Relevance of Ayatollah Khomeini in Islamic life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relevance of Ayatollah Khomeini in Islamic life

Dear Sam, Khomeini was a follower of the Shi'ite cult. This is a path that is deviated from Islam, and infact it has nothing significant in common with the latter. The majority of the orthodox muslims regard Khomeini a satan and a wolf in sheep's clothing. Khomeini derives his support only from his fellow cult followers. Moreover this is not the only disgusting comments he made. He preached much more rubbish that are clearly in contradiction to the islamic doctrines, tenets and teachings. For this reason our orthodox scholars have passed a verdict of infidelity on him. So what he says or teaches is From the Shi'ite cult and has nothing to do with Islam. It should be known that Shi'ism promotes prostitution(Mu'ta), sodomy, homosexuality, immorality, lewd gazes and racism( refer to Usool al Kafi & bihaarul Anwar). So no wonder a crook like khomeini makes such filthy remarks as found in his "tahreer wa visala". I hope this is clear
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Dear Sam

when it gets difficult to justify one's own stand , the best thing to do is invent and attack the others. that is why all you have are lies and deceit. i am swearing to you sam a man like khomeini is a miracle to have in your presence, but then to everyone his own level

somedays back i had posted a rather lengthy article on ayatullah khomeini(may his masters be pleased with him, for if they are i swear so will allah), on the general thread, and if you are as knowledge hungry as you profess, read it.

but to be honest you posted something without veryfying like my other brother who now chooses to reply to my posts selectively

I KNOW OF ONLY A FEW CULTS IN ISLAM
      WAHABIS(SALAFIS), BAHAIS, QADIANIS
      18TH CENTURY INVENTIONS
      THE SO CALLED FOUNDERS WERE HERETICS TOO
      DEVIATED FROM ISLAM AND ONLY SURFACED WHEN
      A ROBBER AND A DEVIANT TEAMED TOGETHER TO
      RIDE ON THE BACK OF EACH OTHER

you know the stages in heaven relate to the harder work, the greater jihad(which these fools never understood) and to that end you have to read and search a hell of a lot

Comment

Moushiam writes:"i am swearing to you sam a man like khomeini is a miracle to have in your presence, but then to everyone his own level "
        ahahahah hehehehe ohohohoho loooooooool The culprit, Satanic, disgusting, scumbag AyatusHaytaan Khomeini is a " miracle " lol. better read his Tahrir wa resala. also if you want to know the truth of this wolf in sheep's clothing click here:

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/shiites/...on_of_iran.htm
        http://www.allaahuakbar.net/shiites/...ah_in_iran.htm
        http://www.allaahuakbar.net/shiites/...ma_in_iran.htm
        learn the truth about this scumbag rather than following your peers through biogtry. Khomeini was a criminal, a murderer and a terrorist. He has killed many innocent Iraqis during the Iran - Iraq war, He also took fun in killing Kurds because they were Sunnis like us, Khomeini's ruffians used to utter while bombing Kurds:"Sons of Abu Bakr, Umar ibn al-Khattab and Muawiyah ibn Abi Suffiyan get what you deserve," Khomeini hands is soaked in the blood of many innocent Sunni Muslim scholars. this terrorist demolished many Ahlus Sunnah mosques in Iran. all of this potray this filth to be nothing but a disgusting garbage rather than a miracle. May he and his deviant revolution rust and erode.

Comment

the chutia resorts to lies

that is all he has

i am posting a link here

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=3344

he does not know about the iran iraq war, he knows nothing

and defends saddam, how pathetic

he is a wahabi who are against all other forms of islam even sunni- and brand all as kuffar

unlike the shias who have stages of iman and islam and book believers

for there are stages in jannah and jahanum

if the chutia stays as he is i know where he is gonna end up - jahannum
          Last edited by haideriam; 18-06-02, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Sam, if those quotations are right, and I believe they are, I don't wonder at all if thousands of Iranians have defected their homeland.

There have been some intersting interviews with him in the past. An American female journalist (Time?) for instance once interviewed him. Khomeini said that he does not accept Western inventions (or whatever the word was) at all. The next moment, however, he made a phone call to his aide...

Comment

outsider and sam

all lies and slander

the true sunnis still in iran

the taghuts are out and they called themselves shia

they drink and womanise

want to go about semi clad

read a little more about islam and then try and meet some of these run aways(they got the opportunity of settling in foreign lands under the guise of refugees)

and dont like the proper islam

Comment

Haideriam seems to have little information on how Iranian refugees have settled in the west.

Many of the refugees first battled in the Iran-Iraq war, got injured, but eventually managed to escape from their lunatic warlords. They travelled barefoot over mountains to Turkey, where they spent many months, even years, on Red Cross/Crescent refugee camps, until the lucky ones were finally picked by delegations from receiving countries.

I know many of these people personally and also many of the people who went to Turkey to receive them.

I am glad to see that they have settled quite well and some of the women have been able to visit Iran in the last two or three years. For the time being, men would be punished if they returned to their homeland.

Comment

Originally posted by Outsider
                  Haideriam seems to have little information on how Iranian refugees have settled in the west.

Many of the refugees first battled in the Iran-Iraq war, got injured, but eventually managed to escape from their lunatic warlords.
                  do you know who started the war?

and who helped the oppressors support it?

and who eventually got a foothold in saudia with the support of the oppressors?

your assumption is wrong sir, i know many iranians and have dealt with them both in and out. i could clearly tell the difference

Comment

Haideriam, who started the war is irrelevat. Whichever side it was is equally bad. It went on for too many years in any case.

Comment

my dear outsider

do you know what you said just now

that it does not matter who is guilty

this is not befitting fairness and reparation

Comment

Haideriam, afterwards it means nothing at all, especially for those people who were forced to leave their home country. It might be much more interesting to learn which side started the peace process and what concessions were made.

Comment

please make me aware sir for i remember the pakistani president going with a delegation to iran to meet ayatullah khomeini with an ayah from the quran to stop the war when iran was about to gain the upper hand. little did he know that he was going to learn something on the quran

but please over to you

Comment

Originally posted by haideriam
                            please make me aware sir for i remember the pakistani president going with a delegation to iran to meet ayatullah khomeini with an ayah from the quran to stop the war when iran was about to gain the upper hand. little did he know that he was going to learn something on the quran

but please over to you
                            And they were all Muslims! Why didn't they rehearse their Quran many years earlier!

Comment

zia the crony(usa) hadn't
                              ayatullah khomeini knew it by heart

so i have heard in a very famous mess dinner one of gen zia's top gun general, gen fazle haq said he is not zia ul haq he is zia ul (french connection united kingdom)

over to you again sir

Comment

Working...
                              X