X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

FEW OTHER TRAITS OF DAJJAL

Muslim :: Book 41 : Hadith 6996
    Abu Sa'id Khudri reported: We came back after having pewrformed Pilgrimage or 'Umra and lbn Sa'id was along with us. And w, e encamped at a place and the people dispersed and I and he were left behind. I felt terribly frightend from him as it was said about him that he was the Dajjal. He brought his goods and placed them by my luggage and I said: It is intense heat. Would you not place that under that tree? And he did that. Then ther appeared before us a flock of sheep. He went and brought a cup of milk and said: Abu Sa'id, drink that. I said it is intense heat and the milk is also hot (whereas the fact was) that I did not like to drink from his hands or to opr to take it from his hand and he said: Abu Sa'id, I think that I should take a rope and suspend it by the tree and then coimmit sucide because of the talks of the people, and he furtlier said. Abu Sa'id he who is ingnoran of the saying of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (he is to be pardoned), but O people of Ansar, is this hadith of Allah's Messengern (may peace be upon him) concealed from you whereas you have the best konowledge of t this hadith of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) amongst people? Did Allalt's Messenger (may peace be upon him) not say that he (Dajjal) would be a non believer whereas I am a believer? did Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) not say he would be barren and no child would be born to hirn, whereas I have left my children in Medina? Did Allh's Messenger (may peace upon him) not say: He would not get into Medina and Mecca whereas I have been coming from Medina and now I intend to go to Mecca? Abu Sa'id said: I was about to accept the excuse put forward by him. that he said: I know the place where he would be born and where he is now. So I said to him: May your whole dayb be spent

DAJJAL WILL ARRIVE WHEN THE WORLD IS IN EXTREME ANGER

Muslim :: Book 41 : Hadith 7003
    Nafi' reported that Ibn 'Umar met Ibn Si'id on some of the paths of Medina and he said to him a word which enraged him and he was so much swollen with anger that the way was blocked. Ibn 'Umar went to Hafsa and informed her about this. Thereupon she said: May Allah have mercy upon you, why did you incite Ibn Sayyad in spite of the fact that you knew it would be the extreme anger which would make Dajjal appear in the world?

My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

FASTING 3 DAYS EQUALS TO A YEAR

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 55 :: Hadith 630
      Narrated Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-As:

The Prophet said to me, "I have been informed that you pray all the nights and observe fast all the days; is this true?" I replied, "Yes." He said, "If you do so, your eyes will become weak and you will get bored. So fast three days a month, for this will be the fasting of a whole year, or equal to the fasting of a whole year." I said, "I find myself able to fast more." He said, "Then fast like the fasting of (the Prophet) David who used to fast on alternate days and would not flee on facing the enemy."

NEVER SAY ''ALLAH WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU''

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4883
      Narrated AbuHurayrah:

I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: There were two men among Banu Isra'il, who were striving for the same goal. One of them would commit sin and the other would strive to do his best in the world. The man who exerted himself in worship continued to see the other in sin.

He would say: Refrain from it. One day he found him in sin and said to him: Refrain from it.

He said: Leave me alone with my Lord. Have you been sent as a watchman over me? He said: I swear by Allah, Allah will not forgive you, nor will he admit you to Paradise. Then their souls were taken back (by Allah), and they met together with the Lord of the worlds.

He (Allah) said to this man who had striven hard in worship; Had you knowledge about Me or had you power over that which I had in My hand? He said to the man who sinned: Go and enter Paradise by My mercy. He said about the other: Take him to Hell.

AbuHurayrah said: By Him in Whose hand my soul is, he spoke a word by which this world and the next world of his were destroyed.

WARNING Note: Declaring some one jannati or Jahannami ie a paradise goer or to the hell is not in our Rights except the Right of Allah, The Creator and the below hadith substantiates it

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 48 :: Hadith 830
      Narrated Abu Bakra:

A man praised another man in front of the Prophet . The Prophet said to him, "Woe to you, you have cut off your companion's neck, you have cut off your companion's neck," repeating it several times and then added, "Whoever amongst you has to praise his brother should say, 'I think that he is so and so, and Allah knows exactly the truth, and I do not confirm anybody's good conduct before Allah, but I think him so and so,' if he really knows what he says about him."

BEING HUMBLE IS THE TRAIT OF A JANNATI ( paradise goer)

Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6835
      Haritha b. Wahb al-KhuzaIi reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: May I not inform you about the inmates of Paradise? (And then informing about them) said: Every meek person who is considered to be humble and if they were to adjure in the name of Allah, Allah would certainly fulfil it. May I not inform you about the inmates of Hell-Fire? They are all proud, mean and haughty.
      Last edited by talibilm09; 21-10-16, 02:54 PM.
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

SOME RULES REGARDING TRAVELERS PRAYER AND MAGHRIB TIME

Malik :: Book 1 : Hadith 1.5.23
        Yahya related to me from Malik thatYahya ibn Said used to say, "Even if someone manages to pray before the time of the prayer has passed, the time that has passed him by is more important, or better, than his family and wealth."

Yahya said that Malik said, "If the time for a prayer comes and a traveller delays a prayer through neglect or forgetfulness until he reaches his family, he should do that prayer in full if he arrives within the time. But if he arrives when the time has past, he should do the travelling prayer. That way he only repays what he owes."

Malik said, "This is what I have found the people and men of knowledge doing in our community." Malik explained that shafaq was the redness in the sky after the sun had set, and said, "When the redness has gone then the isha prayer is due and you have left the time of maghrib."

COMBINING PRAYERS DURING TRAVEL

Dawud :: Book 4 : Hadith 1204
        Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

On the expedition to Tabuk if the sun had passed the meridian before the apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) moved off, he combined the noon and the afternoon prayers; but if he moved off before the sun had passed the meridian, he delayed the noon prayer till he halted for the afternoon prayer. He acted similarly for the sunset prayer; if the sun set before he moved off, he combined the sunset and the night prayers, but if he moved off before sunset, he delayed the sunset prayer till he halted for the night prayer and then combined them.

VALUE OF ILM

Dawud :: Book 25 : Hadith 3634
        Narrated AbudDarda':

Kathir ibn Qays said: I was sitting with AbudDarda' in the mosque of Damascus.

A man came to him and said: AbudDarda, I have come to you from the town of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) for a tradition that I have heard you relate from the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). I have come for no other purpose.

He said: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise. The angels will lower their wings in their great pleasure with one who seeks knowledge, the inhabitants of the heavens and the Earth and the fish in the deep waters will ask forgiveness for the learned man. The superiority of the learned man over the devout is like that of the moon, on the night when it is full, over the rest of the stars. The learned are the heirs of the Prophets, and the Prophets leave neither dinar nor dirham, leaving only knowledge, and he who takes it takes an abundant portion.
        Last edited by talibilm09; 22-10-16, 02:18 PM.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

SOME JAHIL FANATICS DECLARE EVEN THOSE MUSLIMS AS KAFIR WHO DO NOT OR RELUCTANT TO DECLARE THOSE SO CALLED GRAVE ENTHUSIASTS AS KAFFIRS -- THIS IS DANGEROUS PLOT (with a sort of domino effect , khawarij ) SHAITAN THROUGH HYPOCRITES TO DESTROY MUSLIMS

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2318
          Abu Said Khudri reported that 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) sent some gold alloyed with dust to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed that among four men, al-Aqra b. Habis Hanzali and Uyaina b. Badr al-Fazari and 'Alqama b. 'Ulatha al-'Amiri, then to one person of the tribe of Kilab and to Zaid al-Khair al-Ta'l, and then to one person of the tribe of Nabhan. Upon this the people of Quraish felt angry and said: He (the Holy Prophet) gave to the chiefs of Najd and ignored us. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have done it with a view to con- cillating them. Then there came a person with thick beard, prominent cheeks, deep sunken eyes and protruding forehead and shaven head. He said: Muhammad, fear Allah. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If I disobey Allah, who would then obey Him? Have I not been (sent as the) most trustworthy among the people of the-world? -but you do not repose trust in me. That person then went back. A person among the people then sought permission (from the Holy Prophet) for his murder. According to some, it was Khalid b. Walid who sought the permission. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: From this very person's posterity there would arise people who would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throat; they would kill the followers of Islam and would spare the idol-worshippers. They would glance through the teachings of Islam so hurriedly just as the arrow passes through the pray. If I were to ever find them I would kill them like 'Ad

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 83 :: Hadith 17
          Narrated 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

IF YOU HEAR ADHAN DO NOT KILL THEM
          Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2629
          Narrated Isam al-Muzani:The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) sent us in a detachment and said (to us): If you see a mosque or hear a mu'adhdhin (calling to prayer), do not kill anyone.

Note : How many isis Jahils Khwarijs went against this Hadith ?? How could you kill a Muslim who differed in his opinions ?? except with the Shahadha as een in above hadith , So the wrong Conception of the Khawarijs and their misguidance continues today in the form of militant terrorism.

Whoever kills a person protected by a treaty will never smell the fragrance of Paradise. Verily, its fragrance can be found a distance of forty years of travel.

(Sahih Bukhari 6516, Grade: Sahih)

So how many Dhimmis were killed ?

Allah said:

وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَاؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا

Noble Quran 4;93 ''Whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell wherein he will abide eternally and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.''

Whoever kills a person protected by a treaty will never smell the fragrance of Paradise. Verily, its fragrance can be found a distance of forty years of travel.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6516, Grade: Sahih

TALKING ABOUT THE SUCCUMBING TO DOUBT THAT SOME ONE HAD COMMITTED SHIRK

In reality, those who declare Muslims to be unbelievers and justify violence against them are closer to idolatry than the people they accuse.

Hudhaifa reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِنَّ مَا أَتَخَوَّفُ عَلَيْكُمْ رَجُلٌ قَرَأَ الْقُرْآنَ حَتَّى رُئِيَتْ بَهْجَتُهُ عَلَيْهِ وَكَانَ رِدْئًا لِلإِسْلامِ غَيَّرَهُ إِلَى مَا شَاءَ الِلَّهِ فَانْسَلَخَ مِنْهُ وَنَبَذَهُ وَرَاءَ ظَهْرِهِ وَسَعَى عَلَى جَارِهِ بِالسَّيْفِ وَرَمَاهُ بِالشِّرْكِ

Verily, I fear for you that a man will recite the Quran until his delight is seen and he is wicked for Islam and he changes to whatever Allah wills for him, such that it is stripped from him and he throws it behind his back, assaulting his neighbor with the sword and accusing him of idolatry.

I said, “O Prophet of Allah, which one is closer to idolatry? The accused or the accuser?”

The Prophet said:

بَلِ الرَّامِي

Rather it is the accuser.

Source: Sahih Ibn Hibban 81, Grade: Sahih

DO NOT TAKFIR
          Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2526
          Narrated Anas ibn Malik:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.

So we see from school of Imaam Abu Hanifa was the hardest to give takfir as if it was nearest to shirk itself AGAINST THE OPPOSITE OPINIONS OF THE FANATIC WAHHABIS WHO LIVE & DIE ON TAKFIRS.

Allah knows that some Muslims will accuse others of unbelief and reject their peace offerings only because they want to plunder their wealth. Therefore, Allah has forbidden this in the strongest terms.

Ibn Abbas reported: A man passed by a group of companions of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he had with him some sheep. The man greeted them with peace and they said, “He only offered peace to protect himself.” So they attacked him, killed him, and took his sheep. They went to the Prophet and Allah the Exalted revealed the verse:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَتَبَيَّنُوا وَلَا تَقُولُوا لِمَنْ أَلْقَى إِلَيْكُمْ السَّلَامَ لَسْتَ مُؤْمِنًا

O you who believe, when you go forth in the cause of Allah, do not say to whoever greets you with peace that you are not a believer. (4:94)

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3030, Grade: Sahih

The excommunicators merely use the charge of unbelief as an excuse to murder and plunder their innocent victims. Rather, the truth in Islam is that the killing of a single Muslim believer is a greater evil than the freeing of a thousand apostates.

Al-Ghazali said:

فَإِنَّ اسْتِبَاحَةَ دِمَاءِ الْمُصَلِّينَ الْمُقِرِّينَ بِالتَّوْحِيدِ خَطَأٌ وَالْخَطَأُ فِي تَرْكِ أَلْفِ كَافِرٍ فِي الْحَيَاةِ أَهْوَنُ مِنَ الْخَطَإِ فِي سَفْكِ دَمٍ لِمُسْلِمٍ وَاحِدٍ

Verily, to permit the killing of someone worshiping upon monotheism is a serious mistake. The mistake of leaving a thousand unbelievers to go free is lesser than shedding the blood of a single Muslim.

Source: Fath ul-Bari 12/314

This is the case of the wrongful killing of a single Muslim believer accused of apostasy. How much greater, then, is the case of those who declare whole cities, countries, and societies full of Muslims to be unbelievers? Indeed, it is an incredibly disturbing phenomena we are witnessing that an entire country and all of its Muslim citizens are declared to be apostates and heinous violence is justified against them.

The caution we must have in this matter becomes all the more clear when we understand the important distinction between acts of unbelief and unbelievers themselves. A Muslim might commit an outward act of unbelief due to ignorance or misinterpretation, yet Allah considers them to be believers. This is proven in the following tradition:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

أَسْرَفَ رَجُلٌ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ فَلَمَّا حَضَرَهُ الْمَوْتُ أَوْصَى بَنِيهِ فَقَالَ إِذَا أَنَا مُتُّ فَأَحْرِقُونِي ثُمَّ اسْحَقُونِي ثُمَّ اذْرُونِي فِي الرِّيحِ فِي الْبَحْرِ فَوَاللَّهِ لَئِنْ قَدَرَ عَلَىَّ رَبِّي لَيُعَذِّبُنِي عَذَابًا مَا عَذَّبَهُ بِهِ أَحَدًا قَالَ فَفَعَلُوا ذَلِكَ بِهِ فَقَالَ لِلأَرْضِ أَدِّي مَا أَخَذْتِ فَإِذَا هُوَ قَائِمٌ فَقَالَ لَهُ مَا حَمَلَكَ عَلَى مَا صَنَعْتَ فَقَالَ خَشْيَتُكَ يَا رَبِّ أَوْ قَالَ مَخَافَتُكَ فَغَفَرَ لَهُ بِذَلِكَ

A man had indulged himself in sin, so when death approached he enjoined his sons saying: If I die, then burn me, pulverize me, and scatter me to the winds over the sea, for by Allah, if He is able He will punish me in a way he has not punished anyone else. So they did that to him, and when he stood before his Lord, He said to him: What made you do that? The man said: Fear and awe of You, O Lord. So Allah forgave him because of that.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2756, Grade: Sahih

This man did not believe that Allah had the power to resurrect and judge him, a clear act of unbelief according to the consensus of Muslim scholars. Yet, Allah pardoned this act of unbelief due to man’s honest ignorance. The man’s righteous fear of Allah, based upon his faith, outweighed his act of unbelief.

Ibn Taymiyyah comments on this tradition, saying:

فَغَفَرَ لَهُ فَهَذَا رَجُلٌ شَكَّ فِي قُدْرَةِ اللَّهِ وَفِي إعَادَتِهِ إذَا ذُرِّيَ بَلْ اعْتَقَدَ أَنَّهُ لَا يُعَادُ وَهَذَا كُفْرٌ بِاتِّفَاقِ الْمُسْلِمِينَ لَكِنْ كَانَ جَاهِلًا لَا يَعْلَمُ ذَلِكَ وَكَانَ مُؤْمِنًا يَخَافُ اللَّهَ أَنْ يُعَاقِبَهُ فَغَفَرَ لَهُ بِذَلِكَ

So Allah forgave him. This man doubted the ability of Allah to resurrect him when he was turned to dust. Rather, he believed Allah could not resurrect him and this is unbelief by the consensus of the Muslims but he was ignorant. He did not know that and he was a believer who feared that Allah would punish Him and so Allah forgave him for that.

Source: Majmu’ Al-Fatawa 3/231

Likewise, Ibn Al-Qayyim writes:

وَأَمَّا جَحْدُ ذَلِكَ جَهْلًا أَوْ تَأْوِيلًا يُعْذَرُ فِيهِ صَاحِبُهُ فَلَا يُكَفَّرُ صَاحِبُهُ بِهِ كَحَدِيثِ الَّذِي جَحَدَ قُدْرَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ وَأَمَرَ أَهْلَهُ أَنْ يَحْرِقُوهُ وَيَذْرُوهُ فِي الرِّيحِ وَمَعَ هَذَا فَقَدْ غَفَرَ اللَّهُ لَهُ وَرَحِمَهُ لِجَهْلِهِ إِذْ كَانَ ذَلِكَ الَّذِي فَعَلَهُ مَبْلَغَ عِلْمِهِ وَلَمْ يَجْحَدْ قُدْرَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَى إِعَادَتِهِ عِنَادًا أَوْ تَكْذِيبًا

If one of these matters of faith is denied out of ignorance or misinterpretation, then he is excused and the one who did so does not become an unbeliever, as in the narration in which the man denied the power of Allah and he commanded his people to burn him and scatter his ashes in the wind. Despite this error, Allah forgave the man and had mercy upon him because of his ignorance. The knowledge about the power of Allah that had reached him was not denied out of stubbornness or an intention to lie.

Source: Madarij As-Salikeen 1/347

Hence, we must not declare an individual Muslim to be an unbeliever due to an act of unbelief, let alone an entire Muslim society. A Muslim can only be considered an unbeliever when they declare themselves to be such. Their declarations of faith should be taken at face value and their lives protected by due process of law.

At-Tahawi writes in his important work on Sunni creed:

وَلَا يَخْرُجُ الْعَبْدُ مِنَ الْإِيمَانِ إِلَّا بِجُحُودِ مَا أَدْخَلَهُ فِيهِ

A person does not leave faith except by disavowing what brought him into it.

Source: Aqeedah At-Tahawi

Furthermore, Ash-Shawkani writes:

اعلم أن الحكم على الرجل المسلم بخروجه من دين الإسلام ودخوله في الكفر لا ينبغي لمسلم يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر أن يقدم عليه إلا ببرهان أوضح من شمس النهار

Know that with regard to the ruling upon a Muslim man for leaving Islam and entering into unbelief, it is not befitting for a Muslim who believes in Allah and the Last Day to apply it unless with a proof that is clearer than the light of day.

Source: Sayl Al-Jirar 1/978

As such, it was the practice of the righteous predecessors (salaf as-salih) to refrain from excommunicating the heretics who opposed them, as it is the right of Allah alone to determine that a Muslim has become an unbeliever.

Ibn Taymiyyah writes:

فلهذا كان أهل العلم والسنة لا يكفرون من خالفهم وإن كان ذلك المخالف يكفرهم لأن الكفر حكم شرعي فليس للإنسان أن يعاقب بمثله كمن كذب عليك وزنى بأهلك ليس لك أن تكذب عليه وتزني بأهله لأن الكذب والزنا حرام لحق الله تعالى وكذلك التكفير حق لله فلا يكفر إلا من كفره الله ورسوله

The scholars and people of the Sunnah would not excommunicate those who opposed them even if their opponents declared them to be unbelievers, for the matter of unbelief is a legal judgment and a person may not punish with the like of it, such as if someone lies against you or commits adultery with your family it would not be permissible for you to lie against him or commit adultery with his family. Fornication and falsehood are unlawful by the right of Allah. Likewise, excommunication is the right of Allah, so we do not excommunicate anyone except those whom Allah and His Messenger have declared to be unbelievers.

Source: Ar-Radd ‘ala Al-Bakri 1/381

Perhaps our greatest example in this respect is the distinguished Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal who stood strong against the persecution of the Mu’tazilites. The extremist Mu’tazilite sect fabricated their doctrine of the “creation of the Quran” and they were charging with unbelief and oppressing anyone who publicly disagreed with them. Imam Ahmad was taken prisoner by them and brutally flogged, yet he refrained from excommunicating them, cursing them, or calling for violent rebellion. Instead, Imam Ahmad understood that they were confused by misinterpretations and he prayed for Allah to forgive them.

Ibn Taymiyyah writes:

فَالْإِمَامُ أَحْمَد رَحِمَهُ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى تَرَحَّمَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمْ لِعِلْمِهِ بِأَنَّهُمْ لِمَنْ يُبَيِّنُ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُمْ مُكَذِّبُونَ لِلرَّسُولِ وَلَا جَاحِدُونَ لِمَا جَاءَ بِهِ وَلَكِنْ تَأَوَّلُوا فَأَخْطَئُوا وَقَلَّدُوا مَنْ قَالَ لَهُمْ ذَلِكَ

Imam Ahmad, may Allah be pleased with him, prayed for mercy and forgiveness for his persecutors because he knew it was not clear to them that they were denying the Messenger and disputing what he had brought. Rather, they had a misinterpretation and they were mistaken and imitated those who told them that.

Source: Majmu’ Al-Fatawa 23/349

Such is the excellent example of the patience, forbearance, and mercy of Imam Ahmad in stark contrast to the violent rebels and excommunicators.

Following in the footsteps of Imam Ahmad was Ibn Taymiyyah who also took a strong stance against excommunication.

Ibn Taymiyyah writes:

هَذَا مَعَ أَنِّي دَائِمًا وَمَنْ جَالَسَنِي يَعْلَمُ ذَلِكَ مِنِّي أَنِّي مِنْ أَعْظَمِ النَّاسِ نَهْيًا عَنْ أَنْ يُنْسَبَ مُعَيَّنٌ إلَى تَكْفِيرٍ وَتَفْسِيقٍ وَمَعْصِيَةٍ إلَّا إذَا عُلِمَ أَنَّهُ قَدْ قَامَتْ عَلَيْهِ الْحُجَّةُ الرسالية الَّتِي مَنْ خَالَفَهَا كَانَ كَافِرًا تَارَةً وَفَاسِقًا أُخْرَى وَعَاصِيًا أُخْرَى وَإِنِّي أُقَرِّرُ أَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ غَفَرَ لِهَذِهِ الْأُمَّةِ خَطَأَهَا وَذَلِكَ يَعُمُّ الْخَطَأَ فِي الْمَسَائِلِ الْخَبَرِيَّةِ الْقَوْلِيَّةِ وَالْمَسَائِلِ الْعَمَلِيَّةِ وَمَا زَالَ السَّلَفُ يَتَنَازَعُونَ فِي كَثِيرٍ مِنْ هَذِهِ الْمَسَائِلِ وَلَمْ يَشْهَدْ أَحَدٌ مِنْهُمْ عَلَى أَحَدٍ لَا بِكُفْرِ وَلَا بِفِسْقِ وَلَا مَعْصِيَةٍ

Those who always sit with me know that I am the strongest of the people to forbid declaring an individual to be an unbeliever or a sinner, unless it is known that the legal proof has been established against him that he is an unbeliever or a sinner. I affirm that Allah will forgive this nation for its mistakes, whether it is mistakes in narrating or practice. The righteous predecessors continued to debate many of these matters and none of them testified that another among them was an unbeliever or a sinner.

Source: Majmu’ al-Fatawa 3/229

Indeed, despite the persecution he endured at the hands of opposing scholars, Ibn Taymiyyah vowed never to excommunicate a single Muslim.

Adh-Dhahabi reported:

كَانَ شَيْخُنَا ابْنُ تَيْمِيَّةَ فِي أَوَاخِرِ أَيَّامِهِ يَقُولُ أَنَا لَا أُكَفِّرُ أَحَدًا مِنَ الْأُمَّةِ

Our Sheikh, Ibn Taymiyyah, said near the end of his life: I will not declare anyone from this nation to be an unbeliever.

Source: Siyar Aʻlām al-Nubalāʼ 15/88

In the same manner, we must take a principled stance against excommunication and those who use illegitimate violence against the Muslim community. We must be clear that declarations of faith and the offering of peace by anyone must be taken at face value and that such peace offerings immediately invalidate violent action.

Allah Knows the best
          [/COLOR]
          P.s Half of this post come from here

http://abuaminaelias.com/dangers-of-...-be-apostates/
          Last edited by talibilm09; 26-10-16, 12:28 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

IMPORTANCE OF PEACE MAKING & SAYING LOUD SUBHANALLAH BY MEN / CLAPPING OF HANDS BY LADIES IN SALAH

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 49 :: Hadith 855
            Narrated Sahl bin Sad: There was a dispute amongst the people of the tribe of Bani 'Amr bin 'Auf. The Prophet went to them along with some of his companions in order to make peace between them. The time for the prayer became due but the Prophet did not turn up; Bilal pronounced the Adhan (i.e. call) for the prayer but the Prophet did not turn up, so Bilal went to Abu Bakr and said, "The time for the prayer is due and the Prophet i detained, would you lead the people in the prayer?" Abu Bakr replied, "Yes, you wish." So, Bilal pronounced the Iqama of the prayer and Abu Bakr went ahead (to lead the prayer), but the Prophet came walking among the rows till he joined the first row. The people started clapping and they clapped too much, and Abu Bakr used not to look hither and thither in the prayer, but he turned round and saw the Prophet standing behind him. The Prophet beckoned him with his hand to keep on praying where he was. Abu Bakr raised his hand and praised Allah and then retreated till he came in the (first) row, and the Prophet went ahead and lead the people in the prayer. When the Prophet finished the prayer, he turned towards the people and said, "O people! When something happens to you during the prayer, you start clapping. Really clapping is (permissible) for women only. If something happens to one of you in his prayer, he should say: 'Subhan Allah', (Glorified be Allah), for whoever hears him (saying so) will direct his attention towards him. O Abu Bakr! What prevented you from leading the people in the prayer when I beckoned to you (to continue)?" Abu Bakr replied, "It did not befit the son of Abu Quhafa to lead the prayer in front of the Prophet.

Note : Prophet even delayed the salah the greatest virtuous deed just to make peace between disputing Muslims

Near similar hadith below is Narrated by Abu Dawood, 4273; al-Tirmidhi, 2433. classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. (Islamqa)

It was narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Shall I not tell you something that is better than the status of (voluntary) fasting, prayer and charity?” They said: “Yes.” He said: “Reconciling in a case of discord, for the evil of discord is the shaver.” Al-Tirmidhi said: It was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is the shaver, and I do not say that it shaves hair, but that it shaves (i.e., destroys) religious commitment.”

TASBIH PRAYER EXPIATES SINS

Dawud :: Book 4 : Hadith 1292
            Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said to al-Abbas ibn AbdulMuttalib: Abbas, my uncle, shall I not give you, shall I not present to you, shall I not donate to you, shall I not produce for you ten things? If you act upon them, Allah will forgive you your sins, first and last, old and new, involuntary and voluntary, small and great, secret and open. These are the ten things: you should pray four rak'ahs, reciting in each one Fatihat al-Kitab and a surah. When you finish the recitation of the first rak'ah you should say fifteen times while standing: "Glory be to Allah", "Praise be to Allah", "There is no god but Allah", "Allah is most great". Then you should bow and say it ten times while bowing. Then you should raise your head after bowing and say it ten times. Then you should kneel down in prostration and say it ten times while prostrating yourself. Then you should raise your head after prostration and say it ten times. Then you should prostrate yourself and say it ten times. Then you should raise your head after prostrating and say it ten times in every rak'ah. You should do that in four rak'ahs. If you can observe it once daily, do so; if not, then once weekly; if not, then once a month; if not, then once a year; if not, then once in your lifetime.

Note : But Allah does not forgive those sins towards your brother like oppression which must be forgiven by your muslim Brother first .

PRAYING TOGETHER

Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 574
            Narrated Sa'id al-Khudri: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) saw a person praying alone. He said: Is there any man who may do good with this (man) and pray along with him.

Note : from another its known even if you had prayed a fard salah ( say zuhar Salah ) but if you went to a place where they are just praying the same salah (Zuhar salah) its better you join them and pray again in congregation than sitting idle thinking I have already prayed it .
            Last edited by talibilm09; 10-11-16, 03:23 PM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

THIS LAST MESSAGE OF THE FAREWELL HAJJ IS A DUTY OF EVERY MUSLIM TO SPREAD

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 68 :: Hadith 458
              Narrated Abu Bakra:

The Prophet said, "Time has come back to its original state which it had on the day Allah created the Heavens and the Earth. The year is twelve months, four of which are sacred, three of them are in succession, namely Dhul-Qa'da, Dhul Hijja and Muharram, (the fourth being) Rajab Mudar which is between Juma'da (ath-thamj and Sha'ban. The Prophet then asked, "Which month is this?" We said, "Allah and his Apostle know better." He kept silent so long that we thought that he would call it by a name other than its real name. He said, "Isn't it the month of Dhul-Hijja?" We said, "Yes." He said, "Which town is this?" We said, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He kept silent so long that we thought that he would call it t,y a name other than its real name. He said, "isn't it the town (of Mecca)?" We replied, "Yes." He said, "What day is today?" We replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He kept silent so long that we thought that he would call it by a name other than its real name. He said, "Isn't it the day of Nahr?" We replied, "Yes." He then said, "Your blood, properties and honor are as sacred to one another as this day of yours in this town of yours in this month
              of yours. You will meet your Lord, and He will ask you about your deeds. Beware! Do not go astray after me by cutting the necks of each other. It is incumbent upon those who are present to convey this message to those who are absent, for some of those to whom it is conveyed may comprehend it better than some of those who have heard it directly." (Muhammad, the sub-narrator, on mentioning this used to say: The Prophet then said, "No doubt! Haven't I delivered (Allah's) Message (to you)? Haven't I delivered Allah's message (to you)?"

NOTE : There were several hadiths with near similar messages in the last sermons from all the days of Haj from all those sacred places of Mina, muzdhalifa, Arafah and Nahar is the last final day of Haj at Arafah when we celebrate eid. These were those hadiths with 10,000's of witnesses making it strongest of all Hadiths ( and were all put together later ) its a MUST on Muslims to follow them '' word to word '' if they want to follow Islam and its Prophet
              Last edited by talibilm09; 23-11-16, 12:01 AM.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

LEARNING TO BE BRAVE

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4714
                It has been reported by 'Abd al-Rahman b. Shamasa that Fuqaim al- Lakhmi said to Uqba b. Amir: You frequent between these two targets and you are an old man, so you will be finding it very hard. 'Uqba said: But for a thing I heard from the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him), I would not strain myself. Harith (one of the narrators in the chain of transmitters) said: I asked Ibn Shamasa: What was that? He said that he (the Holy Prophet) said: Who learnt archery and then gave it up is not from us. or he has been guilty of disobedience (to Allah's Apostle).

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2507
                Narrated Uqbah ibn Amir: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: Allah, Most High, will cause three persons to enter Paradise for one arrow: the maker when he has a good motive in making it, the one who shoots it, and the one who hands it; so shoot and ride, but your shooting is dearer to me than your riding. Everything with which a man amuses himself is vain except three (things): a man's training of his horse, his playing with his wife, and his shooting with his bow and arrow. If anyone abandons archery after becoming an adept through distaste for it, it is a blessing he has abandoned; or he said: for which he has been ungrateful.

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4711
                It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Amir who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say-and he was delivering a sermon from the pulpit: Prepare to meet them with as much strength as you can afford. Beware, strength consists in archery. Beware, strength consists in archery. Beware, strength consists in archery.

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 56 :: Hadith 710
                Narrated Salama: Allah's Apostle passed by some people from the tribe of Aslam practicing archery. He said, "O children of Ishmael! Throw (arrows), for your father was an archer. I am on the side of Bani so-and-so," meaning one of the two teams. The other team stopped throwing, whereupon the Prophet said, "What has happened to them?" They replied, "How shall we throw while you are with Bani so-and-so?" He said, "Throw for I am with all of you."

Dawud :: Book 40 : Hadith 4754
                Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who is killed while protecting his property is a martyr, and he who is killed while defending his family, or his blood, or his religion is a martyr.
                Last edited by talibilm09; 05-12-16, 07:42 AM.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Biddah - INNOVATION - How dangerous it is ?

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 585
                  Narrated Abu Hazim from Sahl bin Sa'd:

The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor (forerunner) at the Lake-Fount, and whoever will pass by there, he will drink from it and whoever will drink from it, he will never be thirsty. There will come to me some people whom I will recognize, and they will recognize me, but a barrier will be placed between me and them." Abu Hazim added: An-Nu'man bin Abi 'Aiyash, on hearing me, said. "Did you hear this from Sahl?" I said, "Yes." He said, " I bear witness that I heard Abu Said Al-Khudri saying the same, adding that the Prophet said: 'I will say: They are of me (i.e. my followers). It will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you left'. I will say, 'Far removed, far removed (from mercy), those who changed (their religion) after me." Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said, "On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, 'O Lord (those are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam)."

Muslim :: Book 7 : Hadith 3159
                  'Asim reported: I asked Anas b. Malik whether Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had declared Medina as sacred. He said: Yes. (the area) between so and so. He who made any innovation in it, and further said to me: It is something serious to make any innovation in it (and he who does it) there is upon him the curse of Allah, and that of the angels and of all the people, Allah will not accept from him on the Day of Resurrection either obligatory acts or the surperorogatory acts. Ibn Anas said: Or he accommodates an innovator.

Note : Anything in Islam is introduced new '' as Deen '' which was not done by our Prophet or his companions becomes a biddah or innovation. The danger of innovation is that the person who does it has never a chance to repent from it since he thinks its a virtue. iow , a drunkard will think to repent if he knows its a sin. If he thinks intoxication is not a sin or a good deed how is going to repent ? when he takes a biddah as an Ibadah then he is deviated and deluded from the real Ibadah which is fard and sunnah either due to lack of time or thinking his biddah is better than other ibadah . Biddah is the No 2 trap of iblis after kufr and shirk say Scholar Imaam Ibn Qayyim.

DESTROYER

(Spoiling the relationship (between people) is the destroyer.) Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi also recorded this Hadith, and At-Tirmidhi said, "Hasan Sahih''.

(Should I tell you what is better than the grade of fasting, praying and Sadaqah) They said, "Yes, O Allah's Messenger!'' He said,(Bringing reconciliation between people.)
                  Last edited by talibilm09; 30-12-16, 03:14 AM.
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                    PARENT & CHILDREN HONOURING EACH OTHER

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5198
                    Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:I never saw anyone more like the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) in respect of gravity, calm deportment, pleasant disposition - according to al-Hasan's version: in respect of talk and speech. Al-Hasan did not mention gravity, calm deportment, pleasant disposition - than Fatimah, may Allah honour her face. When she came to visit him (the Prophet) he got up to (welcome) her, took her by the hand, kissed her and made her sit where he was sitting; and when he went to visit her, she got up to (welcome) him, took him by the hand, kissed him, and made him sit where she was sitting.

DEBT NOT FORGIVEN EVEN FOR A MARTYR

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4649
                    It has been reported on the authority of 'Amr b. al-'As that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: All the sins of a Shahid (martyr) are forgiven except debt.

HONOURING THE AGED, A PRACTICAL MUFASSIR, A JUST RULER

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4825
                    Narrated AbuMusa al-Ash'ari: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Glorifying Allah involves showing honour to a grey-haired Muslim and to one who can expound the Qur'an, but not to one who acts extravagantly regarding it, or turns away from it, and showing honour to a just ruler.
                    LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 426
                    Narrated 'Abdullah:The Prophet drew a square and then drew a line in the middle of it and let it extend outside the square and then drew several small lines attached to that central line, and said, "This is the human being, and this, (the square) in his lease of life, encircles him from all sides (or has encircled him), and this (line), which is outside (the square), is his hope, and these small lines are the calamities and troubles (which may befall him), and if one misses him, an-other will snap (i.e. overtake) him, and if the other misses him, a third will snap (i.e. overtake) him."

MIND YOUR TONGUE

TONGUE
                    Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 485
                    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet; said, "A slave (of Allah) may utter a word which pleases Allah without giving it much importance, and because of that Allah will raise him to degrees (of reward): a slave (of Allah) may utter a word (carelessly) which displeases Allah without thinking of its gravity and because of that he will be thrown into the Hell-Fire."

SHAVING BEARDS

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 651
                    Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "There will emerge from the East some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out of (renounce) the religion (Islam) as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle of the bow (by itself) (i.e., impossible). The people asked, "What will their signs be?" He said, "Their sign will be the habit of shaving (of their beards). (Fateh Al-Bari, Page 322, Vol. 17th)

NOTE: iF you cant a keep a fist size lengthened beard at least do not shave but keep a light beard atleast to show our commitment to Allah and his Nabi
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

• Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

ANOTHER TYPE OF INTEREST or RIBA

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4858
                      Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The most prevalent kind of usury (riba) is going to lengths in talking unjustly against a Muslim's honour.

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4859
                      Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The gravest sin is going to lengths in talking unjustly against a Muslim's honour, and it is a major sin to abuse twice for abusing once.

Note :
                      Note Here those words twice & once . So Allah is most & ssoo fair. Nothing escapes from his precise scales and no wonder Allah claims to be the careful taker of accounts in the Noble Quran.

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4860
                      Narrated Anas ibn Malik:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: When I was taken up to heaven I passed by people who had nails of copper and were scratching their faces and their breasts. I said: Who are these people, Gabriel? He replied: They are those who were given to back biting and who aspersed people's honour.

Note : Another hadith said that something like spoiling honour of a Muslim is THE WORST AMONG THE RIBAS
                      and a branch of a 70 branches of sins from Riba is equal to do zina with ones mother. Naudhubillah.
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 18-01-17, 02:13 AM.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

PROPHECIES OF NABI TO BE CAREFUL IN OUR DAYS OR LATER

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 88 :: Hadith 206
                        Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2322
                        Abu Salama and 'Ata' b. Yasar came to Abu Sa'id al-Khudri and asked him about Haruriya, saying: Did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) making a mention of them? He (Abu Sai'd al-Khudri) said: I don't know who the Haruriya are, but I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise in this nation (and he did not say" out of them" ) a people and you would hold insignificant your prayers as compared with their prayers. And they would recite the Qur'an which would not go beyond their throats and would swerve through the religion (as blank) just as a (swift) arrow passes through the prey. The archer looks at his arrow, at its iron head and glances at its end (which he held) in the tip of his fingers to see whether it had any stain of blood.

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2318
                        Abu Said Khudri reported that 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) sent some gold alloyed with dust to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed that among four men, al-Aqra b. Habis Hanzali and Uyaina b. Badr al-Fazari and 'Alqama b. 'Ulatha al-'Amiri, then to one person of the tribe of Kilab and to Zaid al-Khair al-Ta'l, and then to one person of the tribe of Nabhan. Upon this the people of Quraish felt angry and said: He (the Holy Prophet) gave to the chiefs of Najd and ignored us. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have done it with a view to con- cillating them. Then there came a person with thick beard, prominent cheeks, deep sunken eyes and protruding forehead and shaven head. He said: Muhammad, fear Allah. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If I disobey Allah, who would then obey Him? Have I not been (sent as the) most trustworthy among the people of the-world? -but you do not repose trust in me. That person then went back. A person among the people then sought permission (from the Holy Prophet) for his murder. According to some, it was Khalid b. Walid who sought the permission. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: From this very person's posterity there would arise people who would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throat; they would kill the followers of Islam and would spare the idol-worshippers. They would glance through the teachings of Islam so hurriedly just as the arrow passes through the pray. If I were to ever find them I would kill them like 'Ad.

BUKHARI,Volume 4, Book 56, Number 808 :
                        Narrated by 'Ali I relate the traditions of Allah's Apostle to you for I would rather fall from the sky than attribute something to him falsely. But when I tell you a thing which is between you and me, then no doubt, war is guile. I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "In the last days of this world there will appear some young foolish people who will use (in their claim) the best speech of all people (i.e. the Qur'an) and they will abandon Islam as an arrow going through the game. Their belief will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have practically no belief), so wherever you meet them, kill them, for he who kills them shall get a reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Note : Some claim to protect Islam but they really never understood the Noble Quran or hadith ie Islam and betray muslims and destroy Islam and downfall of the ummah instead.

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 85 :: Hadith 83
                        Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. So he should neither oppress him nor hand him over to an oppressor. And whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs."

WHEN ALLAH's HELP LEAVES THE MUSLIM UMMAH ?

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "If you see my Ummah afraid of telling the oppressor: 'You are an oppressor', it is farewell to the Ummah." [Musnad Ahmad (2/190) No. 6784 and Mustadrak al-Haakim (4/108) No. 7036, Haakim said Sahih Isnaad also declared Sahih by Adh-Dhahabi in al-Talkhees]

Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning.(Abu Dawood)

Hasan said in explanation of this hadith (A man begins his morning a believer and turns a disbeliever in the evening, or begins his evening as a believer and turns a disbeliever in the morning). He said, Morning finds him holding the blood, honour and property of his brother sacred (and disallowed to him), but by evening he will regard them as lawful to him. And evening finds him holding his brothers blood, honour and property as sacred (and forbidden to him), but by morning he regards them as lawful to him.

."
                        Last edited by talibilm09; 10-02-17, 04:13 AM.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

REPEATING FARD SALAH JUST TO GET THE BLESSINGS OF CONGREGATION

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1357
                          'Abu'l-'Aliyat al-Bara reported: Ibn Ziyad delayed the prayer. 'Abdullah b. Samit came to me and I placed a chair for him and he sat in it and I made a mention of whit Ibn Ziyad had done. He bit hit lips (as a sign of extreme anger and annoyance) and struck at my thigh and said: I asked Abu Dharr as you have asked me, and he struck my thigh just as I have struck your thigh, and said: I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you have asked me and he struck my thigh just as I have struck your thigh, and he (the Holy Prophet) said: Observe prayer at its prescribed time, and if you can say prayer along with them. do so, and do not say." I have observed prayer and so I shall not pray."

Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 574
                          Narrated Sa'id al-Khudri: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) saw a person praying alone. He said: Is there any man who may do good with this (man) and pray along with him

Malik :: Book 8 : Hadith 8.3.9
                          Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from a man of the Bani'd-Dil called Busr ibn Mihjan from his father Mihjan that he was in a gathering with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and the call to prayer was made. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, rose and prayed and then returned. Mihjan remained sitting and did not pray with him. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "What prevented you from praying with the people? Aren't you a muslim?" He said, "Of course, Messenger of Allah, but I have already prayed with my family." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When you come, pray with the people, even if you have prayed already."
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 19-02-17, 11:06 AM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

those who accuse us of slavery tend to be ignorant of this hadith by omar (ra)

"when did you enslave people when their mothers begot them free?"
                            "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                            me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                              ANOTHER TYPE OF INTEREST or RIBA

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4858
                              Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The most prevalent kind of usury (riba) is going to lengths in talking unjustly against a Muslim's honour.

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4859
                              Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The gravest sin is going to lengths in talking unjustly against a Muslim's honour, and it is a major sin to abuse twice for abusing once.

Note :
                              Note Here those words twice & once . So Allah is most & ssoo fair. Nothing escapes from his precise scales and no wonder Allah claims to be the careful taker of accounts in the Noble Quran.

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4860
                              Narrated Anas ibn Malik:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: When I was taken up to heaven I passed by people who had nails of copper and were scratching their faces and their breasts. I said: Who are these people, Gabriel? He replied: They are those who were given to back biting and who aspersed people's honour.

Note : Another hadith said that something like spoiling honour of a Muslim is THE WORST AMONG THE RIBAS
                              and a branch of a 70 branches of sins from Riba is equal to do zina with ones mother. Naudhubillah.
                              I have read about those 70 branches of Riba, I am interested in knowing them. Can you post them all 70 or somebody else??

Comment

excellent thread, Talib

بارك الله فيكم
                                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Working...
                                X