Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

PAYING ZAKAT ON DEAD STOCK ONCE HE SELLS THEM PROVIDED HE BOUGHT IT WITH MONEY WHOSE ZAKAT WAS PAID.

Malik said, "The position among us (in Madina) concerning goods which are being managed for trading purposes is that if a man pays zakat on his wealth, and then buys goods with it, whether cloth, slaves or something similar, and then sells them before a year has elapsed over them, he does not pay zakat on that wealth until a year elapses over it from the day he paid zakat on it. He does not have to pay zakat on any of the goods if he does not sell them for some years, and even if he keeps them for a very long time he still only has to pay zakat on them once when he sells them."

Note : Many have strained in this matter but if you have paid Allah will reward you abundantly
    Last edited by talibilm09; 27-06-16, 02:39 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

HOW ZINA IS THE MOST HATEFUL

Imam Ahmad recorded Abu Umamah saying that a young man came to the Prophet and said,

"O Messenger of Allah! Give me permission to commit Zina (unlawful sex).'' The people surrounded him and rebuked him, saying, "Stop! Stop!'' But the Prophet said, “Come close”. The young man came to him, and he said, “Sit down” so he sat down. The Prophet said, “Would you like it (unlawful sex) for your mother?” He said, "No, by Allah, may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said, “Neither do the people like it for their mothers.” The Prophet said, “Would you like it for your daughter?” He said, "No, by Allah, may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said, “Neither do the people like it for their daughters.” The Prophet said, “Would you like it for your sister?” He said, "No, by Allah, may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said, “Neither do the people like it for their sisters”. The Prophet said, “Would you like it for your paternal aunt?” He said, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Messenger! may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said, “Neither do the people like it for their paternal aunts.” The Prophet said, “Would you like it for your maternal aunt?” He said, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Messenger! may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said, “Neither do the people like it for their maternal aunts”. Then the Prophet put his hand on him and said, “O Allah, forgive his sin, purify his heart and guard his chastity.” After that the young man never paid attention to anything of that nature.

Source: Tafsir Ibn Kathir

DELIBERATION (urdu- Hosh) IS BETTER THAN OVER ENTHUSIASM (Urdu - Josh)

General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab) Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5206

Narrated al-Wazi' ibn Zari': Umm Aban, daughter of al-Wazi' ibn Zari', quoting his grandfather, who was a member of the deputation of AbdulQays, said: When we came to Medina, we raced to be first to dismount and kiss the hand and foot of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). But al-Mundhir al-Ashajj waited until he came to the bundle of his clothes. He put on his two garments and then he went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him).

He said to him: You have two characteristics which Allah likes: gentleness and deliberation.

He asked: Have I acquired them or has Allah has created (them) my nature? He replied: No, Allah has created (them) in your nature.

He then said: Praise be to Allah Who has created in my nature two characteristics which Allah and His Apostle like.

Note : This deliberation can also be called something like the hikmah or Wisdom imo
      Last edited by talibilm09; 14-07-16, 03:39 AM.
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

VARIOUS MATTERS OF ADHAN, IQAMA , SALAT TEACHING WHAT IS RIGHT , WRONG, LIKED, OK, ETC

Malik :: Book 3 : Hadith 3.1.7
        Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu Hazim ibn Dinar that Sahl ibn Sad as-Saidi said, "There are two times when the gates of heaven are opened, and few who make supplication have it returned to them unanswered. They are at the time of the adhan, and in a rank of people fighting in the way of Allah."

Malik was asked whether the adhan on the day of jumua was called before the time had come for the prayer and he said, "It is not called until after the sun has passed the meridian."

Malik was asked about doubling the adhan and the iqama, and at what point people had to stand when the iqama for the prayer was called. He said, "I have heard nothing about the adhan and iqama except what I have seen people do. As for the iqama, it is not doubled. That is what the people of knowledge in our region continue to do. As for people standing up when the iqama for the prayer is called, I have not heard of any definite point at which it is begun, and I consider it rather to be according to people's (individual) capacity, for some people are heavy and some are light, and they are not able to be as one man ."

Malik was asked about a gathering of people who wished to do the prescribed prayer calling the iqama and not the adhan, and he said, "lt is enough for them. The adhan is only obligatory in mosques where the prayer is said in congregation."

Malik was asked about the muadhdhin saying "Peace be upon you" to the imam and calling him to the prayer, and he was asked who was the first person to whom such a greeting was made. He replied, "I have not heard that this greeting occurred in the first community."

Yahya said that Malik was asked whether a muadhdhin who called the people to prayer and then waited to see if anyone would come and no one did, so he said the iqama and did the prayer by himself and then people came after he had finished, should repeat the prayer with them. Malik said, "He does not repeat the prayer, and whoever comes after he has finished should do the prayer by himself."

Yahya said that Malik was asked about a muadhdhin who called the adhan for a group of people, did voluntary prayers, and then the group of people wanted to do the prayer with some one else saying the iqama. He said, "There is no harm in that. His iqama or somebody else's are the same."

Yahya said that Malik said, "The subh prayer is still called before dawn. As for the other prayers, we believe that they should only be called after the time has started."

Note : Mostly in Shafi Masjids the adhan is given at the first minute of timings of salat its better to delay atleast 2-3 minutes IMHO

PROOF OF SALAWAT ON PROPHET :saw: FROM NOBLE QURAN Thru Sahabas

Malik :: Book 9 : Hadith 9.22.70
        Yahya related to me from Malik from Nuaym ibn Abdullah al-Mujmirthat Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Zayd told him that Abu Masud al Ansari said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came to us at the gathering of Sad ibn Ubada. Bashir ibn Sad said to him, 'Allah has ordered us to ask for blessings on you, Messenger of Allah. How should we do it?' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, remained silent until we wished we had not asked him. Then he told us to say, 'O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed Ibrahim, and give baraka to Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You gave baraka to the family of Ibrahim. In all the worlds You are worthy of Praise and Glorious,' and then give the taslim as you have learnt." Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad kama sallaita Ibrahim, wa baraka ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad kama baraktaala ali Ibrahim. Fi'l alamin, innaka Hamidu'm - Majid.

Note : we all know that the verse http://legacy.quran.com/33/56 is a clear proof of Allah ordering us to send salawat on Nabi but there some who still dispute on this matter so here is the additional Proof from Sahabas :R.A: ajma'een.

PROSTRATION OF SUN MEANS

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 327
        Narrated Abu Dharr: I asked the Prophet about the Statement of Allah:--
        'And the sun runs on fixed course for a term (decreed), ' (36.38) He said, "Its course is underneath "Allah's Throne." (Prostration of Sun trees, stars. mentioned in Qur'an and Hadith does not mean like our prostration but it means that these objects are obedient to their Creator (Allah) and they obey for what they have been created for).
        Last edited by talibilm09; 23-07-16, 12:01 PM.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

NAGGING WIFE . :(

'Umar ibn al-Khattab, radi Allahu anhu, said that a man came to his house to complain about his wife. On reaching the door of his house, he hears 'Umar's wife shouting at him and reviling him. Seeing this, he was about to go back, thinking that 'Umar himself was in the same position and, therefore, could hardly suggest any solution for his problem. 'Umar, radi Allahu anhu, saw the man turn back, so he called him and enquired about the purpose of his visit. He said that he had come with a complaint against his wife, but turned back on seeing the Caliph in the same position. 'Umar, radi Allhu anhu, told him that he tolerated the excesses of his wife for she had certain rights against him. He said, "Is it not true that she prepares food for me, washes clothes for me and suckles my children, thus saving me the expense of employing a cook, a washerwoman and a nurse, though she is not legally obliged in any way to do any of these things? Besides, I enjoy peace of mind because of her and am kept away from indecent acts on account of her. I therefore tolerate all her excesses on account of these benefits. It is right that you should also adopt the same attitude."

Note : Before hating someone do consider their good points as well.

YOUR TONGUE CAN BE A LEAD TO SINS OR VIRTUES

Abu Sa’eed Khudri (RA) reported in a marfu’ from, “When morning dawns on the son of Aadam, all his limbs humble themselves before his tongue and implore (it), ‘Fear Allah for we depend on you. If you stay straight, we are straight, but if you are crooked then we are crooked.’” [Ahmed 11908]

and also read verse 17:53

Noble Quran ''And say to My slaves (i.e. the true believers of Islamic Monotheism) that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man a plain enemy.''

Note : Your words can break a heart or many hearts and join them as well. Allah dislikes breaking of a Believer's heart even more than the breaking of the Kaaba (hadith) .
          Last edited by talibilm09; 27-07-16, 02:38 PM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

:salams:

DO NOT CREATE AVERSION AGAINST THE DEEN (Path of Islam)

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 89 :: Hadith 273
            Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, I fail to attend the morning congregational prayer because so-and-so (i.e., Muadh bin Jabal) prolongs the prayer when he leads us for it." I had never seen the Prophet more furious in giving advice than he was on that day. He then said, "O people! some of you make others dislike (good deeds, i.e. prayers etc). So whoever among you leads the people in prayer, he should shorten it because among them there are the old, the weak and the busy (needy having some jobs to do). (See Hadith No. 90, Vol. 1)

Note : This would include all many Fiqh issues, issues in salah that people wrestle over untill Shaitan makes you feel that Deen is Confusing, Difficult on so on GOING AGAINST the Noble Quran , The protected , guarded one Which Says something like that Allah wants to make the deen easy for us and does not want to overburden us and the following hadiths and example incidents, actions of Prophet Endorses it .

PROPHET :saw: GHUSL FOR JUNUBE AMIDST HIS SALAH

Dawud :: Book 1 : Hadith 233
            Narrated AbuBakrah:The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) began to lead (the people) in the dawn prayer. He then signalled with his hand: (Stay) at your places. (Then he entered his home). He then returned while drops of water were coming down from him (from his body) and he led them in prayer.

SAJDA SAHU

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 394
            Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet prayed (and the subnarrator Ibrahim said, "I do not know whether he prayed more or less than usual"), and when he had finished the prayers he was asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Has there been any change in the prayers?" He said, "What is it?' The people said, "You have prayed so much and so much." So the Prophet bent his legs, faced the Qibla and performed two prostrations (of Sahu) and finished his prayers with Tasiim (by turning his face to right and left saying: 'As-Salamu'Alaikum-Warahmat-ullah'). When he turned his face to us he said, "If there had been anything changed in the prayer, surely I would have informed you but I am a human being like you and liable to forget like you. So if I forget remind me and if anyone of you is doubtful about his prayer, he should follow what he thinks to be correct and complete his prayer accordingly and finish it and do two prostrations (of Sahu)

Note : Scholars had concluded to do sajda sahu if a wajib action in a salah is missed but to repeat salah itself when a fard action of the salah is missed.

```
            Last edited by talibilm09; 06-08-16, 02:49 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

STATUS OF SAHABAS (Razdhiallahu ajmaeen)

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 6147

.................................................. ......................he lifted his head towards the sky, he said: The stars are a source of security for the sky and when the stars disappear there comes to the sky, i. e. (it meets the same fate) as it has been promised (it would plunge into darkness). And I am a source of safety and security to my Companions and when I would go away there would fall to the lot (of my Companions) as they have been promised with and my Companions are a source of security for the Umma and as they would go there would fall to the lot of my Umma as (its people) have been promised.

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 6167
              Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not revile my Companions, do not revile my Companions. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if one amongst you would have spent as much gold as Uhud it would not amount to as much as one much on behalf of one of them or half of it.

Dawud :: Book 40 : Hadith 4590
              Narrated Irbad ibn Sariyah:.........................................A man said: Apostle of Allah! It seems as if it were a farewell exhortation, so what injunction do you give us? He then said: I enjoin you to fear Allah, and to hear and obey even if it be an Abyssinian slave, for those of you who live after me will see great disagreement. You must then follow my sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs. Hold to it and stick fast to it. Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error.

NOBLE QURAN 9:100 ''And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.

APPOINT AN AMIR

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2602
              Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: When three are on a journey, they should appoint one of them as their commander.

ALLAH WILL MAKE YOU SELF SUFFICIENT IF.....

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 24 :: Hadith 548
              Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Some Ansari persons asked for (something) from Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something) and he again gave them. And then they asked him and he gave them again till all that was with him finished. And then he said "If I had anything. I would not keep it away from you. (Remember) Whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience."
              Last edited by talibilm09; 15-08-16, 04:19 PM.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

:jkk: bro.

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

HOW TO HELP AN OPPRESSOR ?

Sayyidina Anas ibn Malik (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Help your brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed.” Someone asked, “0 Messenger of Allah, (SAW) I did help the oppressed. But how do I help the oppressor?” He said, “Prevent him from being oppressive. That is your help to him.” [Bukhari 2443]

Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (RA) said, “O people, you do read this verse:"O you who believe! Guard your own souls. He who has gone astray cannot harm you, if you are rightly guided." (5 : 105) I had heard Allah’s Messeneger (SAW) say: When people observe a wrongdoer and do not hold his hand away from that then it is near that Allah may enclose them in His punishment

PROPHET :saw: GUARANTEED ONLY UNTIL TABAE'EIN

Sayyidina lmran ibn Husayn (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger said, The best of my ummah is the generation to which 1 have been sent, then they who will follow them.’ The narrator said, ‘And I do not remember if he mentioned the third (generation) or not, “After that’, the Prophet (SAW) said, “A people will come who will voluntarily give testimony, they will commit treachery and will not be trustworthy. They will be corpulent, generally. [Bukhari 2651]

Note : so be careful about any rulings particularly about abrogations of Quran verses or anything regarding it which are of top most importance that's after the Tabieen without proper daleel from these two, The Sahabas and The Tabieens, in the above hadith . And this below hadith strengthens my opinion

Allah (S.W.T.) says in surat At-Tawbah, verse (31), what can be translated as, "They took their priests and their monks as their gods instead of Allah and also the Christ, the son of Mariam. And they have not been ordered but to worship the one God. There is no god except Him. Glorious and high is He above what they associate with Him."

Adi Bin Hatim came to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.), wondering about this verse. Adi said to the Prophet that they (meaning the people of the book) did not worship their (priests and monks). The Prophet (S.A.W.) replied: "Yes, they (meaning the priests and monks) forbade what was lawful, and allowed what was forbidden, then they (meaning the people of the book) followed them. That is the their worship to them."

BE GRATEFUL & THANKFUL TO ALLAH SWT

Sayyidina Abu Huraira (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Look at those who are lower than you and do not look at those who are above you, for, it is worthier that you do not belittle the blessing of Allah upon you." [Muslim 2963, Ibn e Majah 4142, Ahmed 7453]
                  BUMPED for [MENTION=140181]justme00[/MENTION] asking about some fatwa about Qisas . Hadiths with similar TEXT above with guarantee are more than 10 and also from all most all the collectors of SAHIH Hadith shows its IMPORTANCE

[MENTION=6416]justme[/MENTION]e it seems you are gone to bring your proofs from someone who is deviated. Its time for me to leave as i had waited for you more than i promised.
                  Last edited by talibilm09; 20-08-16, 02:29 AM.
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

FORGETTING THE NOBLE QURAN IS A BIG SIN

Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 461
                    Narrated Anas ibn Malik:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The rewards of my people were presented before me, so much so that even the reward for removing a mote by a person from the mosque was presented to me. The sins of my people were also presented before me. I did not find a sin greater than that of a person forgetting the Qur'anic chapter or verse memorised by him.

NOTE :BEWARE

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 552
                    Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "Keep on reciting the Qur'an, for, by Him in Whose Hand my life is, Quran runs away (is forgotten) faster than camels that are released from their tying ropes."

AVOID MEETING GHAIR MAGHRAM WOMEN IN SECLUSION

Muslim :: Book 26 : Hadith 5400 'Uqba b. Amir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Beware of getting, into the houses and meeting women (in seclusion). A person from the Ansir said: Allah's Messenger, what about husband's brother, whereupon he said: Husband's brother is like death.

Sayyidina Jabir reported that the Prophet ()said, “Do not visit women whose husbands are not at home, for, the devil circulates in each of you as blood circulates.They asked, And in you, too? He said, “In me, too, but Allah has helped me over him, so that I am safe.[Ahmed 14329]
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 20-08-16, 02:57 PM.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

RIGHTS OF THE WAY

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 43 :: Hadith 645
                      Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:The Prophet said, "Beware! Avoid sitting on he roads (ways)." The people said, "There is no way out of it as these are our sitting places where we have talks." The Prophet said, "If you must sit there, then observe the rights of the way." They asked, "What are the rights of the way?" He said, "They are the lowering of your gazes (on seeing what is illegal to look at), refraining from harming people, returning greetings, advocating good and forbidding evil."

Note : Over speeding causing fear in minds of people could come under this topic.May Allah make me to follow this strictly .Ameen

PROPHET :saw: ENCOURAGED TO GIVE ANIMAL OF SACRIFICE MORE TO POOR & NEEDY

The Book of Sacrifices (Kitab Al-Adahi)
                      Muslim :: Book 22 : Hadith 4856
                      Abdullah b. Waqid reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade (people) to cat the flesh of sacrificed animals beyond three days. Abdullah b. Abu Bakr said, I made a mention of that to 'Amra, whereupon she said: He has told the truth, for I heard 'A'isha say: The poor among the people of the desert come (to the towns) on the occasion of Id al-Adha during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). Upon this Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Retain with you (the flesh) sufficing for three (days), and whatever is left out of that give in charity. After this. they (the Muslims) said: Allah's Messenger, the people make waterskins with the (hides) of their sacrificed animals and they melt fat out of them. Thereupon he said. What the then? They said: You forbade (us) to eat the flesh of sacrificial animals beyond three (days), whereupon he said: I forbade you for those (poor persons) who flocked (to the towns on this occasion for getting meat) but now when (this situation has improved) you may eat, preserve and give -in charity.

ALLAH' S REWARDS EVEN FOR SIMPLE MATTERS

Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 558
                      Narrated AbuUmamah:The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: If anyone goes out from his house after performing ablution for saying the prescribed prayer in congregation (in the mosque), his reward will be like that of one who goes for hajj pilgrimage after wearing ihram (robe worn by the hajj pilgrims).
                      And he who goes out to say the mid-morning (duha) prayer, and takes the trouble for this purpose, will take the reward like that of a person who performs umrah. And a prayer followed by a prayer with no worldly talk during the gap between them will be recorded in Illiyyun.
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 21-08-16, 05:50 AM.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

NO SHORT SELLING BEFORE OWNING GOODS

Malik :: Book 31 : Hadith 31.19.46
                        Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said heard Jamil ibn Abd ar-Rahman the Muadhdhin say to Said ibn al-Musayyab, "I am a man who buys whatever Allah wills of the receipts for the provisions which people are offered at al-Jar. I want to take payment for goods that I guarantee to deliver at a future date." Said said to him, "Do you intend to settle these things with receipts for provisions you have bought?" He said, "Yes." So he forbade that.

Malik said, "The generally agreed on way of doing things among us in which there is no dispute, about buying food - wheat, barley, durra-sorghum, pearl millet, or any pulse or anything resembling pulses on which zakat is obliged, or condiments of any sort - oil, ghee, honey, vinegar, cheese, sesame oil, milk and so on, is that the buyer should not re-sell any of that until he has taken possession and complete delivery of it.

Note : This is otherwise called speculation and the reason that before Oil went very high to over 100 $ from 20 $ are attributed to speculation which is also seen in other stuffs like food etc which is to be avoided THE continue PRICE Hikes, Over heating economies etc affect millions specially the masses , and are the consequences of such speculation. imo

PRAYING ON THE VEHICLE

Malik :: Book 9 : Hadith 9.7.29
                        Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said, "I saw Anas ibn Malik on a journey praying on a donkey facing away from theqibla. He did the raka and the sajda by motioning with his head, without putting his face on anything."

Note
                        : But fard prayers praying on the Land is the best when you are travelling in your private conveyance and its safe too but if its on a Public vehicle like Flight its better to pray there in the above method than making it Qadha.

PRAYING TOGETHER

Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 574
                        Narrated Sa'id al-Khudri: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) saw a person praying alone. He said: Is there any man who may do good with this (man) and pray along with him

PRAYING BEHIND A MUSAFIR IMAAM

Malik :: Book 9 : Hadith 9.6.21
                        Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Salim ibn Abdullah from his father that Umar ibn al-Khattab, when he went to Makka, used to lead them in prayer and do two rakas and then say, "People of Makka,complete the prayer, we are a group travelling." Yahya related the same as that to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from his father from Umar ibn al-Khattab.
                        Last edited by talibilm09; 30-08-16, 02:56 PM.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

PARENT & CHILDREN HONOURING EACH OTHER

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5198
                          Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:I never saw anyone more like the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) in respect of gravity, calm deportment, pleasant disposition - according to al-Hasan's version: in respect of talk and speech. Al-Hasan did not mention gravity, calm deportment, pleasant disposition - than Fatimah, may Allah honour her face. When she came to visit him (the Prophet) he got up to (welcome) her, took her by the hand, kissed her and made her sit where he was sitting; and when he went to visit her, she got up to (welcome) him, took him by the hand, kissed him, and made him sit where she was sitting.

DEBT NOT FORGIVEN EVEN FOR A MARTYR

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4649
                          It has been reported on the authority of 'Amr b. al-'As that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: All the sins of a Shahid (martyr) are forgiven except debt.

HONOURING THE AGED, A PRACTICAL MUFASSIR, A JUST RULER

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4825
                          Narrated AbuMusa al-Ash'ari: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Glorifying Allah involves showing honour to a grey-haired Muslim and to one who can expound the Qur'an, but not to one who acts extravagantly regarding it, or turns away from it, and showing honour to a just ruler.
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 11-09-16, 06:09 AM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

NON BELEIVER'S WILL ENJOY ONLY HERE IN THIS WORLD

Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6739
                            Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Verily, Allah does nut treat a believer unjustly in regard to his virtues. He would confer upon him (His blessing) in this world and would give him reward in the Hereafter. And as regards a non-believer. he would be made to taste the reward (of virtue in this world) what as has done for himself so much that when it would be the Hereafter. he would find no virtue for which he should be rewarded.

THE JANNAH - THE PARADISE UNIMAGINABLE

Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6780
                            Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did". (xxxii. 17)

Note : WOw !!! Subhanallah , THE REWARD From The Creator of All that exists for acting good on the Unseen (EEMAN) Of Allah, the Most Generous . Like Allah never forsake any Prophet or his companions or Awliya Allah We believe Allah will never let us down with his Promise for sure .

Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6782
                            Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which the eye has seen not, and the ear has heard not and no human heart has ever perceived such bounties leaving aside those about which Allah has informed you. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been hidden for thein".

PARADISE WILL MAKE YOU FORGET EVEN YOUR BIGGEST MISERY & VICE VERSA for kafirs

Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6738
                            Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said that one amongst the denizens of Hell who had led a life of ease and plenty amongst the people of the world would be made to dip in Fire only once on the Day of Resurrection and then it would be said to him: O, son of Adam, did you find any comfort, did you happen to get any material blessing? He would say: By Allah, no, my Lord. And then that person from amongst the persons of the world be brought who had led the most miserable life (in the world) from amongst the inmates of Paradise. and he would be made to dip once in Paradise and it would be said to him. 0, son of Adam, did you face, any hardship? Or had any distress fallen to your lot? And he would say: By Allah, no,0 my Lord, never did I face any hardship or experience any distress.

GRIEF EXPIATING SINS

Muslim :: Book 32 : Hadith 6242
                            Abu Sa'id and abu Huraira reported that they heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Never a believer is stricken with discomfort, hardship or illness, grief or even with mental worry that his sins are not expiated for him.

Note : Allah Ar Rahman , Ar Raheem , Al Adil does as nothing less than his majestic Attributes
                            Last edited by talibilm09; 29-09-16, 01:05 AM.
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

LIVING FOR ETERNITY

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 254
                              Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle said, "On the Day of Resurrection Death will be brought forward in the shape of a black and white ram. Then a call maker will call, 'O people of Paradise!' Thereupon they will stretch their necks and look carefully. The caller will say, 'Do you know this?' They will say, 'Yes, this is Death.' By then all of them will have seen it. Then it will be announced again, 'O people of Hell !' They will stretch their necks and look carefully. The caller will say, 'Do you know this?' They will say, 'Yes, this is Death.' And by then all of them will have seen it. Then it (that ram) will be slaughtered and the caller will say, 'O people of Paradise! Eternity for you and no death O people of Hell! Eternity for you and no death."' Then the Prophet,
                              recited:--

'And warn them of the Day of distress when the case has been decided, while (now) they are in a state of carelessness (i.e. the people of the world) and they do not believe.' (19.39)

PRECAUTION OF DISEASE

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 665
                              Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Apostle said: The cattle (sheep, cows, camels, etc.) suffering from a disease should not be mixed up with healthy cattle, (or said: "Do not put a patient with a healthy person ). " (as a precaution).

PROPHET :saw: MENTIONING INDIAN SUB CONTINENT MEDICINE

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 611
                              Narrated Um Qais: I went to Allah's Apostle along with a a son of mine whose palate and tonsils I had pressed with my finger as a treatment for a (throat and tonsil) disease. The Prophet said, "Why do you pain your children by pressing their throats! Use Ud Al-Hindi (certain Indian incense) for it cures seven diseases, one of which is pleurisy. It is used as a snuff for treating throat and tonsil disease and it is inserted into one side of the mouth of one suffering from pleurisy
                              Last edited by talibilm09; 09-10-16, 01:53 PM.
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

ASKING PERMISSION BEFORE ENTRY IN BEDROOM

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5173
                                Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

Ikrimah said: A group of people from Iraq said: Ibn Abbas, what is your opinion about the verse in which we have been commanded whatever we have been commanded, but no one acts upon it? The word of Allah, Most High, reads: "O ye who believe! Let those whom your right hands possess, and the (children) among you, who have not come of age, ask your permission (before) they enter your presence on three occasions: before morning prayer, while you are undressing for the noonday heat, and after late-night prayer. These are your three times of undress; outside those times it is not wrong for you or for them to move about."

Al-Qa'nabi recited the verse up to "full of knowledge and wisdom".

Ibn Abbas said: Allah is Most Clement and Most Merciful to the believers. He loves concealment. The people had neither curtains nor curtained canopies in their houses. Sometimes a servant, a child or a female orphan of a man entered while the man was having sexual intercourse with his wife. So Allah commanded them to ask permission in those times of undress. Then Allah brought them curtains and all good things. But I did not see anyone following it after that.

ALL HAPPENS AS PER ALLAH'S DECREE

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 77 :: Hadith 611
                                Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

HONORING A JUST RULER

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4825
                                Narrated AbuMusa al-Ash'ari:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Glorifying Allah involves showing honour to a grey-haired Muslim and to one who can expound the Qur'an, but not to one who acts extravagantly regarding it, or turns away from it, and showing honour to a just ruler.

Note : A just ruler will also be honored by Allah under the shade of the Arsh on the DOJ so its a Virtue to honour him as seen here and there is no veil between his his dua and Allah is seen in some hadith.
                                Last edited by talibilm09; 16-10-16, 11:06 AM.
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X