X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    DON'T PRAISE PEOPLE in FRONT OF THEM
    Abu Ma’mar reported that a man stood up and began to praise one of the Amirs. So Miqdad ibn Aswad (RA) poured dust on his face, saying, “Allah’s Messenger :SAW: commanded us that we should pour dust on the face of those who praise.”
    [Ahmed 23885, Bukhari 339, Muslim 3002, Abu Dawud 4804,Ibn e Majah3742]

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 183
    Narrated Abu Bakra: A man praised another man in front of the Prophet. The Prophet said thrice, "Wailaka (Woe on you) ! You have cut the neck of your brother!" The Prophet added, "If it is indispensable for anyone of you to praise a person, then he should say, "I think that such-and-such person (is so-and-so), and Allah is the one who will take his accounts (as he knows his reality) and none can sanctify anybody before Allah (and that only if he knows well about that person.)".

Sahih Muslim Book 042, Hadith Number 7144.
    Chapter : It is prohibited to praise anyone so much that there may be fear of his being intoxicated because of that.This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Miqdad through another chain of transmitters.

Note: Praising people may lead to loosing of their Ikhlaas and that is a sin which the person who tempted to happen so will also have a equal Share of such sin too

SLEEPING IN SAME BLANKET MUST BE AVIODED
    Sayidina Abu Sa’eed (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Let no man look at the satr of another man and no woman at the satr of another woman. And, let no man lie down with another man covered with the same blanket and let no woman lie down with another woman covered with the same blanket.” [Ahmed 11601, Muslim 338, Ibn e Majah 661]

Note : satr of Man is under Navel upto below knees, The part which must be covered during Salat as fard and for women the whole body untill ankles (think). Its said sleeping can be the root cause to become homosexuals, lesbians etc.

FRIENDSHIP with NON believers
    Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2781Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub:
    To proceed, the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Anyone who associates with a polytheist and lives with him is like him.

CAN YOU BE KIND TO NON MUSLIMS ?
    Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 9 Narrated Asma' bint Abu Bakr:
    My mother came to me, hoping (for my favor) during the lifetime of the Prophet asked the Prophet, "May I treat her kindly?" He replied, "Yes." Ibn 'Uyaina said, "Then Allah revealed: 'Allah forbids you not with regards to those who fought not against you because of religion, and drove you not out from your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them.'.......(60.8)

Note: Always aim to tell them a few words about oneness of Allah & our meeting on the day of Judgement. If you did good dawah to them you will be saved from the bad dawah that they intend to do with you
    and that applies to impious Muslims as well
    are these strong or weak Hadiths? I honestly I disagree with all of them very strongly. The blanket would be personal choice.

Openly praising people any good supervisor or teacher does.
    Make friend and relationships with others with differences is the basis of reaching understanding.
    Always be fair and just especially those who would be unjust to you, and even your enemies and more so former enemies.

Any one have any more info to help explain these so I can understand the basis of making these hadiths?
    Last edited by Serada; 18-06-15, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serada View Post
      are these strong or weak Hadiths? I honestly I disagree with all of them very strongly. The blanket would be personal choice.
      If they are from Bukhari, Muslim we have to consider them as strong hadith.

Originally posted by Serada View Post
      The blanket would be personal choice.
      I heard a story of brothers indulging in homo sex and the root cause was sleeping in the same blanket .

For non muslims everything is personal choice but for devout Muslim ( Submission to the will of Allah) its a must for us to listen to our Prophet (pbuh) and the Message of Allah , The Noble Quran

This thread is Dedicated to hadith, so kindly requested to avoid debate. Thanks
      Last edited by talibilm09; 18-06-15, 02:36 AM.
      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

If they are from Bukhari, Muslim we have to consider them as strong hadith.

I heard a story of brothers indulging in homo sex and the root cause was sleeping in the same blanket .

For non muslims everything is personal choice but for devout Muslim ( Submission to the will of Allah) its a must for us to listen to our Prophet (pbuh) and the Message of Allah , The Noble Quran

This thread is Dedicated to hadith, so kindly requested to avoid debate. Thanks
        But any good supervisor, boss, teacher, or even general would tell you always openly and publicly praise your employees, students, coworkers, soldiers, or whatever. You need to be friendly and make friends to those different from you to reach understanding. You should even love your enemies. And you must be fair and just with all people especially your enemies and even more so former enemies and those who treated you unjustly.

So is there any other details or Hadith you can provide to help me understand this point of view? I fully admit I will never agree with these Hadith in question, but I do want to understand where these concepts are coming from and why they came about to reach a better understanding of them.
        Last edited by Serada; 18-06-15, 10:51 AM.

Comment

KNOWLEDGE WILL DISAPPEAR IF ITS NOT PRACTISED

Ziyad ibn Labeed reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will be a time when knowledge disappears.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, how can knowledge disappear when we read the Quran and we will teach it to our children until the Day of Resurrection?” The Prophet said, “May your mother be bereft of you, Ziyad! I thought you were the wisest man in Medina. Do not these Jews and Christians read the Torah and the Gospel but they do not act upon what is in them?”

Source: Sunan Ibn Majah 4048 Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Kathir

NOTE : Even if a Doctor does not practise his profession but does business will be called a businessman , rather than a Doctor. So even if you know a litlle or just one hadith, put it into practise Inshallah, May Allah swt guide us all, ameen

EATING DRINKING WITH LEFT HAND MUST BE AVOIDED

"It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one among you should eat with his left hand, or drink with it, for the Shaytaan eats with his left hand and drinks with it.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2020).

NOTE : its also said this may bring satanic traits in us but eating of the haram food will also have the same effect but will also null our 40 days of worship- ibadah

HOW TO HELP AN OPPRESSOR ?

Sayyidina Anas ibn Malik (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Help your brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed.” Someone asked, “0 Messenger of Allah, (SAW) I did help the oppressed. But how do I help the oppressor?” He said, “Prevent him from being oppressive. That is your help to him.” [Bukhari 2443]

Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (RA) said, “O people, you do read this verse:"O you who believe! Guard your own souls. He who has gone astray cannot harm you, if you are rightly guided." (5 : 105) I had heard Allah’s Messeneger (SAW) say: When people observe a wrongdoer and do not hold his hand away from that then it is near that Allah may enclose them in His punishment

PROPHET :saw: GUARANTEED ONLY UNTIL TABAE'EIN

Sayyidina lmran ibn Husayn (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger said, The best of my ummah is the generation to which 1 have been sent, then they who will follow them.’ The narrator said, ‘And I do not remember if he mentioned the third (generation) or not, “After that’, the Prophet (SAW) said, “A people will come who will voluntarily give testimony, they will commit treachery and will not be trustworthy. They will be corpulent, generally. [Bukhari 2651]

Note : so be careful about any rulings particularly about abrogations of Quran verses or anything regarding it which are of top most importance that's after the Tabieen without proper daleel from these two, The Sahabas and The Tabieens, in the above hadith . And this below hadith strengthens my opinion

Allah (S.W.T.) says in surat At-Tawbah, verse (31), what can be translated as, "They took their priests and their monks as their gods instead of Allah and also the Christ, the son of Mariam. And they have not been ordered but to worship the one God. There is no god except Him. Glorious and high is He above what they associate with Him."

Adi Bin Hatim came to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.), wondering about this verse. Adi said to the Prophet that they (meaning the people of the book) did not worship their (priests and monks). The Prophet (S.A.W.) replied: "Yes, they (meaning the priests and monks) forbade what was lawful, and allowed what was forbidden, then they (meaning the people of the book) followed them. That is the their worship to them."

BE GRATEFUL & THANKFUL TO ALLAH SWT

Sayyidina Abu Huraira (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Look at those who are lower than you and do not look at those who are above you, for, it is worthier that you do not belittle the blessing of Allah upon you." [Muslim 2963, Ibn e Majah 4142, Ahmed 7453]
          Last edited by talibilm09; 13-10-15, 01:17 PM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SIN WHICH CAN TURN YOU INTO A DISBELIEVER WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER IMAGINED ITS SERIOUSNESS

Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning.(Abu Dawood)

Hasan said in explanation of this hadith (A man begins his morning a believer and turns a disbeliever in the evening, or begins his evening as a believer and turns a disbeliever in the morning). He said, Morning finds him holding the blood, honour and property of his brother sacred (and disallowed to him), but by evening he will regard them as lawful to him. And evening finds him holding his brothers blood, honour and property as sacred (and forbidden to him), but by morning he regards them as lawful to him.

"Cursing a Muslim is fusooq, and fighting him is kufr." (Agreed upon)

Note : think about the Muslim countries killing each other's peoples ? so called Scholars issuing Fatwas against each other and Ummah members fighting each other on even simple fiqh issues but smiling and shaking hands with Kafirs

]IF YOUR DUA'S ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED THIS MIGHT BE ONE OF THE REASON

On the authority of Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: The Messenger of Allah said: “Allah the Almighty is good and accepts only that which is good. Allah has commanded the Faithful to do that which He commanded the Messengers, and the Almighty has said: “O ye Messengers! Eat of the good things, and do right..” (Quran 23:51). And Allah the Almighty has said: “O ye who believe! Eat of the good things wherewith We have provided you..” (2:172). Then he mentioned [the case of] a man who, having journeyed far, is disheveled and dusty and who spreads out his hands to the sky [saying]: O Lord! O Lord!-while his food is unlawful, his drink is unlawful, his clothing unlawful, and he is nourished unlawfully, so how can he be answered!” (Muslim)

Note : Not only eating haram foods like pork but also those halal animals which are not culled by believers are haram to eat , similar are foods from haram income as riba or bank Interest , gambling,lottery etc will make duas loose the validity of acceptance and our ibadah will not be valid for 40 days. So is belieiving in palmistry, soothsaying etc
            Last edited by talibilm09; 13-10-15, 02:11 PM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

BLOOD, WEALTH , HONOUR OF A MUSLIM IS HARAM TO ANOTHER MUSLIM

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 69

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
              The Prophet said at Mina, "Do you know what day is today?" They (the people) replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better," He said "Today is 10th of Dhul-Hijja, the sacred (forbidden) day. Do you know what town is this town?" They (the people) replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "This is the (forbidden) Sacred town (Mecca a sanctuary)." And do you know which month is this month?" They (the People) replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, ''This is the Sacred forbidden) month ." He added, "Allah has made your blood, your properties and your honor Sacred to one another (i.e. Muslims) like the sanctity of this day of yours in this month of yours, in this town of yours."

Note : A hadith says something like that a Muslims blood, wealth,honour is Haram for another Muslim, spoiling a Muslim's honour is like eating the WORST of the Interest ( Riba), and another hadith From Abu Hurayrah : The Prophet, , said: "Riba has seventy segments, the least serious being equivalent to a man committing adultery with his own mother." (Ibn maja) Naudhubillah no wonder Prophet :saw: said something like he would prefer the breaking of the Kaaba than a Muslim's Heart. So beware of this disguised BIG SIN.

Learning without IKHLAAS

From Jaabir (radiyAllâhu 'anhu) who said that Allâh's Messenger (salAllâhu 'aliahi wa'sallam) said:"Do not acquire knowledge in order to compete with the scholars, nor to argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over the gatherings. Since whoever does that, then: The Fire ! The Fire!"

Note: Learning ilm is a deed of great virtue but learning just to beat others for fame & name must be avoided. Like learning to form a gang or group of his own etc (hadith) so leave your Ego and do it for Allah swt. Another hadith said something like an Aalim (Scholar) a Shaheed (A Martyr) a Best generous Charity Giver will be thrown into hell because they did their actions for Name & fame ie For SHOW OFF and Not For seeking pleasure of Allah swt.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME RIGHTLY GUIDED BELIEVERS ON THE EARTH

Sayyidina Thawban (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “I fear for the misled rulers over my ummah.’ He also said, “A section of my ummah will never cease to be on the right. They will prevail and they will not be harmed by those who desert them till the command of Allah comes.”
              [Muslim 1920]

DO NOT SCOLD OTHERS RECKLESSLY IT MIGHT RETURN TO YOU

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 71

Narrated Abu Dhar: That he heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

SUBSISTENCE ALLOWANCE

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4605
                It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar who said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) inspected me on the battlefield on the Day of Uhud, and I was fourteen years old. He did not allow me (to take part in the fight). He inspected me on the Day of Khandaq-and I was fifteen years old, and he permitted me (to fight), Nafi' said: I came to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz who was then Caliph, and narrated this tradition to him. He said: Surely, this is the demarcation between a minor and a major. So he wrote to his governors that they should pay subsistence allowance to one who was fifteen years old, but should treat those of lesser age among children.

Note : How many Islamic governments do this. Atleast they can give free loans for their studies

Umar bin Abdul Aziz (rahmathullah alay) was the Grandson of Caliph Umar ibn Al Khattab (ra) and his history is very worth reading. His was born to a poor but Pious women that Caliph Umar chose for his son and after getting married to a Princess how he leaves his wealth to take care of the Caliphate and lived exactly on the path of rightly guided Caliphas, had such situations he did not have money to buy cloths for his children to buy for Eid, Subhanallah

DO NOT FIGHT THE RULER UNTILL HE IS OFFERING SALAH

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4570
                It has been narrated (through a different chain of transmitters) on the authority of Umm Salama (wife of the Holy Prophet) that he said: Amirs will be appointed over you, and you will find them doing good as well as bad deeds. One who hates their bad deeds is absolved from blame. One who disapproves of their bad deeds is (also) safe (so far as Divine wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them (is doomed). People asked: Messenger of Allah, shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayer. (" Hating and disapproving" refers to liking and disliking from the heart.)

OBEYING ONLY IN WHAT IS GOOD

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4533
                It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: It is obligatory upon a Muslim that he should listen (to the ruler appointed over him) and obey him whether he likes it or not, except that he is ordered to do a sinful thing. If he is ordered to do a sinful act, a Muslim should neither. listen to him nor should he obey his orders.

(Bukhari, Muslim).
                "It is obligatory on a Muslim to listen to and obey orders of those invested with authority, whether he likes it or dislikes it, provided that it is not sinful. However, if he is ordered to do a sinful thing, he should neither listen to the rulers nor obey their orders." (Bukhari, Muslim).

"Obedience to anyone in a sinful thing is forbidden. Obedience is obligatory only in what is right." (Bukhari, Muslim).

POWER

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4711
                It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Amir who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say-and he was delivering a sermon from the pulpit: Prepare to meet them with as much strength as you can afford. Beware, strength consists in archery. Beware, strength consists in archery. Beware, strength consists in archery.

Note : Muslims became weak since they were not prepared enough in the military according to the need of their times. And low Imaan worsened it.

RECONCILIATION BETTER THAN DIVORCE

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 43 :: Hadith 630
                Narrated Aisha: Regarding the explanation of the following verse:-- "If a wife fears Cruelty or desertion On her husband's part." (4.128) A man may dislike his wife and intend to divorce her, so she says to him, "I give up my rights, so do not divorce me." The above verse was revealed concerning such a case.

Note: Fonts are working just now
                Last edited by talibilm09; 24-10-15, 03:19 PM.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

Arguing for the sake of argument

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he is in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built for him in the highest part of Paradise. (Tirmidhi)

Something that's high discouraged and I have to remind my self a lot to think about the reason why I'm arguing and if any benefit can come of it

Being kind towards the Muslims

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: a Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe. (Muslim)

This is important to remember in general but also when arguing, insulting other Muslims isn't part of the character of a true Muslim

Comment

Jazakallah khair ,Ukthi.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

SINS OF FAULT FINDING & SPREADING INDECENCY

Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "The person who says something indecent and the person who makes it known are equal as far as the wrong action is concerned."

325. Shubayl ibn 'Awf said, "It is said, 'Whoever hears something indecent and then spreads it is like the one who originated it.'"

326. 'Ata thought that an exemplary punishment should be carried out on anyone who makes adultery known. He said, "He has made indecency known."

327. Hukaym ibn Sa'd heard 'Ali say, "Do not be hasty, spreading and divulging secrets. Ahead of you lies a severe, distressing affliction and events which would take a long time explain * namely oppressive conflicts."

328. Ibn 'Abbas said, "When you want to mention your companion's faults, remember your own faults."

329. Ibn 'Abbas spoke about the words of Allah Almighty, "Do not find fault with one another" (49:11) and he said that these words mean, "Do not attack one another."

330. Ad-Dahhak said, "It was about us (the Banu Salima) that these words were revealed, 'Do not find fault with one another' (49:11)" He went on to say, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came to us and there was not a man among us who did not have two names. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, began to say, 'O so-and-so!' and they said, 'Messenger of Allah! That will make him angry!'"

331. 'Ikrima was heard to say, "I do not know which o f them, either Ibn 'Abbas or Ibn 'Umar, was giving his companions food, and a slavegirl was working in their presence. One of them said to her, 'Harlot!' He said, 'Easy! If she does not exact the hadd punishment (i.e. for slander) from you in this world, she will take it from you in the Next World.' The man said, 'And what do you think if it(what I said) is the truth?' He replied, 'Allah does not love anyone who greatly exceeds the sounds in speaking of indecencies."

332. 'Abdullah reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said. "The believer is neither a defamer nor a curser nor outrageous nor obscene."

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Hadith/H0003P0015.aspx

NOTE: Spoiling the honour of a Muslim is like the Eating of THE WORST of Riba. (hadith) A 'part of sins of Riba carries sins of zina with one's own mother.(hadith) Naudhubillah be careful from committing this sin which has become a part of daily talk for some muslims. and we never knew it.
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 05-11-15, 04:39 AM.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

MISSING THE BARAKAH (blessings) IN YOUR POSSESSIONS ?

Muslim :: Book 5 : Hadith 2255
                        Hakim b. Hizam reported: I begged the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), and he gave me. I again begged, he again gave me. I again begged, he again gave me, and then said: O' Hakim,, This property is green and sweet; he who receives it with a cheerful heart is blessed in it, and he who receives it with an avaricious mind would not be blessed in it, he being like one who eats without being satisfied, and the upper hand is better thad the lower hand.

Note:After this Hakim (ra) said he will never ask anything and during the Caliphate of Abu Backr (ra) who intended to offer an amount from baitulmal but Hakim (ra) refused to accept and when Umar (ra) was the Khalifa in spite of repeated offers from the Khalifa to give a grant from the baitulmal Hakim (ra ) always refused accepting it , subhanallah the Esteemed Sahabas never crossed it once advised by Nabi :saw: . another point to learn is that we must get satisfied once we got something like in the case of share of inheritance, do not succumb to thoughts of iblis that the other sibling got the better Share. If you get satisfied so inshaallah Allah will give you barakah in it in someway or the other.

LEAVING YOUR CHILDREN RICH, BETTER THAN POOR

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 58 :: Hadith 273
                        Narrated Sad bin Malik: In the year of Hajjat-ul-Wada' the Prophet visited me when I fell ill and was about to die because of that illness. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I am very ill as you see, and I am a rich man and have no heir except my only daughter. Shall I give 2/3 of my property in charity?" He said, "No." I said, "Shall I then give one half of it in charity?" He said, "O Sad! Give 1/3 (in charity) and even 1/3 is too much. No doubt, it is better to leave your children rich than to leave them poor, reduced to begging from others. And Allah will reward you for whatever you spend with the intention of gaining Allah's Pleasure even if it were a mouthful of food you put into your wives mouth." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Am I to be left behind (in Mecca) after my companions have gone?" He said, "If you should be left behind, you will be upgraded and elevated for every deed you will do with a desire to achieve Allah's Pleasure. I hope that you will live long so that some people will benefit by you while others will be harmed. O Allah! Please fulfill the migration of my companions and do not make them turn back on their heels. But (we feel sorry for) the unlucky Sad bin Khaulah." Allah's Apostle lamented his death in Mecca.

Note: I've quoted this hadith next to the above hadith to show that it does not mean Barakah can be in a little so leave only little for your progeny and donate the rest ?? and such misunderstandings must be avoided. In my opinion,Its nothing wrong to try to earn more dunya as some Sahabas like Abdur Rahman Bin Auf (one of 10 guaranteed Paradise) but once you got something be satisfied with it looking at the one who is lower than you and Thank Allah and he is the ONE who gives Barakah. Money is very important these days so that we can do more of ibadha and give charity no wonder Prophet:saw: made dua '' O Allah , save me from Kufr and Poverty ''. So both are dangerous since poverty can take to Kufr but Prophet :saw: loved it, the Poverty.
                        Last edited by talibilm09; 15-11-15, 03:31 AM.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

GIVING A WRONG TAKFIR IS LIKE KILLING A MUSLIM

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 73
                          Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: And if somebody curses a believer, then his sin will be as if he murdered him; And whoever accuses a believer of Kufr (disbelief), then it is as if he killed him

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2526
                          Narrated Anas ibn Malik:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.

NOTE;
                          Avoid giving takfir its the most riskiest but unneccesary for us and its the job of Muftis. If he is not kafir , it would return to us and make us a kafir and all our good deed will be wiped in a second and we have to start from zero again.
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 22-11-15, 04:32 PM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

What about takfir based on sound itjihad? If the mujtahid is wrong he still gets 1 reward, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              What about takfir based on sound itjihad? If the mujtahid is wrong he still gets 1 reward, no?
                              I do not know , More on Takfir this link with authentic hadiths

http://www.islamopediaonline.org/fat...lim-unbeliever

and also this hadith from Sahih Muslim gives us a hint on your doubt

''It is narrated on the authority of Usama b. Zaid that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent us in a raiding party. We raided Huraqat of Juhaina in the morning. I caught hold of a man and he said: There is no god but Allah, I attacked him with a spear. It once occurred to me and I talked about it to the Apostle (may peace be upon him). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Did he profess" There is no god but Allah," and even then you killed him? I said: Messenger of Allah, he made a profession of it out of the fear of the weapon. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Did you tear his heart in order to find out whether it had professed or not? And he went on repeating it to me till I wished I had embraced Islam that day................................''

And another Hadith which has also some hints in deciding about a Muslim

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 48 :: Hadith 809
                              Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.
                              Last edited by talibilm09; 23-11-15, 01:19 PM.
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

I do not know , More on Takfir this link with authentic hadiths

http://www.islamopediaonline.org/fat...lim-unbeliever

and also this hadith from Sahih Muslim gives us a hint on your doubt

''It is narrated on the authority of Usama b. Zaid that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent us in a raiding party. We raided Huraqat of Juhaina in the morning. I caught hold of a man and he said: There is no god but Allah, I attacked him with a spear. It once occurred to me and I talked about it to the Apostle (may peace be upon him). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Did he profess" There is no god but Allah," and even then you killed him? I said: Messenger of Allah, he made a profession of it out of the fear of the weapon. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Did you tear his heart in order to find out whether it had professed or not? And he went on repeating it to me till I wished I had embraced Islam that day................................''

And another Hadith which has also some hints in deciding about a Muslim

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 48 :: Hadith 809
                                Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.
                                The first hadith about Usama b. Zaid isn't relevant, because Usama was not making sound itjihad based on evidences, he deemed the man a kafir out of his own desire, which is indeed wrong.

The second hadith is actually describing exactly the overall basis of making takfir through itjihad. In essence, you judge by what is apparent i.e. the person's words and deeds. If a man utters or commits an act of kufr, a mujtahid can determine whether or not he has left the fold of Islam based on sound evidences from Quran and Sunnah. This is what is meant by takfir through itjihad.

Comment

Working...
                                X