X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shezad
    replied
    Re: Seven Levels of Hell

Allah Subhana T'Allah has given every human being the freedom of will, which includes things like:

- The freedom to speak (be it ill mannered or well mannered)
    - The freedom to think (be it positive or negative)
    - The freedom to see, hear, smell, taste, walk, talk, etc

Human beings are responsible for their own actions, if one human being decideds to drink alcohol, fornicate, eat haram etc etc then that his decision BUT he may do one good deed which Allah may see fit for such a person to be forgiven for his sins and enter Heaven.

The point is only Allah and Allah alone will judge EVERYONE based on their actions in life, be they Muslim or not.

Surely a person who commits murder, rape, paedophillia, genocide deserves eternal damnation? especially if they get away with in this duniya, as many evil people do.

Allah is the master and creator of this duniya, if this life was meant to be perfect then why would he have created Heaven?

Nobody knows Allahs plans for the people of this earth, only he knows who will be forgiven and who won't. Our job is to the best we can with the time we are given.

If a person chooses to be a Hindu, Sikh, Atheist, Buddhist, Scientologist, etc etc then that is there is freedom to do so, if a Muslim decides to leave Islam and follow a different path then again that is that individuals freedom to do so, only Allah knows what punishtment (if any) awaits them.

Allah sent many messengers and sent his word through them to assist and guide us through this duniya, how we choose to interperate that information is vital as that will determine how we get through this journey.

Some people will go through such hard trials that none of us can even imagine but yet they will keep their faith intact and Inshallah will be rewarded for their patience.

May Allah guide us all towards the right path and may he make our test easier, Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

your the only one doing that and you do insult Him and you disgust me

the only God is Allah, and you have just crossed the line
    Last edited by علي; 18-05-13, 04:17 PM. Reason: Removed quote

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

Originally posted by thinkinghuman View Post
    And you think that it would be a just and fair punishment for her to be horribly tortured over and over without end?

And you call such a God The Most Merciful?

Tell me, where is the mercy in that?

you chose to leave Islam thats your problem, dont think your doing humanity a favour by trying to question their beliefs just cos you aint got none.

And yes, there is a hell, and you know what, there is nothing worse than believing in Allah and leaving Him. So, regarding my mum and my family, they may be in the wrong, but your even worse than them. You chose to leave Allah after you had been blessed with Him in your life.

I have total faith in Allah to do what is right and I am happy with that alhamdulillah. Clearly, your not happy though, hence you lurking around a predominantly muslim forum, trying to question peoples beliefs! Insecure much?

:lailah:

Leave a comment:

• thinkinghuman
    replied

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    i'm aware my mum whom I love dearly, if she dont submit, could end up there
    And you think that it would be a just and fair punishment for her to be horribly tortured over and over without end?

And you call such a God The Most Merciful?

Tell me, where is the mercy in that?

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

How do you feel if your family were burning in Hell. Do you think they deserve it?

I assume you know allah will never forgive shirk? Do you think that's fair?
    Ya im aware of all this alhamdulillah, im aware my mum whom I love dearly, if she dont submit, could end up there and same for all my family members, theres a lot of them, all over the world too!

But I know Allah azzawajjal loves me. I have the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam as an example also.

Leave a comment:

• thinkinghuman
    replied

my hindu family alhamdulillah.
    How do you feel if your family were burning in Hell. Do you think they deserve it?

I assume you know allah will never forgive shirk? Do you think that's fair?

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

Because the Most Merciful of all Merciful beings would not torture creatures with out end. It's pointlessly cruel and is in direct contradiction to being "The Most Merciful ".

I don't ignore things like paradise or the many other good things in Islam. I know there are many wonderful aspects of Islam. I dare say I know Islam better than you. But one cannot simply look at the good aspects and ignore what is IMHO a glaringly irrational and unbelievably cruel aspect such as Hell.
    Dont worry, I do not know much about Islam in all honesty, but my belief, faith and trust in Allah azzawajjal is something that so far nobody has been able to shake off me including my hindu family alhamdulillah.

Life aint about having your cake and eating it too.

Our purpose is to obey our Creator,. those that don't want to, will sit and find a million excuses, but it dont change nothing. Islam is the truth, and all of Allahs attributes, are, as we learn they are, from Qur'aan and sunnah, which includes Allah being hte most merciful.
    Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 17-05-13, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thinkinghuman
    replied

Why?
    Because the Most Merciful of all Merciful beings would not torture creatures with out end. It's pointlessly cruel and is in direct contradiction to being "The Most Merciful ".

I don't ignore things like paradise or the many other good things in Islam. I know there are many wonderful aspects of Islam. I dare say I know Islam better than you. But one cannot simply look at the good aspects and ignore what is IMHO a glaringly irrational and unbelievably cruel aspect such as Hell.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

How can that be if he tortures unbelievers forever?

You can't be the Most Merciful AND torture creatures without end.
    Why? So those that are evil should get off scot free? But again you miss the point which is you just dont have that faith and trust in Allah, so then what can anyone do?

And yes Allah is the most merciful, and yes, there is heaven and hell. not just hell.

You just concentrate on hell for some reason like your fixated with it. You ignore everything else i say.
    Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 17-05-13, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thinkinghuman
    replied

Allah azzawajjal is the most merciful

[/I]
    How can that be if he tortures unbelievers forever?

You can't be the Most Merciful AND torture creatures without end.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

I used to be a Muslim, so the fear of Hell was taught to me since I was a child and even though I no longer believe in Islam it takes a long time to overcome the psychological effects such a horrifying concept does to the mind.

Teaching children to fear having their skin repeatedly burnt off their bones for eternity unless they are good Muslims is a form of child abuse. It leaves mental scars that will take years to overcome.

The question should not be why does it still bother me, but why would it not still bother me.
    Well, I was not always a muslim, but alhamdulillah, I am now.

You seem to have been conditioned, and that has affected you in your thoughts with regards to hell and Islam. I cannot comment on how you were raised as that is personal to you. I will say that to use scare tactics upon children is not always the best way to bring them closer to Allah azzawajjal. In turn, it can have a damaging effect, one that nullifies the truth of what Islam is, and not what is shown by parents. Islam is a beautiful religion, just because a person has been exposed to the truth in ways that are not done with understanding, does not mean that the truth is incorrect. It is merely misinterpreted.

Allah azzawajjal makes it so easy for us to collect ajr, have you ever pondered upon that? To give salams, something so small, yet it adds up on good deeds book. Did you think about the fact that when we think of committing a sin, and we dont carry it out, we control our nafs, Allah is pleased with us, there is actually ajr involved in this? So easy to collect our rewards, yet we have people who think Islam is a mountain to climb that is impossible.

Those who are upon la ilaha ilallah will end up eventually going to heaven in shaa Allah, and all remnants of hell in the mind will not even be there to cause any ill effect. So, there is no problem there as such. But your mind is creating a block to accept beyond what you cannot comprehend. If you realise Allah is indeed merciful, these things would just not affect you.

The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, the best of mankind, had to accept the outcome for his own uncle, who even on deathbed, chose to not declare shahadah. This is putting all your faith and trust in the One that created you. Or look to Umm Musa and how she had so much trust in Allah to let go of her beloved baby into the river only to end up in the house of Fir'awn!

Allah azzawajjal is the most merciful
    , and do we really know how far His mercy goes? NO.

So, with that, we have hope, trust and faith, that anything is possible but at the same time accept what Allah decides to do, He loves us, He will take care of us and all that we need. He knows what is best for us.

Finally, you climbed that tree, and with a gust of wind, the branch snapped and you fell all the way back down. You got angry, you thought 'it's not fair'. You worked so hard to get there. You got hurt. You couldn't understand why.

Sometimes, what we want, and struggle for, is not always the right thing, and out of nowhere, it seems, we are put back in our place. In our natural order. We may not like it, as we may not always understand the reasoning behind these matters. We do not need to understand it either. Our ego tries to find reasoning, when we should just accept that this is the qadr of Allah.

Nothing is greater than the power and wisdom of Allah azzawajjal. He, jalla wa ala, will only do what is best for us and that will always supersede any wants or desires that we will ever have. His love for us is uncondtional. Let Him be your guide in life and accept the good with the bad, happily, and say alhamdulillah.

''But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.''

Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 17-05-13, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thinkinghuman
    replied

When you are an outsider, indeed, it is not easy to understand.

But if you are not a believer, I would presume that you also do not believe in heaven and hell right? So, why does it bother you? I don't udnerstand that, unless you feel somewhere deep down, there could be some truth to it, and it worries you, but your ego will not let you submit.

Anything that Islam teaches us, is only good and for our benefit, to stray away from that is not beneficial. So, you can either accept it and strive, or reject it and live with your own theories.
    I used to be a Muslim, so the fear of Hell was taught to me since I was a child and even though I no longer believe in Islam it takes a long time to overcome the psychological effects such a horrifying concept does to the mind.

Teaching children to fear having their skin repeatedly burnt off their bones for eternity unless they are good Muslims is a form of child abuse. It leaves mental scars that will take years to overcome.

The question should not be why does it still bother me, but why would it not still bother me.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

No-one deserves to be tortured for billions and billions and billions of years without ever ending. Just continuous, unimaginable agonising pain and suffering.

Hell is NOT getting your "dues".

It is an unimaginably and excessively cruel and sadistic punishment that no creature "deserves" - no matter what his crime.

When you are an outsider, indeed, it is not easy to understand.

But if you are not a believer, I would presume that you also do not believe in heaven and hell right? So, why does it bother you? I don't udnerstand that, unless you feel somewhere deep down, there could be some truth to it, and it worries you, but your ego will not let you submit.

Anything that Islam teaches us, is only good and for our benefit, to stray away from that is not beneficial. So, you can either accept it and strive, or reject it and live with your own theories.
    Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 17-05-13, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thinkinghuman
    replied

Hell is getting your dues.

No-one deserves to be tortured for billions and billions and billions of years without ever ending. Just continuous, unimaginable agonising pain and suffering.

Hell is NOT getting your "dues".

It is an unimaginably and excessively cruel and sadistic punishment that no creature "deserves" - no matter what his crime.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

Sorry, my friend, but I don't believe Hell exists. The very idea that a God who claims to be loving and merciful, would create a place of eternal torture is absurd beyond words!

As I said previously; Hell is one of the most obscene and hateful concepts ever conceived by man. It cripples the mind with fear and robs it of reason and it truly baffles me how an intelligent person could even try to justify such an evil concept as some sort of "justice" for even the most wicked crimes - let alone disbelief!
    Does it really cripple the mind with fear when there are so many who do all the things in life that will lead them to hell? IF it really did, they would be more weary would they not?

Hell is not an evil concept.

Hell is getting your dues. People have no issues working hteir backsides off for their boss for a measly wage, but when it comes to securing their after life, their ego kicks in. its very laughable really.

However, I find it baffling how an intelligent person , when presented with the truth that is Islam, rejects it, but then, that is not about the person using their mind is it really? It just boils down to ego and not wanting to submit just like shaytaan , in turn those will be joining his crew.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X