Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

RULES OF SAYING SALAAM

Noble Quran 4:86 '' When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allah is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things.

[Ahmed 10630, Bukhari 6231, Muslim 2160, Abu Dawud 5198]
    Sayyidina Abu Huraira (RA) reported on the authority of the Prophet (SAW) that salaam should be offered by the rider to the pedestrian, the pedestrian to the one who is seated, and a fewer number to a larger group. And, Ibn Muthanna added in his hadith: And the young should salute the old.

It was reported that Abu Hurayrah said “When one of you joins a gathering, let him say salaam. When he wants to get up and leave, let him say salaam. The former is not more important than the latter.” (Hasan hadith reported in Jami` al-Tirmidhi)

Note : reply of salam by anyone in the gathering is sufficient.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 13-01-15, 10:32 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

:jkk:
      If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
      “Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has nothing to do with me.” (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Getting Close To Allah swt

Abu Hurayra said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah Almighty said, 'I have declared war on anyone who shows enmity to a friend of Mine. My slave does not draw near to Me with anything I love more than what I have mad obligatory on him. And my slave continues to draw near to Me with superogatory actions until I love him. When I love him, I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. If he were to ask Me for something, I would give it to him. If he were to ask Me for refuge, I would give him refuge.'" [al-Bukhari]

DOING GOOD TO THE BAD
        The Prophet Muhammad :saw: said : " Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil."Al-Tirmidhi

Note: With your obligatory duties this deed plus doing good to those who did bad to us or forgiving them will put you in the Path to become Awliyaallah , If you dare to do :up:
        Last edited by talibilm09; 11-01-15, 09:44 AM.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

AL Qadar or Destiny

Sayyidina Umar (RA) asked, “O Messenger of Allah! These deeds that we do are they abrupt and instant or pre-determined which we have accomplished?’ He said, ‘They are pre-determined and accomplished already, Oh Ibn Khattab. To everyone that for which he was created has been made easy. Thus, they who are auspicious are prompted to do auspicious deeds and the unfortunate do deeds of this nature (evil deeds).(ahmed)

Sayyidina Sad reported that Allah’s Messenger :saw: said, the well-being of the son of Adam lies in his being pleased with what Allah has decreed for him. And the wretchedness of the son of Adam lies in his neglect of istikharah (seeking guidance) from, Allah and of his wretchedness is his displeasure with what Allah has decreed for him.”[Ahmed 1444]

[Ahmed 6590, Muslim 26]
          Sayyidina Abdullah ibn Amr (RA) reported having heard from Allah’s Messenger :saw: who said, “Allah decreed the destinies before He created the heavens and earth by fifty thousand years.”

(Muslim, Book 33: Destiny, Number:6441)
          “Seek help from Allah, the Most High, and do not lose heart, and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don’t say: If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so, but say:Allah did that what He had ordained to do and your saying “ if ” opens the (gate) for the Shaytaan.”

Note : First of Allah everything happening , happened and will happen is through the will of Allah. So statements like if I had not done so and so it would not happened is wrong because of above saying of hadith. this is a branch of eeman in which we must not indulge in too much discussion or it will lead to disbelief (hadith). Think its out of our Mind's reach or Capacity to think as in the case of Allah 's Nature and Soul (Ru'h)about which we have only negligible knowledge ( http://quran.com/17/85#0 ) inspite of 10,000 folds of Scientific development Ruh or soul is still a Puzzle proving that Quran's verse and Allah swt is 100 % correct .
          Last edited by talibilm09; 15-01-15, 02:45 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

HADITHS ON VARIOUS OTHER TOPICS (unrelated ones)

COPYRIGHTS OF ALLAH swt
            Narrated by Abu Huraira : I heard the Prophet saying, "Allah said, 'Who are most unjust than those who try to create something like My creation? I challenge them to create even a smallest ant, a wheat grain or a barley grain.'" (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 648 )

Note:Allahuakbar, subhanallah. Even 200 nations working together cannot revive a single dead Ant

ARROGANCE
            Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “Indeed, a man loves to have beautiful clothes and shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.

Note: Arrogance is referred in the Noble Quran in many places http://quran.com/search?q=arrogant++reject

DO NOT FEEL SHY OR HESITATE IN MATTERS OF DEEN
            Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 463 Narrated Abu Waqid al-Laithi:
            While Allah's Apostle was sitting in the mosque (with some people) three men came, two of them came in front of Allah's Apostle and the third one went away, and then one of them found a place in the circle and sat there while the second man sat behind the gathering, and the third one went away. When Allah's Apostle finished his preaching, he said, "Shall I tell you about these three persons? One of them betook himself to Allah and so Allah accepted him and accommodated him; the second felt shy before Allah so Allah did the same for him and sheltered him in His Mercy (and did not punish him), while the third turned his face from Allah, and went away, so Allah turned His face from him likewise.

WHICH IS YOUR WEALTH ?
            Sayyidina Abdullah ibn Shikhkhir ” narrated : I went to the Prophet He was reciting (O mankind) your rivalry for amassing riches distracts you. (102 : 1)
            He said, “The son of Aadam says, ‘My wealth, my wealth!’ But, do you have any wealth as your own except that which you give in charity and make perpetual, or eat and make it vanish, or wear and make it threadbare” [Ahmed 16327, Muslim 2958, Nisai 3612]

DEBT
            Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4650
            It has been reported on the authority of Amr b. al-'As through a different chain of transmitters that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Death in the way of Allah blots out everything except debt.

BEAUTIFUL WISE JUDGEMENT
            Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Haram ibn Sad ibn Muhayyisa that a female camel of al-Bara ibn Azib entered the garden of a man and it did some damage to it. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, gave a judgement that the people of the garden were responsible for guarding it in the day, and the owner of the animals was liable for what the animals destroyed at night. (Book #36, Hadith #36.28.37)

Note: Subhanallah, everyone was made responsible , none can evade his duty just blaming it on only others.

Jubair ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, I have names: I am Muhammad, and I am Ahmad, and I am the eraser through whom Allah erases unbelief, and I am the gatherer at whose feet the people will be gathered, and I am the seal of prophecy.” Jubair said, “And Allah has named him as kind and merciful.”Source: Sahih Muslim 2354

TELLING LIES
            Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2546; Muslim, 2605
            It was narrated that Asma’ bint Yazeed said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Lies are not appropriate except in three cases: when a man speaks to his wife to please her, telling lies at times of war, and lying in order to bring about reconciliation between people.”

THOSE SINS THAT ARE NOT RECORDED
            The Messenger of Allah said: “The Pen is lifted from three (i.e., their deeds are not recorded):
            1)a child until he reaches puberty;
            2)an insane man until he comes to his senses;
            3)one who is asleep until he wakes up.”[Recorded in Abu Dawud #4403, and Ibn Majah #2041]
            Last edited by talibilm09; 18-01-15, 04:56 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

THE BEST SPENDING IS ON YOUR FAMILY
              Sayyidina Thawban (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, “The most excellent of dinars is the dinar a man spends on his family, and the dinar he spends on his animal in Allah’s path, and the dinar a man spends on his companions in the path of Allah.” Abu Qilabah said that he began with the family. Then, the Prophet (SAW) said, “Which of the men can be more deserving of reward than the man who spends on his family having ”.young children whom Allah protects through him and makes them independent [Muslim 994]

Note: Some people spend on the way of Allah but do no take care of the family saying ''Allah will take care of them '' which is true but Its like throwing our duty (BACK TO ALLAH) which Allah prescribed to us in the Noble Quran (something like) Men should take care of their wife with food and clothing and the above & BELOW hadith Strengthens it.

Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (Allah's prayer and salvation be upon him) said : « No person should be alone with a woman except when there is a Mahram with her, and the woman should not undertake journey except with a Mahram ». A person stood up and said: Allah's Messenger, my wife has set out for pilgrimage, whereas I am enlisted to fight in such and such battle, whereupon he said:« You go and perform Hajj with your wife ».(Narrated by Imam Muslim in his Sahih No. 1341)

Riba or INTEREST and Its HUGE SIN.
              From Abu Hurayrah : The Prophet, , said: "Riba has seventy segments, the least serious being equivalent to a man committing adultery with his own mother." [Ibn Maja]

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 58 :: Hadith 159
              Narrated Abu Burda: When I came to Medina. I met Abdullah bin Salam. He said, "Will you come to me so that I may serve you with Sawiq (i.e. powdered barley) and dates, and let you enter a (blessed) house that in which the Prophet entered?" Then he added, "You are in a country where the practice of Riba (i.e. usury) is prevalent; so if somebody owe you something and he sends you a present of a load of chopped straw or a load of barley or a load of provender then do not take it, as it is Riba."

Note: There is a hadith which said something like Spoiling the honour of a Muslim is the worst Interest (riba) So be careful about Both Ribas Kindly read : http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-by-Mufti-Menk
              and a morsel of food earned from haram means or haram food will nullify ibadah for 40 days similar is believing in palmistry,astrology, Sorcery all are big sins.

SATANS TRICK
              Sayyidina Jabir (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger said, “Indeed, the devil has despaired of being worshipped by those who offer salah, but he retains hope of setting them against each other [Muslim 2812]

RIGHTS OF A GUEST TO OUR HOMEBukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 48
              Narrated Abu Shuraih Al-Adawi: My ears heard and my eyes saw the Prophet when he spoke, "Anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his neighbour generously, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should serve his guest generously by giving him his reward." It was asked. "What is his reward, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "(To be entertained generously) for a day and a night with high quality of food and the guest has the right to be entertained for three days (with ordinary food) and if he stays longer, what he will be provided with will be regarded as Sadaqa (a charitable gift). And anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quite (i.e. abstain from all kinds of dirty and evil talks)."

HAVING DAUGHTERS, SISTERS IS A BLESSING EASING THE WAY TO JANNAH
              Sayyidina Abu Saeed Khudri (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, ‘If anyone has three daughters or three sisters, or two daughters or two sisters and he looks after them well, fearing Allah in this regard then for him is paradise.’ [Bukhari 76]

USING RELIGION FOR WORLDLY PURPOSES
              Allah's Messenger (saas) said, “In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves.”(Tirmidhi)

DANGEROUS AS OR MORE THAN DAJJAL
              Al Tirmidhi (no.2229) and others record the following hadith: Abu Dhar said, "I was with the Prophet (SAW) one day and I heard him saying: "There is something I fear for my Ummah than the Dajjal." It was then that I became afraid, so I said: " Oh Rasool Allah! Which thing is that?" He (SAW) said; "Misguided and astray scholars''
              Last edited by talibilm09; 18-01-15, 04:50 AM.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 17-02-15, 11:49 PM. Reason: old

Comment

Asalam brother,

Lol, :inlove: I did not say that brother .

The tablighi Jamat as per my knowledge is closer to Deoband and there are points which I agree with them & do not agree with them as well. So I am with them all and also not with them all . For example i sit to listen to taalim books of tablighi jamats and i also entertain sometimes their gashth of calling people towards Prayers and more than that I do not entertain Much but I do not stop others from going to it. because I feel We should not stop from people doing good, but as per knowledge & hidayah of Allah swt I always set Priority and i am trying to be in a middle Path, Allahu waalam, May My Rab guide me to the right path, ameen

Note : There are mistakes I can Point out on them but that can make Shaitan deter Muslims who are trying that way for their akirat, & create , instill suspicion and might stop those Muslims that are going to it Or Good deeds that they are already doing,So I don't speak out seriously untill its near Shirk or the Biggest Sins

Good thread and I agree with this stance. :jkk:
                  "By the forenoon (after sun-rise);And by the night when it is still (or darkens);Your Lord has neither forsaken you nor hated you."
                  "
                  - Surah Ad Duha (93)
                  Full Quran Recitation with English translation

Comment

TYPES OF MARTYRS

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: There are seven types of martyrdom in addition to being killed in Allah's cause: one who dies of plague is a martyr; one who is drowned is a martyr; one who dies of pleurisy is a martyr; one who dies of an internal complaint is a martyr; one who is burnt to death is a martyr; who one is killed by a building falling on him is a martyr; and a woman who dies while pregnant is a martyr.

Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who is killed while protecting his property is a martyr, and he who is killed while defending his family, or his blood, or his religion is a martyr. (Book #40, Hadith #4754)

It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah).
                    It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, what do you think if a man comes wanting to take my property? He said: “Do not give him your property.” He said: What if he fights me? He said: “Fight him.” He said: What if he kills me? He said: “Then you will be a martyr.” He said: What if I kill him? He said: “He will be in Hell.” Narrated by Muslim (140).
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 18-01-15, 02:00 PM.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

THE BEST OF YOU & WORST OF YOU
                      Asma' bint Yazid reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I tell you who is the best of you?" "Yes,," they replied. He said, "Those who remind you of Allah when you see them." He went on to say, "Shall I tell you who is the worst of you?" "Yes," they replied. He said, "Those who go about slandering, causing mischief between friends in order to separate them, and desiring to lead the innocent into wrong action."

SPREADING INDECENCY OR VULGARITY
                      ''Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "The person who says something indecent and the person who makes it known are equal as far as the wrong action is concerned."

Shubayl ibn 'Awf said, "It is said, 'Whoever hears something indecent and then spreads it is like the one who originated it.'"
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 18-01-15, 02:01 PM.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

NOBLE QURAN & HADITHS WILL HAVE DEEP MEANING

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1062
                        Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon hlm) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me.

Note: Allah has told us to ponder over his Creations so that we understand Allah's All MIGHT & greatness so we can think on our own only about such verses and videos like this can prove this fact, watch for multiple meanings that were all applicable perfectly during their respective ages and understood by various persons differently but still the TRUTH (like in embryology etc)is the true EVER LIVING Miracle of Noble Quran to exist UNTILL LAST DAYS OF THE WORLD (see the below hadith) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-fuY3hTO8 But for other verses about history, incidents,commandments etc referring to the TAFSIR is The MUST and the way to understand them which is clearly explained in the below thread.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...by-Apologetics

SAHIH BUKHARI Book #92 , Hadith #379 Quran

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given MIRACLES because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."

Note : the underlined words implies that the Noble Quran is a living Miracle for EVER even after the demise of Prophet :saw: unlike other Miracles given to other Prophets that concluded with their demise..
                        Last edited by talibilm09; 29-10-15, 03:56 PM.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

WAITING TO PRAY IN A MASJID IS LIKE PRAYING

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1396
                          Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The angels invoke blessings on everyone among you so long as he is in a place of worship with these words: O Allah! pardon him, O Allah, have mercy upon him, (and they continue to do so) as long as, he ablution (of the worshipper) is not broken, and one among you is in prayer and so long as he is detained for the prayer.

Note: Praying FARD Prayer with Congregation in masjid carries Virtues from 20 to 27 times more than Praying alone . Doing Ablution or wudu at home and walking to masjid carries a virtue for every step.

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1394
                          Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A man's prayer in congregation is more valuable than twenty degrees and some above them as compared with his prayer in his house and his market, for when he performs ablution doing it well, then goes out to the mosque, and he is impelled (to do so) only by (the love of congregational) prayer, he has no other objective before him but prayer. He does not take a step without being raised a degree for it and having a sin remitted for it, till he enters the mosque, and when he is busy in prayer after having entered the mosque. the angels continue to invoke blessing on him as long as he is in his place of worship. saying: O Allah, show him mercy, and pardon him! Accept his repentance (and the angels continue this supplication for him) so long as he does not do any harm in it, or as long as his ablution is not broken.

PRAYING WITH JAMAT AT HOME ( Only if its impossible to go out to masjid out of fear or disease Or missed it inevitably better than praying Alone)

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1390
                          Abdullah b. al-Mukhtar heard Musa b. Anas narrating on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) led him, his mother or his aunt in prayer. He made me, stand on his right side and made the woman stand, behind us.

Note : calling adhan for such a prayer is the best
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 29-10-15, 03:59 PM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

KNOWLEDGE WILL DISAPPEAR IF ITS NOT PRACTISED

Ziyad ibn Labeed reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will be a time when knowledge disappears.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, how can knowledge disappear when we read the Quran and we will teach it to our children until the Day of Resurrection?” The Prophet said, “May your mother be bereft of you, Ziyad! I thought you were the wisest man in Medina. Do not these Jews and Christians read the Torah and the Gospel but they do not act upon what is in them?”

Source: Sunan Ibn Majah 4048 Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Kathir

NOTE : Even if a Doctor does not practise his profession but does business he will be not called as a Doctor but a businessman ,. So knowledge without Practice is like having No Knowledge at all so even if you know a litlle or just one hadith, put it into practise Inshallah, May Allah swt guide us all, ameen

EATING DRINKING WITH LEFT HAND MUST BE AVOIDED

"It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one among you should eat with his left hand, or drink with it, for the Shaytaan eats with his left hand and drinks with it.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2020).

NOTE : its also said this may bring satanic traits in us but eating of the haram food will also have the same effect but will also null our 40 days of worship- ibadah
                            Last edited by talibilm09; 15-11-15, 03:34 AM.
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

bump, very worth reading them again of course we are all forgetful .
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Bump

Asalamalikum wr wb

Ramadhan Kareem to all of you Brothers & Sisters

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-Worship-Plan
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X