: Messenger of Allah I here I am. He (the Holy Prophet) said: The time for your prayer is within the limits of what you have seen.

NOTE: Here is clear endorsement for the existence of different Madhabs like Shafi following early salah times while hanafi praying a little late in SOME salah-prayers because prophet had done an action in different ways.
              Last edited by talibilm09; 18-04-17, 05:01 AM.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

A RULER WHO DOES NOT TRY FOR UPLIFT OF MUSLIMS WILL NOT ENTER JANNAH

Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 264
                It is narrated on the authority of Abu Malih that Ubaidullah b. Ziyad visited Ma'qil b. Yasar in his illness. Ma'qil said to him: I am narrating to you a hadith which I would have never narrated to you had I not been in death-bed. I heard Allah's apostle (may peace be upon him) say: A ruler who has been entrusted with the affairs of the Muslims but he makes no endeavors ( for the material and moral uplift) and does not sincerely mean (their welfare) would not enter Paradise along with them.

LEST WE KNOW THE REWARDS OF ALLAH FOR THESE SIMPLE ACTIONS WE WOULD STRIVE FOR THEM

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 624
                Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was going on a way, he saw a thorny branch and removed it from the way and Allah became pleased by his action and forgave him for that." Then the Prophet said, "Five are martyrs: One who dies of plague, one who dies of an abdominal disease, one who dies of drowning, one who is buried alive (and) dies and one who is killed in Allah's cause." (The Prophet further said, "If the people knew the reward for pronouncing the Adhan and for standing in the first row (in the congregational prayer) and found no other way to get it except by drawing lots they would do so, and if they knew the reward of offering the Zuhr prayer early (in its stated time), they would race for it and they knew the reward for 'Isha' and Fajr prayers in congregation, they would attend them even if they were to crawl')

DYING WHILE PROTECTING YOUR WEALTH & FAMILY MAKES YOU A MARTYR

Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 259
                Abu Huraira reported: A person came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, what do you think if a man comes to me in order to appropriate my possession? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Don't surrender your possession to him. He (the inquirer) said: If he fights me? He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: Then fight (with him). He (the inquirer) again said: What do you think if I am killed? He (the Holy Prophet) observed: You would be a martyr. He (the inquirer) said: What do you think of him (Messenger of Allah) If I kill him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: he would be in the Fire.

Dawud :: Book 40 : Hadith 4754
                Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who is killed while protecting his property is a martyr, and he who is killed while defending his family, or his blood, or his religion is a martyr.

NOTE: Nowadays lack of islamic knowledge makes some foolish youngsters to discard their old parents in the pretext of joining fake jihads which Prophet has barred even during his times and desperate situations for muslims,.
                Last edited by talibilm09; 29-04-17, 04:15 AM.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Jazakullah khayr brother
                  beneficial thread.

I would like to add on this hadith that i remembered. Because i noticed some would drink with left hand.

Book 023, Number 5008:
                  Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When any one of you intends to eat (meal), he should eat with his right hand. and when he (intends) to drink he should drink with his right hand, for the Shaytan eats with his left hand and drinks with his left hand.

Comment

DO YOU MISS & FEEL FOR YOUR LATE PARENTS ?

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5123
                    Narrated AbuUsayd Malik ibn Rabi'ah as-Sa'idi: While we were with the Apostle of Allah! (peace_be_upon_him) a man of Banu Salmah came to Him and said: Apostle of Allah is there any kindness left that I can do to my parents after their death? He replied: Yes, you can invoke blessings on them, forgiveness for them, carry out their final instructions after their death, join ties of relationship which are dependent on them, and honour their friends.

FATHERS WORDS

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5119
                    Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: A woman was my wife and I loved her, but Umar hated her. He said to me: Divorce her, but I refused. Umar then went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and mentioned that to him. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Divorce her.

Note : we all see such example from Prophet Ismail :AS: on the advice of his father & Prophet Ibrahim :AS:

SHORTENING BETTER

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1461
                    Yahya b. Umayya said: I told 'Umar b. al-Khattab that Allah had said:" You may shorten the prayer only if you fear that those who are unbelievers may afflict you" (Qur'an, iv. 101), whereas the people are now safe. He replied: I wondered about it in the same way as you wonder about it, so I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about it and he said: It is an act of charity which Allah has done to you, so accept His charity.

NOTE: I've been following this Noble Quran verse as I had understood like Umar :RA: in this matter untill i had just found this hadith which is also an example of how a proof for CLEARCUT abrogation regarding the verse SHOULD BE from the action of Umar :RA: who had a similar thought and Prophet reiterating it. This is what is seen from Imam Suyuti's statement here from another thread

''In his Itiqan [Perfection], the prominent scholar, As-Suyuti, quoted Ibn Al-Hasar’s saying: “Abrogation is identified through an explicit transmission either from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) or from a Companion [Sahabi] where he said that a certain verse abrogated another certain verse.”He also said, “Abrogation is not to be established on the basis of a statement of an Exegete nor on personal reasoning [ijtihad] as long as there is no authentic transmission or clear contradiction. This is because abrogation includes the removal of a [shar`i] ruling and the establishment of [another] ruling, [and this should have been] confirmed during the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). This [confirmation] is to be authenticated through transmission and history, not through personal reasoning and opinions.”[8]
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 06-05-17, 11:39 AM.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

AVOID BEING CROOKED & CUNNING

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 50 :: Hadith 884
                      Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No town-dweller should sell for a bedouin. Do not practice Najsh (i.e. Do not offer a high price for a thing which you do not want to buy, in order to deceive the people). No Muslim should offer more for a thing already bought by his Muslim brother, nor should he demand the hand of a girl already engaged to another Muslim. A Muslim woman shall not try to bring about The divorce of her sister (i.e. another Muslim woman) in order to take her place herself."

NONE ENTERS JANNAH WITHOUT THE MERCY OF AR RAHMAN

Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6764
                      Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: None amongst you can get. into Paradise by virtue of his deeds alone. They said: Allah's Messenger, not even you? Thereupon he said: Not even I, but that Allah should wrap me in His Grace and Mercy.

Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6769
                      Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: None of you would get into Paradise because of his good deeds alone, and he would not be rescued from Fire, not even I, but because of the Mercy of Allah.

Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6770
                      A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to say: Observe moderation (in doing deeds), and if you fail to observe it perfectly, try to do as much as you can do (to live up to this ideal of moderation) and be happy for none would be able to get into Paradise because of his deeds alone. They (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Allah's Messenger, not even thou? Thereupon he said: Not even I, but that Allah wraps me in His Mercy, and bear this in mind that the deed loved most by Allah is one which is done constantly even though it is insignificant.

AVOID OVER QUESTIONING AND KEEPING IN LIMITS

Muslim :: Book 7 : Hadith 3095
                      Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) addressed us and said: O people, Allah has made Hajj obligatory for you; so perform Hajj. Thereupon a person said: Messenger of Allah, (is it to be performed) every year? He (the Holy Prophet) kept quiet, and he repeated (these words) thrice, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: If I were to say" Yes," it would become obligatory (for you to perform it every year) and you would not be able to do it. Then he said: Leave me with what I have left to you, for those who were before you were destroyed because of excessive questioning, and their opposition to their apostles. So when I command you to do anything, do it as much as it lies in your power and when I forbid you to do anything, then abandon it.

Note : In my opinion, the word of '' Aqeedha '' was never found in Noble Quran or hadiths or are among the Sahabas & even tabieen because they refrained from over questioning unlike later when Muslims started over questioning (particular about in the nature of Allah , about his hands, fingers etc which is barred too ) CONSEQUENTLY various aqeedhas sprouted . We rather stick to http://legacy.quran.com/3/7 & keep our Aqeedha to sura 112 http://legacy.quran.com/112 which was the aqeedha of All Sahabas
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 16-05-17, 05:22 AM.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

What to say to the person who says 'Al-hamdu lillah (Praise be to Allah)' after sneezing

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
                        Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "A believer owes another believer five rights: responding to greetings, visiting him in illness, following his funeral, accepting his invitation, and saying 'Yarhamuk-Allah (May Allah have mercy on you), when he says 'Al-hamdu lillah (Praise be to Allah)' after sneezing".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Muslim's narration is, "There are six rights of a Muslim upon a Muslim: When you meet him, greet him; when he invites you, respond to him; when he seeks counsel, give him advice; when he sneezes and praises Allah,say to him: 'May Allah have mercy on you (Yarhamuk-Allah)' when he is sick, visit him; and when he dies, follow his funeral"

https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/1/238

Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 238

Note: I think we can also relate to our own experience, when we sneeze, we say Alhamdulilah, but we didn't get a response from the people who hear it. So perhaps with these knowledge, people can start doing this. Alhamdulilah
                        Last edited by MuslimThinker; 16-05-17, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                          MISSING THE BARAKAH (blessings) IN YOUR POSSESSIONS ?

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2255
                          Hakim b. Hizam reported: I begged the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), and he gave me. I again begged, he again gave me. I again begged, he again gave me, and then said: O' Hakim,, This property is green and sweet; he who receives it with a cheerful heart is blessed in it, and he who receives it with an avaricious mind would not be blessed in it, he being like one who eats without being satisfied, and the upper hand is better thad the lower hand.

Note:After this Hakim (ra) said he will never ask anything and during the Caliphate of Abu Backr (ra) who intended to offer an amount from baitulmal but Hakim (ra) refused to accept and when Umar (ra) was the Khalifa in spite of repeated offers from the Khalifa to give a grant from the baitulmal Hakim (ra ) always refused accepting it , subhanallah the Esteemed Sahabas never crossed it once advised by Nabi :saw: . another point to learn is that we must get satisfied once we got something like in the case of share of inheritance, do not succumb to thoughts of iblis that the other sibling got the better Share. If you get satisfied so inshaallah Allah will give you barakah in it in someway or the other.

LEAVING YOUR CHILDREN RICH, BETTER THAN POOR

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 58 :: Hadith 273
                          Narrated Sad bin Malik: In the year of Hajjat-ul-Wada' the Prophet visited me when I fell ill and was about to die because of that illness. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I am very ill as you see, and I am a rich man and have no heir except my only daughter. Shall I give 2/3 of my property in charity?" He said, "No." I said, "Shall I then give one half of it in charity?" He said, "O Sad! Give 1/3 (in charity) and even 1/3 is too much. No doubt, it is better to leave your children rich than to leave them poor, reduced to begging from others. And Allah will reward you for whatever you spend with the intention of gaining Allah's Pleasure even if it were a mouthful of food you put into your wives mouth." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Am I to be left behind (in Mecca) after my companions have gone?" He said, "If you should be left behind, you will be upgraded and elevated for every deed you will do with a desire to achieve Allah's Pleasure. I hope that you will live long so that some people will benefit by you while others will be harmed. O Allah! Please fulfill the migration of my companions and do not make them turn back on their heels. But (we feel sorry for) the unlucky Sad bin Khaulah." Allah's Apostle lamented his death in Mecca.

Note: I've quoted this hadith next to the above hadith to show that it does not mean Barakah can be in a little so leave only little for your progeny and donate the rest ?? and such misunderstandings must be avoided. In my opinion,Its nothing wrong to try to earn more dunya as some Sahabas like Abdur Rahman Bin Auf (one of 10 guaranteed Paradise) but once you got something be satisfied with it looking at the one who is lower than you and Thank Allah and he is the ONE who gives Barakah. Money is very important these days so that we can do more of ibadha and give charity no wonder Prophet:saw: made dua '' O Allah , save me from Kufr and Poverty ''. So both are dangerous since poverty can take to Kufr but Prophet :saw: loved it, the Poverty.

SUBSTANTIATING ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT OF LEAVING YOUR CHILDREN SELF SUFFICIENT

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 70 :: Hadith 563
                          Narrated Sad: I became seriously ill at Mecca and the Prophet came to visit me. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I shall leave behind me a good fortune, but my heir is my only daughter; shall I bequeath two third of my property to be spent in charity and leave one third (for my heir)?" He said, "No." I said, "Shall I bequeath half and leave half?" He said, "No." I said, "Shall I bequeath one third and leave two thirds?" He said, "One third is alright, though even one third is too much." Then he placed his hand on his forehead and passed it over my face and abdomen and said, "O Allah! Cure Sad and complete his emigration." I feel as if I have been feeling the coldness of his hand on my liver ever since.

WHO DESERVES TO BE AN IMAAM FOR THE CONGREGATIONAL SALAH

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1420
                          Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The one who is most versed in Allah's Book should act as Imam for the people, but If they are equally versed in reciting it, then the one who has most knowledge regarding Sunnah if they are equal regarding the Sunnah, then the earliest one to emigrate; it they emigrated at the same time, then the earliest one to embrace Islam. No man must lead another in prayer where (the latter) has authority, or sit in his place of honour in his house, without his permission. Ashajj in his narration used the word," age" in place of" Islam ''

NOTE: IF there in none of such above persons to lead as an Imaam of a Salah someone even a grave sinner if he knows the noble Quran he can be an Imaam as seen in the hadith listed here earlier in page 2. . This is better than praying individually alone

BEGGING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR ALL

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2271
                          Qabisa b. Mukhariq al-Hilali said: I was under debt and I came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and begged from him regarding it. He said: Wait till we receive Sadaqa, so that we order that to be given to you. He again said: Qabisa, begging is not permissible but for one of the three (classes) of persons: one who has incurred debt, for him begging is permissible till he pays that off, after which he must stop it; a man whose property has been destroyed by a calamity which has smitten him, for him begging is permissible till he gets what will support life, or will provide him reasonable subsistence; and a person who has been smitten by poverty. the genuineness of which is confirmed by three intelligent members of this peoples for him begging is permissible till he gets what will support him, or will provide him subsistence. Qabisa, besides these three (every other reason) for begging is forbidden, and one who engages in such consumes that what is forbidden.
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 24-05-17, 02:53 PM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Please remember us in your ramadhan duas. :jkk:

Lets ponder on some verses of Noble Quran which should provoke thought and our eemaan Inshallah and as Allah wants us too to ponder on his verses.

UNIMAGINABLE PRECISION OF ALLAH'S KNOWLEDGE

Noble Quran 6:59-62 '' With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).

'' It is He, Who takes your souls by night (when you are asleep), and has knowledge of all that you have done by day, then he raises (wakes) you up again that a term appointed (your life period) be fulfilled, then in the end unto Him will be your return. Then He will inform you what you used to do.''

'' He is the Irresistible, Supreme over His slaves, and He sends guardians (angels guarding and writing all of one's good and bad deeds) over you, until when death approaches one of you, Our Messengers (angel of death and his assistants) take his soul, and they never neglect their duty.''

http://legacy.quran.com/6/55-62

Note : Can all the all 200 +nations co operate to keep a record of each and every leaf in a in a tree (leave plants for now) ? and when they fall could they record it ? leave about leaves or their branches they cant even reach or count how many trees or plants are present there, only in their already inhabited city since still we are not talking about the 95 % or more uninhabited forest . If they did any how counted it (the plants , not its leaves) more than a few million plants would have already sprouted by the next day. But Allah Al Azeez , Al Jabbar has precise counts not only of each leaf but also knows which one has already or about to fall , SUBHANALLAH

Note we have just pondered just on ONE word only about '' the Leafs'' , so much is left to Ponder. Allah will resurrect all the animals and insects too to do justice among them is known from our books. Refer Tafsirs and ponder on the Power of Your Creator to whom is your final destination !!
                            Last edited by talibilm09; 19-06-17, 05:25 AM.
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

:salams:

Muslim :: Book 6 : Hadith 2614
                              Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who observed the fast of Ramadan and then followed it with six (fasts) of Shawwal. it would be as if he fasted perpetually.

Some have also this hadith (or its another translation)

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Whoever fasts Ramadaan and follows it with six days of Shawwaal, it will be as if he fasted for a lifetime.” [Muslim]

Note : Altogether its not worth of Missing this 6 fasts of shawwal and the last dates can be checked from this thread

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...for-a-lifetime!
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

ARE YOU PIOUS, BUT STILL UNDERGOING AFFLICTIONS ?

Hadith - Dawud, Narrated Muhammad ibn Khalid as-Sulami
                                As-Sulami's grandfather, who was a Companion of the Apostle of Allah said: I heard the Apostle of Allah When Allah has previously decreed for a servant a rank which he has not attained by his action, He afflicts him in his body, or his property or his children.

and this view is further supported by this hadith

hadith - Tirmidhi , a hasan sahih tradition.
                                Allah's Messenger said, "The believing man or woman continues to have affliction in person, property and children so that they may finally meet Allah, free from sin."

Note: No one is a well wisher to a Muhmin more than Allah he wishes the best for him even through the troubles he places on him for his eternal welfare , this also implies to do more aamal or actions to get rid away from afflictions, subhanallah. The Hikmah of Allah to persuade his slaves towards prosperity and higher ranks of Akirah .

THE LAST ACT OF PROPHET IS THE FINAL VALID ACTION

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 70 :: Hadith 562
                                Narrated 'Aisha: During the ailment of the Prophet some people came to visits him. He led them in prayer while sitting. but they prayed standing, so he waved to them to sit down. When he had finished the prayer, he said, "An Imam is to be followed, so when he bows, you should bow. and when he raises his head, you should raise yours, and if he prays sitting. you should pray sitting." Abu Abdullah said Al-Humaidi said, (The order of ) "This narration has been abrogated by the last action of the Prophet as he led the prayer sitting, while the people prayed standing behind him'

NOTE:There may be differences of opinions in some sunnah of Prophet since prophet had did in many methods but the last one is more authorised to follow. but as per hadith standing in salah is more virtues full than sitting could have made Prophet to order the followers to stand unlike him who was severely ill and in the last day of his demise. Allah knows the best.

AVOID SHAMING OR DESPISING YOUR MUSLIM BROTHER

Sayyidina Mu’az ibn Jabal (RA) reproted that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, "If anyone shames his brother for a sin then he will not die till he does the same thing.” Ahmad said, "(It means) the sin for which he has repented.”

(TIRMIDHI)

QURBANI MEAT CAN BE STORED FOR MORE DAYS

Muslim :: Book 22 : Hadith 4862
                                Salama b. al-Akwa' reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) having said: He who sacrifices (animal) among you nothing should be left in his house (out of its flesh) on the morning of the third day. When it was the next year they (his Companions) said: Should we do this year as we did daring the previous year? Thereupon he said: Don't do that, for that was a year when the people were hard pressed (on account of poverty). so I wanted that the (flesh) might be distributed amongst them.

Note: Earlier it was barred to store it more than 3 days because of poverty among muslims when this poverty changed later in Medina it was aloowed to store it more than 3 days if you wish.
                                Last edited by talibilm09; 23-08-17, 01:15 AM.
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X