وَالْحَثُّ عَلَي تَحْفِيْظِهِ
    وَالتَّحْذِيْرُ مِنْ نِسْيَانِهِ

The Virtues of the Qur’an
    and of its Bearers
    and an Encouragement for Memorising it
    and a Warning against Forgetting it

(A compilation of forty ahadith)

Download
    Last edited by the_middle_road; 17-03-14, 10:15 PM.
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Re: For the Huffaz: The Virtues of the Qur’an and of its Bearers

Please pass it on to all aspiring huffaz, hifz teachers, huffaz, and lovers of the Qur’an. May Allah reward you.

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Wa iyyak,,,,

Contemplating....

Comment

:jkk:

May Allah reward you akhi. MashaAllah you're an inspiration for us all.
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Allah yajzeek al khair, will be reading this in shaa' Allah. I love that hadith grading is taken to consideration, barakallahu feek.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

"O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

BarakAllahu feekum
                Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Allah grant you paradise hafiz saab
                  ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                  Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Re: For the Aspiring Huffaz: The Virtues of the Qur’an and of its Bearers

BarakAllahu feeeeek this is absolutely brilliant beneficial and beautiful subhanAllah! So much goodness in it and i've shared it and will continue to share it.

Want to get it printed so i have a physical copy at hand :insha: because it's something that will be needed forever.

So many ahadith and golden pieces in there. Already got through half of it last night.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

:jkk: will spread amongst the hifz class and huffaz
                      If knowledge was a justification for taqwa then shaytan would be the most muttaqi - maulana Zahir Mahmood
                      'More beloved to me than 23 years of lecturing' Sheikh Ahmed Ali
                      Islamic etiquette for social media
                      http://youtu.be/VVa7av9eKkY

Comment

JazakAllah =) Renews ones vigor & passion, especially when at the end of the first leg of the journey.
                        Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Please make du'aa for those who haven't yet finished..
                          Last edited by Hamnah; 13-02-14, 02:18 PM.
                          اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                            :start:

فَضَائِلُ الْقُرْآنِ
                            وَحَمَلَتِهِ
                            وَالْحَثُّ عَلَي تَحْفِيْظِهِ
                            وَالتَّحْذِيْرُ مِنْ نِسْيَانِهِ

The Virtues of the Qur’an
                            and of its Bearers
                            and an Encouragement for Memorising it
                            and a Warning against Forgetting it

(A compilation of forty ahadith)

Download
                            It says the file has been removed, akhi!
                            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

^ It's fixed now.

Comment

Working...
                              X