Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some Dua's I can make for the protection of someone else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are some Dua's I can make for the protection of someone else?

Salaam, I know there are many dua's you can make for your own protection but what about for the protection of someone else?

Jazakallah Khair for your help

Re: What are some Dua's I can make for the protection of someone else?

Read Ayat ul Kursi and also give voluntary charity

Prophet Muhammad was asked: "We used to sacrifice Atirah in pre-Islamic days during Rajab; so what do you command us?” He said: “Sacrifice for the sake of Allah in any month whatever; obey Allah, Most High, and feed (the people).” (Abu-Dawood : 2824)
    "Saddka extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi : 2541)
    "Saddka appeases the Lord’s anger and averts an fire death“”." (Tirmidhi : 1909)
    "Give the Saddka without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." (Tirmidhi: 1887)
    "The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Saddka." (Tirmidhi: 1925)
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Re: What are some Dua's I can make for the protection of someone else?

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      Read Ayat ul Kursi and also give voluntary charity

Prophet Muhammad was asked: "We used to sacrifice Atirah in pre-Islamic days during Rajab; so what do you command us?” He said: “Sacrifice for the sake of Allah in any month whatever; obey Allah, Most High, and feed (the people).” (Abu-Dawood : 2824)
      "Saddka extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi : 2541)
      "Saddka appeases the Lord’s anger and averts an fire death“”." (Tirmidhi : 1909)
      "Give the Saddka without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." (Tirmidhi: 1887)
      "The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Saddka." (Tirmidhi: 1925)
      Jazakallah Khair

Comment

Working...
      X