Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Man

Abű Al-Dardâ` once wrote to Salmân Al-Fârsî:

Come to the Holy Land. [Salmân] wrote back, “Verily, the land does not make anyone holy; it is the deeds of a man that make him pure.”

Al-Dhahabî, SIyar A’lâm Al-Nubalâ 1:549.

Re: Holy Man

True, but a certain land (Makkah, madina) for me would probably make Me more holy?
    Last edited by RaineR; 03-05-12, 08:28 AM.
    There is no such thing as an Israel,
    It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
      True, but a certain land (Makkah, madina) for me would probably make more holy?
      make what more holy?

Comment

Me
        It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Me
          It would be easier to live an Islamic life...read the narration again,

There is hadith of the Prophet(SAW) that states near the end times, Madinah will be hit by three earthquakes and the hypocrites will be forced to flee. So just living there is not enough, or there wouldn't be any hypocrites there.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
            It would be easier to live an Islamic life...read the narration again,

There is hadith of the Prophet(SAW) that states near the end times, Madinah will be hit by three earthquakes and the hypocrites will be forced to flee. So just living there is not enough, or there wouldn't be any hypocrites there.
            I did read it again :/ that's what I mean it will be better/easier

Do u know where I can get that hadeeth from?
            It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Hadhrat Anas (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Dajjal will come and finally reach the outskirts of Madina. There will be three tremors. At that time, all the disbelievers and hypocrites will flee (from Madina).

Comment

As of today,unscrupulous hotel pilgrim agents,profiteers are desecrating our Holy Land of Makka and Madina.They live innocently among the pious and attend to the daily five namaz side by side with them out of fear of the religious police.

Comment

True, but a certain land (Makkah, madina) for me would probably make Me more holy?
                  my opinion is that living there will make your heart grows fonder for the life in the hereafter & jannah
                  and this is why i deeply want to make hijrah there
                  “And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.” [29:64]

Comment

Working...
                  X