Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    The first hadith about Usama b. Zaid isn't relevant, because Usama was not making sound itjihad based on evidences, he deemed the man a kafir out of his own desire, which is indeed wrong.

The second hadith is actually describing exactly the overall basis of making takfir through itjihad. In essence, you judge by what is apparent i.e. the person's words and deeds. If a man utters or commits an act of kufr, a mujtahid can determine whether or not he has left the fold of Islam based on sound evidences from Quran and Sunnah. This is what is meant by takfir through itjihad.
    Salam

Reasonable answer.jazakallah khair.

What are the requirements to be a valid Mujtahid ?

Because nowadays jahils give fatwa of killing not knowing that when Nabi:saw: knew that those who were all the hypocrites among Muslims then at Medina and their list was given to Hudhayfa al Yaman ( RA) still he was not allowed to disclose OR KILL THEM. And the Hypocrites Deserve the worst we all know about that .Both facts from are well know Sahih Bukhari etc .Here is a lesson we should learn we should never go to extremes but follow the Middle Path
    Last edited by talibilm09; 27-11-15, 03:27 PM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
      Salam

Reasonable answer.jazakallah khair.

What are the requirements to be a valid Mujtahid ?

Because nowadays jahils give fatwa of killing not knowing that when Nabi:saw: knew that those who were all the hypocrites among Muslims then at Medina and their list was given to Hudhayfa al Yaman ( RA) still he was not allowed to disclose OR KILL THEM. And the Hypocrites Deserve the worst we all know about that .Both facts from are well know Sahih Bukhari etc .Here is a lesson we should learn we should never go to extremes but follow the Middle Path
      You're right, not anyone can be a valid mujtahid. There are certain prerequisites that need to be met, which require years of study in the deen.

Comment

MISLEADS WERE THERE EVEN DURING SAHABAS BY MISTAKES

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 2022
        'Abdullah b. Abu Mulaika reported: I was sitting by the side of Ibn 'Umar, and we were waiting for the bier of Umm Aban, daughter of 'Uthman, and there was also 'Amr b. 'Uthman. In the meanwhile there came Ibn 'Abbas led by a guide. I conceive that he was informed of the place of Ibn 'Umar. So he came till he sat by my side. While I was between them (Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn 'Umar) there came the noise (of wailing) from the house. Upon this Ibn 'Umar said (that is, he pointed out to 'Amr that he should stand and forbid them, for): I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: The dead is punished because of the lamentation of his family. 'Abdullah made it general (what was said for a particular occasion). Ibn 'Abbas said: When we were with the Commander of the believers, 'Umar b. Khattab, we reached Baida', and there was a man under the shadow of the tree. He said to me: Go and inform me who is that person. So I went and (found) that he was Suhaib. I returned to him and said: You commanded me to find out for you who that was, and he is Suhaib. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Command him to see us. I said: He has family along with him. He said: (That is of no account) even if he has family along with him. So he (the narrator) told him to see (the Commander of the believers and his party). When we came (to Medina), it was before long that the Commander of the believers was wounded, and Suhaib came weeping and crying: Alas for the brother, alas for the companion. Upon this 'Umar said: Didn't you know, or didn't you hear, that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:" The dead is punished because of the lamentation of his family"? Then 'Abdullah made it general and 'Umar told it of certain occasions. So I ('Abdullah b. Abu Mulaika) stood up and went to 'A'isha and told her what Ibn 'Umar had said. Upon this she said: I swear by Allah that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) never said that dead would be punished because of his family's lamenting (for him). What he said was that Allah would increase the punishment of the unbeliever because of his family's lamenting for him. Verily it is Allah Who has caused laughter and weeping. No bearer of a burden will bear another's burden. Ibn Abu Mulaika said that al-Qasim b. Muhammad said that when the words of 'Umar and Ibn 'Umar were conveyed to 'A'Isha, she said: You have narrated it to me from those who are neither liar nor those suspected of lying but (sometimes) hearing misleads.

NOTE : Never reject hadiths but if you found a controversial hadith do recheck again because Hadiths are not as Protected as the Noble Quran since Allah has promised he will guard The Noble Quran in the Noble Quran verse : . And in such cases where you have no chance of verifying them (ie no reference in the Noble Quran, other Hadiths, Action of Sahabas, tabieen , tabe tabieen and scholars or at last the Muftis ) use your Qiyas as the last resort using this following hadiths.

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wasallam) said: “Leave that which causes you doubt for that which does not cause you doubt.” [Tirmidhi]

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wasallam) said: “Ask yourself for a decision, ask your heart for a decision (saying it three times.) Righteousness is that with which the soul is tranquil and the heart is tranquil, but sin is that which rouses suspicion in the soul and is perplexing in the breast, even if people give you a decision in its favour.” [Mishkat]
        Last edited by talibilm09; 02-12-15, 02:15 AM.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

WHO WILL GET INTERCESSION OF PROPHET :saw: ON THE DOJ
          Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 3 :: Hadith 98
          Narrated Abu Huraira:
          I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah."

Note : another hadith did say something like who recited more darud 0r Salawat on Nabi :saw: will be closer to Nabi:saw

Circulate knowledge

And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate knowledge and teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

AVOID EATING MEAT WITH KNIFE
          Dawud :: Book 27 : Hadith 3769
          Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Do not eat meat with a knife, for it is a foreign practice, but bite it, for it is more beneficial and wholesome.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

PRAY BEHIND IMAAM EVEN IF HE IS A GRAVE SINNER

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2527
            Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious; the prayer is obligatory on you behind every believer, pious or impious, even if he commits grave sins; the (funeral) prayer is incumbent upon every Muslim, pious and impious, even if he commits major sins.

SPEAKING DAWAH IS ALSO STRIVING (JIHAD)
            Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2498
            Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Use your property, your persons any your tongues in striving against the polytheists.

TOURISM IN ISLAM

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2480
            Narrated AbuUmamah: A man said: Apostle of Allah, allow tourism for me. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The tourism of my people is striving in the path of Allah, the Exalted.

WHO IS A POOR PERSON ?

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 24 :: Hadith 554
            Narrated Abu Huraira:The Prophet said, "The poor person is not the one who asks a morsel or two (of meals) from the others, but the poor is the one who has nothing and is ashamed to beg from others."

DO NOT BEG

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 24 :: Hadith 550
            Narrated Az-Zubair bin Al'Awwam: The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "It is better for anyone of you to take a rope (and cut) and bring a bundle of wood (from the forest) over his back and sell it and Allah will save his face (from the Hell-Fire) because of that, rather than to ask the people who may give him or not."
            Last edited by talibilm09; 18-12-15, 03:43 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

HOW POSSIBLY WE FORGET OUR PROMISE TO ALLAH ON THE ALAM e ARWAH THAT ALLAH IS OUR RAB

PROPHET ADAM (AS) HE FORGOT HE GAVE 60 YRS TO DAWUD AS (TIRMIDHI) JUST AFTER 940 YEARS

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:“When Allah created Adam, He breathed the soul into him, then he sneezed and said: ‘All praise is due to Allah.’ So he praised Allah by His permission. Then His Lord said to him: ‘May Allah have mercy upon you O Adam. Go to those angels – to that gathering of them sitting – so say: “As-Salamu Alaikas-Salamu, Wa Rahmatullah’ Then he returned to his Lord, He said: ‘This is your greeting and the greeting of your children among each other.’ Then Allah said to him – while His Two Hands were closed – ‘Choose which of them you wish.’ He said: ‘I chose the right My Lord and both of the Hands of my Lord are right, blessed.’ Then He extended it, and there was Adam and his offspring in it.’ So he said: ‘What are these O my Lord?’ He said: ‘These are your offspring?’ Each one of them had his age written between his eyes. But among them there was a man who was the most illuminating of them – or among the most illuminated of them. He said: ‘O Lord! Who is this?’ He said: ‘This is your son Dawud, I wrote forty years for him.’ He said: ‘O Lord! Add to his age.’ He said: ‘That is what I have written for him.’ He said: ‘O Lord! Give him sixty of my years.’ He said: ‘So you shall have it.’” He said: “Then, he resided in Paradise as long as Allah willed, then he was cast from it, so Adam was counting for himself.” He said: “So the Angel of death came to him, and Adam said to him: ‘You are hasty, one-thousand years were written for me.’ He said: ‘Of course! But you gave sixty years to your son Dawud.’ So he rejected, and his offspring rejected, and he forgot, and his offspring forgot.” He said: “So ever since that day, what is written and witnessed has been decreed.”

NOTE: We do not remember the Oath we gave to Allah when all the created Souls were assembled in a place called aalam arwah and Allah asked asked Am I not your Rab ? we all confirmed and said Yes you are our Rab.

EVEN THE FALSE PROPHET-MUSAILAMA AL KAZZAB's MESSENGER IS NOT KILLED
              Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2755
              Narrated Nu'aym ibn Mas'ud:I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say when he read the letter of Musaylimah: What do you believe yourselves? They said: We believe as he believes. He said: I swear by Allah that were it not that messengers are not killed, I would cut off your heads.

Note :
              Killing of the Emissaries was the root cause of Tartar invasion and even Taliban suffered because of ejecting them out of their landsbas Per Yvone Ridley.the Journalist Revert who was freed by Taliban. So when you do something against the order od Nabi you pay for it
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Dp
                Last edited by talibilm09; 02-01-16, 05:08 AM.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

HADITH ON UWAIS :RA: WHO CARED HIS MOTHER
                  Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 6170
                  Usair b. Jabir reported that a delegation from Kufa came to 'Umar and there was a person amongst them who jeered at Uwais. Thereupon Umar said: Is there amongst us one from Qaran? That person came and Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has said: There would come to you a person from Yemen who would be called Uwais and he would leave none in Yemen (behind him) except his mother, and he would have the whiteness (due to leprosy) and he supplicated Allah and it was cured except for the size of a dinar or dirham. He who amongst you meets him should ask him to supplicate for forgiveness (from Allah) for you.

NOTE: Even those who were guaranteed paradise ( Ashara Mubashara) were also told by Prophet to ask dua from Uwais :RA: who took the best care of his feeble old Mother that kept him too busy to visit Prophet such that he never met Prophet though he was a contemporary .

PARENTS OF FOLLOWERS OF NOBLE QURAN HONOURED WITH A CROWN
                  Dawud :: Book 8 : Hadith 1448
                  Narrated Mu'adh al-Juhani:
                  The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If anyone recites the Qur'an and acts according to its contents, on the Day of Judgment his parents will be given to wear a crown whose light is better than the light of the sun in the dwellings of this world if it were among you. So what do you think of him who acts according to his.

START CHARITY WITH DEPENDENTS

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2256
                  Abu Umama reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 0 son of Adam, it is better for you if you spend your surplus (wealth), but if you withhold it, it is evil for you. There is (however) no reproach for you (if you withhold means necessary) for a living. And begin (charity) with your dependants; and the upper hand is better than the lower hand.

Note : Some take care of others but forget their own children , wife ,etc

AVOID BEASTS FIGHTING

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2556
                  Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) prohibited to provoke the beasts for fighting.

BARAKAH AND ALLAH'S HELP IN PARTNERSHIP
                  Dawud :: Book 22 : Hadith 3377
                  Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) having said: Allah, Most High, says: "I make a third with two partners as long as one of them does not cheat the other, but when he cheats him, I depart from them."

Last edited by talibilm09; 02-01-16, 05:15 AM.
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

BUMP

:salams;

Hope and wish everyone here are fine by the Grace of Allah :inlove::inlove:
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

:jkk:
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

:salams:

AL QADR or DESTINY, DECREE .

Muslim :: Book 33 : Hadith 6400
                        'Ali reported that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was sitting with a wood in his hand and he was scratching the ground. He raised his head and said: There is not one amongst you who has not been allotted his seat in Paradise or Hell. They said: Allah's Messenger. then, why should we perform good deeds, why not depend upon our destiny ? Thereupon he said. No, do perform good deeds, for everyone is facilitated in that for which he has been created; then he recited this verse:" Then, who gives to the needy and guards against evil and accepts the excellent (the truth of Islam and the path of righteousness it prescribes), We shall make easy for him the easy end..." (92:5xcii. 5-10).

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 23 :: Hadith 444
                        Narrated 'Ali: " We were accompanying a funeral procession in Baqi-I-Gharqad. The Prophet came to us and sat and we sat around him. He had a small stick in his hand then he bent his head and started scraping the ground with it. He then said, "There is none among you, and not a created soul, but has place either in Paradise or in Hell assigned for him and it is also determined for him whether he will be among the blessed or wretched." A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! Should we not depend on what has been written for us and leave the deeds as whoever amongst us is blessed will do the deeds of a blessed person and whoever amongst us will be wretched, will do the deeds of a wretched person?" The Prophet said, "The good deeds are made easy for the blessed, and bad deeds are made easy for the wretched." Then he recited the Verses:-- "As for him who gives (in charity) and is Allah-fearing And believes in the Best reward from Allah. " (92.5-6)

This is a topic is where Prophet WARNED his Sahabas from indulging into deep discussion, contemplation about Al Qadr warning that it will lead to disbelief and loosing eeman since believing in Al Qadr is a branch of articles of Eeman.

The ONLY way we could console ourselves is that to realise that we humans could never understand certain things which are out of our Human Mind's reach like How Allah came into existence ? , How Allah 's Galaxies are for infinity and expanding ? and also such as The Soul . Since in spite of 10,000 folds of developments scientists cannot solve this puzzle unanimously untill now after an open challenge by the Noble Quran before 1400 years itself in the below verse 17:85

'' And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."

So when we can't even solve the mystery of the spirit which is the most nearest to us as every human lives with it, ( the difference between ourselves our dead is the Soul) then how are we going to solve about decree , Al Qadr that is far from us or not felt and seen ?

Al Qadr is a BLESSING OF ALLAH AR RAHMAN.

The Noble Quran actually proves us that Allah's mentioning about the decree or Qadr is a blessing in disguise for us humans since there is no need for Allah swt to mention it to us at all . So its only the Kindness and Mercifulness of Allah swt on us by mentioning of the the decree or Qadr he is written because its in human Nature to put our blames on something else to console ourselves from our failures, setbacks . So Allah has given a chance for that - Now you can blame it on Qadr so that you do not TOO UPSET or broken .or become boastful because we know an atom of pride will NOT make us enter Paradise , Subhanallah So Qadr is the Wisdom of our Creator and for our consolation which is being CLEARLY ELUCIDATED by the below verse of the Noble Quran

NOBLE QURAN

http://legacy.quran.com/57/22-23

''No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz), before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah. In order that you may not be sad over matters that you fail to get, nor rejoice because of that which has been given to you. And Allah likes not prideful boasters.
                        Last edited by talibilm09; 10-05-16, 02:13 AM.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

WHO WILL DESERVE INTERCESSION OF PROPHET :saw: ON THE DOJ ?

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 3 :: Hadith 98
                          Narrated Abu Huraira:
                          I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah."

And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate knowledge and teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

AVOID CREATING DOUBTS, COMMOTION EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT

Prayer in Congregation
                          Malik :: Book 8 : Hadith 8.3.9
                          Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from a man of the Bani'd-Dil called Busr ibn Mihjan from his father Mihjan that he was in a gathering with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and the call to prayer was made. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, rose and prayed and then returned. Mihjan remained sitting and did not pray with him. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "What prevented you from praying with the people? Aren't you a muslim?" He said, "Of course, Messenger of Allah, but I have already prayed with my family." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When you come, pray with the people, even if you have prayed already."

Last edited by talibilm09; 31-05-16, 11:03 AM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

AVOID CREATING DOUBTS, COMMOTION EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT

Prayer in Congregation
                            Malik :: Book 8 : Hadith 8.3.9
                            Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from a man of the Bani'd-Dil called Busr ibn Mihjan from his father Mihjan that he was in a gathering with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and the call to prayer was made. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, rose and prayed and then returned. Mihjan remained sitting and did not pray with him. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "What prevented you from praying with the people? Aren't you a muslim?" He said, "Of course, Messenger of Allah, but I have already prayed with my family." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When you come, pray with the people, even if you have prayed already."

[/COLOR]

I have quoted my post again just to prove that Fard prayers can be offered twice in such situations

OFFERING PRAYER TWICE
                            Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 432
                            Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: Amr ibn Maymun al-Awdi said: Mu'adh ibn Jabal, the Messenger of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) came to us in Yemen, I heard his takbir (utterance of AllahuAkbar) in the dawn prayer. He was a man with loud voice. I began to love him. I did depart from him until I buried him dead in Syria (i.e. until his death). Then I searched for a person who had deep understanding in religion amongst the people after him. So I came to Ibn Mas'ud and remained in his company until his death. He (Ibn Mas'ud) said: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said to me: How will you act when you are ruled by rulers who say prayer beyond its proper time? I said: What do you command me, Apostle of Allah, if I witness such a time? He replied: Offer the prayer at its proper time and also say your prayer along with them as a supererogatory + prayer.

EVEN IF YOU CAN GET ONE RAKAT IN VALID FAJAR TIME THEN STILL YOU CAN PRAY

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1266
                            Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who finds (gets) a rak'ah of the afternoon (prayer) before the setting of the sun, he in fact gets (the full prayer), and he who gets a rak'ah of the morning (prayer) before the rising of the sun he in fact gets (the full prayer).
                            Last edited by talibilm09; 04-06-16, 11:34 PM.
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

DO NOT BOAST ABOUT YOUR ANCESTORS

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5097
                              Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah, Most High, has removed from you the pride of the pre-Islamic period and its boasting in ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. You are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust. Let the people cease to boast about their ancestors. They are merely fuel in Jahannam; or they will certainly be of less account with Allah than the beetle which rolls dung with its nose.

Note : May Allah forgive me first.

GETTING VIRTUES EVEN WHILE ASLEEP

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2509
                              Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Fighting is of two kinds: The one who seeks Allah's favour, obeys the leader, gives the property he values, treats his associates gently and avoids doing mischief, will have the reward for all the time whether he is asleep or awake; but the one who fights in a boasting spirit, for the sake of display and to gain a reputation, who disobeys the leader and does mischief in the earth will not return credit or without blame.

Note : Person who prays Isha and Fajr with jamat is also getting the worship oh whole night , and those who do wudu and sleep in a sunnah way after azkar (remebrance of Allah ) subhanallah 33 times Alhamdulillah 33 times and Allahu akbar 34 times and reading sayidul Isthigfar and shahada while sleeping may inshallah will come under same category. ALLAH , Al WAHAB is ready to give , is there any who knows its value ? and ready to try the least for it ?

GEMS STUDDED JEWELRY PRICE MUST BE CALCULATED SEPARATELY

Muslim :: Book 10 : Hadith 3864
                              Fadila b. 'Ubaid (Allah be pleased with him) reported: I bought on the day (of the Victory of Khaibar) a necklace for twelve dinars (gold coins). It was made of gold studded with gems. I separated (gold from gems) in it, and found (gold) of more (worth) than twelve dinars. I made a mention of it to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), whereupon he said: It should not be sold unless it is separated.

Last edited by talibilm09; 11-06-16, 02:23 AM.
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

May Allah bless you and spread hadith

Comment

Working...
                                X