Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mostly Overlooked Hadiths & Verses and their Wisdom

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    I could not understand , kindly explain elaborate how that's related to post #12 as its said that their Intention is Good ? and matters after Prophet :saw:
    The post is that we judge by the apparent not intent or heart. In those 2 incidences the apparent was that they were muslim and that was that.

Although the Prophet saw knew what as in the heart and did say so to Khalid bin Waleed the message for was that no don't kill because he prays

Which links into the saying of Umar bin Al Khattab: “People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allaah's Apostle صلى الله عليه وسلم but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allaah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.”

Comment

Does this clarify? Its a cut and paste

Muja’a was a man who spent some time accompanying the Prophet (saw), and he was from the same town as Musailamah. Khalid bin Waleed was the one who was sent to fight against Musailamah, he conquered, and he captured from them 20 apostates. Muja’a said to him:

“Assalamu ‘Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah.”

Khalid looked to him and said:

“Now you give me salaam?”

Muja’a said:

“O kahlid you know me, I was among them who gave baya’ah to Muhammad (saw) and I still believe in what I believed in the past …”

Khalid said:

“you do not believe in what you believed in the past, and your acceptance to live under this False Prophet (Musailamah kazab) and your silence is your consent. You are the most noble man in Yamamah, you knew that I was coming, yet you stayed with him and you did not come out with me, I cannot find any excuse for you at all, you heard what they said and you did not say a word, and there were among you people less than you, and they spoke against Musailamah, and they have been tortured and had been killed.”

Muja’a said:

“I was fearing from my people,”

Khalid said:

“Why did you not come to me or send me a letter, I am going to stop killing you, but I am not going to let you free, between releasing you from my sword and releasing you completely is a middle solution, I am going to imprison you until Allah finds us a way.”

He consulted with other sahabah and he killed Muja’a, because he judged his kufr actions NOT his intention.

Imam Shaafi’ said about this:

“Khalid bin Waleed considered Muja’a kafir because he was silent and he left what he believed in the past.”

Comment

Jazakallah brother , appropriate explanations (both posts mashallah ) we have to judge by outside and not by inside thats' in their hearts Which Only Allah Knows. Thats what we have been taught THE RULE that Reminds me another Incident during Battle when a person threw his sword at the last moment Exclaiming '' Lailaha illallah '' but was killed on which the prophet :saw: felt very much Upset though the Person who killed him argued that he claimed Imaan 'Shahadha' just to save himself.
        Last edited by talibilm09; 20-12-14, 07:35 AM.
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

GOOD MANNERS

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 61
          Narrated Masruq: We were sitting with 'Abdullah bin 'Amr who was narrating to us (Hadith): He said, "Allah's Apostle was neither a Fahish nor a Mutafahhish, and he used to say, 'The best among you are the best in character (having good manners)."'

Abu Darda (RA) reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one’s good manners.”(Al-Bukhari)

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The most evil in my nation are those who speak too much, who spread idle talk and fill their mouth with words. The best of my nation are those with the best character.” - Graded Hasan By Imam Bukhari

Ayyub ibn Musa reported on the authority of his father who from his grand father thatAllah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “No father gave a better gift to his son than (teaching).good manners [Ahmed 15403]

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, was asked, “What enters most people into Paradise?” The Prophet said, “Fear of Allah and good character.” It was asked, “What enters most people into the Hellfire?” The Prophet said, “The mouth and the private parts.”Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2004 Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Mundhiri...

Muslim :: Book 32 : Hadith 6272
          Jarir b. 'Abdullah reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who is deprived of tenderly feelings is in fact deprived of good and he who is deprived of tenderly feelings is in fact deprived of good.

Manners of Prophet :saw:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t=GOOD+MANNERS

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t=GOOD+MANNERS

Note: This part of Islam sometimes are not paid attention too. Mistakes in these can ruin our Akirah , hereafter since our Virtues will be distributed to those whom we did not deal politely, kindly (even animals) or hurt them by our Words and actions
          and many more hadiths deal with this very important Matter but overlooked by many., Incident of a very Pious lady not feeding a Cat or allowing it to leave in search of its food entering hell is well known
          Last edited by talibilm09; 04-01-15, 04:30 PM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

VIRTUES OF ESTABLISHING A SUNNAH[Abu Dawud 4341, Ibn e Majah 4014]

Abu Umayyah Sha’bani narrated: I went to Abu Tha’labah Khushani and asked him what he said about this verse. He asked, “Which verse?” said: "O you who believe! Guard your own souls. He who has gone astray cannot harm you, if you are rightly guided." (5 : 105) He said,‘Know that I had asked the well- knowing, I had asked Allah’s Messenger (SAW) about it. He said, ‘Enjoin righteousness and forbid evil till you see that a miser is being obeyed, base desires are pursued, the world is preferred to the Hereafter and everybody goes by his own opinion. Then, it is incumbent on you to think of yourself and leave others alone, for, days
            await you when patience would be like handling burning coal. In such times, one who abidesby the sunnah will be given reward like fifty men’s (today)’.”

Abdullah Ibn Mubarak said that narrators other than Utbah added this portion: Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah(SAW) , is the reward of fifty men like us or like them? He said, “No, rather reward of fiftymen of you.”[Abu Dawud 4341, Ibn e Majah 4014]
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Asalam Ukthi.

About Backbiting its already there with 2 hadiths + defending him (against Backbiting) in the previous post + LINK - Mufti Menk '' Gossiper will not enter paradise' in post # 9 too about adhab is good manners Right ?, Inshallah shortly let me find them, but the 3 hadith i mentioned here 2+1 will be a part of adhab too right ? , correct me If I am wrong, Jazakallah
              [/COLOR]

A backbiter will Not enter Paradise ?

I think it probably means that the person would be liable to be punished before entering Paradise ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                The hadeeth you mentioned is really interesting.

That is because I think implementing this hadeeth is really tough , because of so many sects that have come up.

Asalamalaikum brother,
                Yes it is but where there is a will there is a way inshallah but We are watched by Allah swt at our Heart & thoughts , our Intentions to show that we are atleast striving to do our best .. example, When we have doubts even if you eat in a Muslim shop (if the seller looks very Orientalist - not pious ) i heard a hadith said something Recite 'Bismillah Allahu Akbar '' before eating (words uttered while culling an animal) so the sin will not be on us IF the animal was not culled properly 100 % ( this is only for doubtful cases within Muslims- Anything culled by a Mushrik (even Christian, Jew unless he is pure Monotheist) is Haram to eat)

This link further discusses it very Clearly
                http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...42#post5906742
                AND your question & fear inshallah can be solved and is also answered in the last 10 minutes of this video by Mufti Menk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhvGaQR5HqU
                Last edited by talibilm09; 23-12-14, 06:19 AM.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

VALUE OF THIS WORLD IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH SWT

Sayyidina Sahi Ibn Sa’d (RA) reported that Allah;s Messenger (SAW) said, “ If in Allah’s sight , the world had so much worth as wing of mosquito then a infidel would never have drunk even a drop of water”[ Ibn e Majah 4110]

Sayyidina Mustawrid (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “The world in relation to the hereafter is not but like the example of one of you putting his finger in the sea. Then let him see with what it returns.” [Ahmed 18030, Muslim 2858, Ibn e Majah 4108]

Noble Quran 43:33-35
                  And if it were not that the people would become one community [of disbelievers], We would have made for those who disbelieve in the Most Merciful - for their houses - ceilings and stairways of silver upon which to mount.And for their houses - doors and couches [of silver] upon which to recline.And gold ornament. But all that is not but the enjoyment of worldly life. And the Hereafter with your Lord is for the righteous.

Note: So do not be surprised to see the kafirs and bad people getting abundant wealth whereas the good people suffering, in another verse Allah swt says something like that he gives wealth to them to punish them (I think Tension & fear and consequent disease etc ) so the believers must not look at them. and some like Qaroon,Firaun got destroyed because of their wealth that made them Arrogant. Similarly one Companion got destroyed of too much wealth which he kept insisting for Prophet:saw: to dua untill he moved out of Medina to support his herd of cattle and got misguided from Islam by not offering zakat and missing prayers with Prophet:saw:
                  Last edited by talibilm09; 03-01-15, 12:21 PM.
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

VIRTUES OF JIHAD BY SERVING A POOR OR WIDOW
                    Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 35
                    Narrated Safwan bin Salim: The Prophet said "The one who looks after and works for a widow and for a poor person, is like a warrior fighting for Allah's Cause or like a person who fasts during the day and prays all the night." Narrated Abu Huraira that the Prophet said as above.

Note: Help poor & widows even with zakat, feeding them or buying them some food stuffs which can be stored and used like

MAINTAINING GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BLOOD RELATIVES
                    Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 15 Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah 's Apostle said, "Whoever loves that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be prolonged then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin."

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 17
                    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The word 'Ar-Rahm (womb) derives its name from Ar-Rahman (i.e., one of the names of Allah) and Allah said: 'I will keep good relation with the one who will keep good relation with you, (womb i.e. Kith and Kin) and sever the relation with him who will sever the relation with you, (womb, i.e. Kith and Kin).

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 13 Narrated Jubair bin Mut'im:That he heard the Prophet saying, "The person who severs the bond of kinship will not enter Paradise."

Note :Atleast keep visiting your sisters , brothers etc even if they do not visit you or care about you for the sake of Allah swt

Muslim :: Book 32 : Hadith 6192
                    Ibn Dinar reported that a desert Arab met Abdullah b. 'Umar on the way to Mecca. 'Abdullah greeted him and mounted him upon the donkey on which he had been riding and gave him the turban that he had on his head. Ibn Dinar (further) reported: We said to him ('Abdullah b. 'Umar): May Allah do good to you, these are desert Arabs and they are satisfied even with meagre (things). Thereupon Abdullah said: His father was loved dearly by 'Umar b. Khattib and I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The finest act of goodness on the part of a son is to treat kindly the loved ones of his father.

BIG SIN in disguise

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 4 Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
                    Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said
                    , "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 71
                    Narrated Abu Dhar: That he heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an
                    accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent.
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 05-01-15, 11:50 AM.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Ikram or honouring Muslims (adhab)

RESPECTING ELDERS[Bukhari 354]
                      Sayyidina Anas ibn Maalik narrated: An old man came to meet the Prophet The people were slow to give him passage. So, the Prophet :saw: said, “He is not one of us who is not compassionate to our young (children) and respectful to our old.”

Sayyidina Miqdam ibn Ma’dikarib (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “If one of you loves his brother, let him inform him about it.” [Ahmed 21570, Bukhari 542, Abu Dawud 5I24]

BLOOD, WEALTH , HONOUR OF A MUSLIM IS INVIOLABLE

Muslim :: Book 16 : Hadith 4161
                      Abu Bakra reported that when it was that day (the 10th of Dhu'l-Hijja) he mounted his camel and a person caught its nosestring, whereupon he said: Do you know which day is this? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. (The Holy Prophet [may peace be upon him] kept silent) until we thought that he would give that another name. He said: Is it not the day of Nahr (Sacrifice) (10th of Dhu'l- Hijja)? We said: Allah's Messenger, yes. He (again) said: Which month is it? We said: Allah and His Messenger knows best. He said: Is it not Dhu'l-Hijja? We said: Allah's Messenger, yes. He said: Which city is this? We said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He (the narrator) said (that the Holy Prophet kept silent until we thought that he would give it another name besides its (original) name. He said: Is it not Balda (the city of Mecca)? We said: Yes, Allah's Messenger. He (then) said: Verily your blood (lives) and your property and your honour are as sacred unto you as sacred is this day of yours, in this month of yours, in this city of yours. Let him who is present convey it to one who is absent. He then turned his attention towards two multicoloured (black and white) rams and slaughtered them, and two goats, and distributed them amongst us.

Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. So, he must not betray him, tell him lies or abandon him.Everything of a Muslim that is unlawful to another Muslim includes his honour, his property and his blood. Taqwa is here (in the heart). It is enough to know a man is evil when he belittles his brother, Muslim.’ [Ahmed 8109]

Hasan said in explanation of this hadith (A man begins his morning a believer and turns a disbeliever in the evening, or begins his evening as a believer and turns a disbeliever in the morning). He said, Morning finds him holding the blood, honour and property of his brother sacred (and disallowed to him), but by evening he will regard them as lawful to him. And evening finds him holding his brothers blood, honour and property as sacred (and forbidden to him), but by morning he regards them as lawful to him.

[sahih al-Bukhari 6724]
                      Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Messenger (?) said, 'Beware of suspicion, for it is the worst of false tales and don't look for the other's faults and don't spy and don't hate each other, and don't desert (cut your relations with) one another O Allah's slaves, be brothers!"

Sayyidina Mu’az ibn Jabal (RA) reproted that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, "If anyone shames his brother for a sin then he will not die till he does the same thing.” Ahmad said, "(It means) the sin for which he has repented.” (TIRMIDHI)

Sayyidina Anas (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, do not sever ties of relationship, do not criticize one who is absent, do not despise anyone and do not be jealous of someone. But, be slaves of Allah, brothers mutually.It is not lawful for a.Muslim to abandon his brother for over three days [Ahmed 12074, Bukhari 6026, Muslim 2559, Abu Dawud 4910]

Sayyidina Zubair ibn Awwam (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, "The disease of the people before you, jealousy and hatred has penetrated in you. It is the shaver. I do not say that it shaves the hair, but it shaves religion. By Him in Whose hand is my life,you will not enter Paradise till you believe, and you will not believe till you love each other. Shall I not inform you what strengthens that for you? Spread Salaam among yourselves

Note: this is a link which says to have doubts but in a positive way about Muslims - a must read for knowledge seekers

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t=#post5910599
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 11-01-15, 09:18 AM.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

SPEAK AGAINST OPPRESSION
                        is narrated upon the authority of Ibn Abbas (ra) that the Prophet Muhammad said: “No one of you should fear the people when he speaks the truth or addresses the oppression because his saying will never make him near to his Ajal (lifespan) nor will it distant him from his Rizq (provision).”

In the collections of Al-Hakim, Al-Tabarani and in the Musnad of Imam Ahmed, it is narrated upon the authority of Abdullah Ibn Omar (ra) that the Prophet Muhammad said: “If you see my Ummah afraid to say to the oppressors, ‘You are oppressors’ Allah will desert them.” (THINK ITS TIRMIDHI 2229)

Sayyidina Abu Sa’eed Khudri (RA) reported from the Prophet (SAW) that he said, ‘Indeed, the mightiest of jihad is a just word before a tyrant king.” [Abu Dawud 4344, Ibn Majah 4011]

OBEYING ONLY IN WHAT IS GOOD
                        Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4533
                        It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: It is obligatory upon a Muslim that he should listen (to the ruler appointed over him) and obey him whether he likes it or not, except that he is ordered to do a sinful thing. If he is ordered to do a sinful act, a Muslim should neither. listen to him nor should he obey his orders.

Bukari,Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622 :
                        Narrated by 'Abdullah bin Umar Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "
                        Last edited by talibilm09; 06-01-15, 02:57 AM.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

:jkk: for your efforts, akhi. I appreciate them.

May Allah Ta'Ala grant you the best in both this dunya and in the akhirah, ameen.
                          Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah , Lord of the worlds. No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims."(Al-'An`ām, 162-163)

Comment

Originally posted by amatullaah View Post
                            :jkk: for your efforts, akhi. I appreciate them.

May Allah Ta'Ala grant you the best in both this dunya and in the akhirah, ameen.
                            Ameen, Yarabul Alameen, :jkk: Ukthi
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

AVOID FROM DIVIDING OURSELVES INTO SECTS

SAHIH BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 56, Number 803 :
                              Narrated by Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman
                              The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good; will there by any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tained with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there by any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language" I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief." I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet Allah while you are still in that state."

Noble Quran verses 3:103-105; 4:165 , 6:159 : 23:52-55; .45:17

Note: On avoiding Sects the formula to apply COULD be this Post # 3,4,7
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...elvis-Takfiris
                              Last edited by talibilm09; 11-01-15, 09:12 AM.
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

This issue of getting divided into Sects very seriously needs our attention since Prophet :saw: told something like uniting two muslims fighting is more important than Nafl salah, sadaqa etc and Noble Quran verses referred above shows its a BIG SIN. see let me copy & paste from the above thread '' who are Salafis/Wahhabis/Deobandis/Barelvis/Takfiris ? ''

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...elvis-Takfiris

Walikum salam wr wb brother :salams

I do not concentrate much on all these people or sects when you read the Noble Quran & hadith & see the practise of Sahabas will be enough to shows the path with the help of Allah swt. when you are really sincere & pious Allah swt guides you .is also answered in the last 10 minutes of this video by Mufti Menk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhvGaQR5HqU

So My path is I never segregated in any groups because that's against the Noble Quran itself ( verses 3:103-105; 4:165 : 23:52-55; .45:17 are a lesson) & Hadith. So try to be with all but when they deviate from the real teachings of islam you try to move away from them, hate none but be away from shirk doers and who are dangerously near to it like the Shias or Barelvis, I suppose.

Deobandis is not a sect but those who came studying from the Deoband institution are named so. But Ahle hadith have became like a different sect who actually started to remove misguidance & biddah from the Muslim ummah and at last got to extremes misguided themselves by over partisanship.

So called Salafis & wahabis (wrong term but) are too fanatic in their Takfir or declaring others kafir very easily which is a dangerous issue is the allegation but i didn't meet such a person yet. That goes against this hadith below

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 71
                                Narrated Abu Dhar: That he heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent.
                                "

Its better to be Like Mufti Menk who started in Medina and so some called him salaf or wahhabi but he studied in Deoband and now he is seen mixing with all. ''So your Sect is no sect'' and try to be ''JUST a Muslim'' as said in this verse of Noble Quran. This will mean you are in so called ahlus sunnah wal jamah but still ahle hadith claims that too but still deviated.

Noble Quran 41:33
                                And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."

Tafsir is below
                                http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                                From your Post it is clear that you saying all have some problems , where as Deobandi school of thought has No issues at all. This is unfair statement.

Just as for you Barelvis are deviants and Ahle Hadeeth have extreme elements, for them Deobandis are extreme.

material against all sects is freely available on Internet . WE better concentrate on Quran and Authentic hadeeth and not get into sect issues because this is unnecessary.

Asalam brother,

Lol, :inlove: I did not say that brother .

The tablighi Jamat as per my knowledge is closer to Deoband and there are points which I agree with them & do not agree with them as well. So I am with them all and also not with them all . For example i sit to listen to taalim books of tablighi jamats and i also entertain sometimes their gashth of calling people towards Prayers and more than that I do not entertain Much but I do not stop others from going to it. because I feel We should not stop from people doing good, but as per knowledge & hidayah of Allah swt I always set Priority and i am trying to be in a middle Path, Allahu waalam, May My Rab guide me to the right path, ameen

Note : There are mistakes I can Point out on them but that can make Shaitan deter Muslims who are trying that way for their akirat, & create , instill suspicion and might stop those Muslims that are going to it Or Good deeds that they are already doing,So I don't speak out seriously untill its near Shirk or the Biggest Sins
                                Last edited by talibilm09; 11-01-15, 08:48 AM.
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X