Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seven Levels of Hell

Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
    yes pride is a major sin that can put someone in hell, but just wanted to say that the information that you have may not be accurate since it was taken from yahoo answers. anybody can write something on yahoo answers, and unless that person listed a source, how are we supposed to know if the information is authentic?
    No, that was my point. they stuck Quran quotes that complimented the titles of the levels of hell

but just pointing out that it wasnt the most reliable sources

so its not false info, just from some person connecting dots
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      No, that was my point. they stuck Quran quotes that complimented the titles of the levels of hell

but just pointing out that it wasnt the most reliable sources

so its not false info, just from some person connecting dots
      ah i see. i wasn't saying it was false info by the way, just that it's hard to know if its authentic since its from yahoo answers. because your first post and second post i assume came from 2 different sources and are a little contradicting.
      And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
        ah i see. i wasn't saying it was false info by the way, just that it's hard to know if its authentic since its from yahoo answers. because your first post and second post i assume came from 2 different sources and are a little contradicting.
        are they?

the numbers just seem to be misplaced

if so plz correct it and ill edit
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

I hope you dont turn on us like the other ones did.
          Oy vey! No, I'm not about causing trouble at all, in person or online. What good does that do anyone? (Besides, how could I turn on the Evil Queen who says she has poison in her heart... yikes!)

Comment

Originally posted by A Blue Thread View Post
            LOL no worries- maybe I learn from you, maybe you learn from me, and it's all good. Being civil and friendly at the end of the day is always good thing, in my book. L'chaim! (To Life!)
            oh.. no i know you were serious.. i was referring to fairy with that statment cuz i thought she was joking.... but you know what... ur the 3rd person tonight who doesnt understand me and maybe im sleepy and just dont make any sense... Whrn Im awake awake i will reread and edit what doesnt make sense.
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Allah is the most merciful, have a balance of fear and hope :)
              Its difficult when you look back and see how much wrong you did and still do. I get really depressed when I think about the fact that I have nifaaq in my heart, even when I believe that Allah (s.w.t) is the One to be worshiped and that Muhammad (s.a.w) is his beloved messenger. It really ruins my mind.

Can anyone help me on this :(
              Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

are they?

the numbers just seem to be misplaced

if so plz correct it and ill edit
                well the first post in the OP says the first level of hell is called jaheem. the second post says the first level of hell is called jahannam.

the first post in the OP says the second level of hell is called jahannam. the second post says the second level of hell is called latha/ladha.

etc, etc..

so i'm not sure what the correct order is, i just noticed that the 2 posts were a little contradicting which is why i just said that the information may not be accurate since the source is from yahoo answers. sorry, not to nit-pick anything. i just noticed and wanted to give advice.
                And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

Originally posted by A Blue Thread View Post
                  *reply for FeedMeKnowledge as well:

The Hebrew text of the Torah is written without vowels, and many Jews continue this into typing the name of G-d without the "o". (You'll see it written as YWVH sometimes as well. Different strokes.) Think of it as a show of respect, like you write (pbuh) or (saw). Mind, not all Jews do this, but it's something I subscribe to.
                  Shalom brother,

The reason that Hebrew Torah was written without short vowels is that for Semitic languages no written grammar was created yet. Also, Hebrew was a dead language long before the birth of Jesus, and according to Jews, Hebrew was revived from Arabic sometime during the 19th century.

Till today the Modern Arabic, like the Old Arabic is written without the short vowels. However, for the Holy Quran, the written grammar was created less than 70 years within the death of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (saws). This is called, the Quranic (Classical) Arabic vs the Old (Modern) Arabic.

From the Quranic (Classical) Arabic the short vowels were inserted into the Jewish Scripture called, TaNaKh, which includes the Hebrew Torah during 12th to 15th centuries.

Jews consider YWVH as being the name of God, and they believe that God name should not be taken in vain, therefore you write G-d for God. and for this reason no short vowels were inserted in TaNaKh for YWVH.

YWVH is always written with Elohim. Thus it becomes YWVH Elohim. If one inserts short vowels in YWVH it then becomes, O' He. Therefore YWVH Elohim becomes O' He Elohim.

I don't believe that God has a name. If God has a name then He will belong to that culture/people only.

Blessed be HaShem!

Comment

LockBox?

To think I spent that time discussing with you believing you were a Muslim.

:-/

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      LockBox?

Rafidhis and Jews = Brethren.
                      Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                        LockBox?

So box which was locked is open....

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
                          Its difficult when you look back and see how much wrong you did and still do. I get really depressed when I think about the fact that I have nifaaq in my heart, even when I believe that Allah (s.w.t) is the One to be worshiped and that Muhammad (s.a.w) is his beloved messenger. It really ruins my mind.

When shaytan reminds you of your past, remind him of his future

:D

Comment

Message of Rasulullah :saw:

'The people of Hell are five:

1) the weak who lack power (to avoid evil), who follow blindly and do not care for family or property (i.e. they care neither for the benefits of the Hereafter nor of this world);
                            2) the dishonest who whose greed cannot be concealed even in the case of minor things;
                            3) a person who would betray you morning and evening regarding your family and your property.'
                            He also made mention of
                            4) the miser and the liar
                            5) and one who is in the habit of abusing people and using obscene and foul language.

[Muslim]

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, was asked, “What enters most people into Paradise?” He said, “Fear of Allah and good manner/characters.” He was asked, “What enters most people into the Hellfire?” He said, “The mouth and the private parts.” (Tirmidhi)

"Shall I not tell you whom the (Hell) Fire is forbidden to ? It is forbidden to touch a person who is always accessible, having polite and kind nature.''
                            [At-Tirmidhi]
                            :GB_bonesrock:
                            And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post

Yes I can understand how this could really do things to the mind. But...

'O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful.'
                              39:53
                              By time, Indeed, mankind is in lose, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. (Qur'an: 103-1-3)

Comment

can someone answer if this has a basis?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X