Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forty Very Easy, Quick & Rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forty Very Easy, Quick & Rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!

Bump

Comment

-bump-
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

JazakAllah Khair. MashAllah really good thread. I will be coming here often InshAllah :)
        "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
        (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

-How to save threads? This is important and I want to save it for future reference.

Comment

^^ Bookmark it?
            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
            As You have sanctified Your house,
            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
            In which permission of entry
            Is only granted to a few,
            Please Allah, allow my heart
            To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
            In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Invisabump.

Comment

:jkk:
                The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Comment

For the second one number 2. It says ninth heaven, I thought there were only 7 heavens? Please can you clarify, Other than that Jazak Allah Khayr.

Comment

Is this all authentic?

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

*BUMP*

My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                      As You have sanctified Your house,
                      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                      In which permission of entry
                      Is only granted to a few,
                      Please Allah, allow my heart
                      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by Moderation View Post
                        For the second one number 2. It says ninth heaven, I thought there were only 7 heavens? Please can you clarify, Other than that Jazak Allah Khayr.
                        Asalaamu Alaikum. Yes that was a typo. Ive got rid of that particular hadith now just in case. Jazakallah for poiting it out.
                        10 steps to increase our imaan(faith)
                        http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192926
                        Forty Good Deeds to do Everyday!
                        http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230798

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
                          Is this all authentic?
                          Yes of course it is. Ask Sheikh Google lol

Comment

Originally posted by hamza81 View Post
                            Yes of course it is. Ask Sheikh Google lol
                            5. We Can Earn Over a BILLION Rewards in Just a Few Seconds!

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

I'm just concerned about this one, if it's verifiable than it's a amazing Hadith with immense amount of rewards.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
                              5. We Can Earn Over a BILLION Rewards in Just a Few Seconds!

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

I'm just concerned about this one, if it's verifiable than it's a amazing Hadith with immense amount of rewards.
                              The generosity of Almighty Allah is uncomprehensible!

From now on make Dua for every believer from Adam (As) until the last believer in every Dua and can you imagine the good deeds we can gain for every believer we pray for. Subhanallah!

Comment

These are so easy alhamdulillah. But I always wondered.... would you need to be really pious and good in order to get these easy blessings, or could you be any Muslim?
                                Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

Working...
                                X