This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hadeeth A Day!

Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari (RA) reported that Prophet (SAW) said, “Allah, the Exalted, will continue to stretch out His Hand in the night so that the sinners of the day may repent, and continue to stretch His Hand in the daytime so that the sinners of the night may repent, until the sun rises from the west." [Muslim]

Comment

Muslim Book 001, Number 0037:
      It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said to his uncle at the time of his death: Make a profession of it that there is no god but Allah and I will bear testimony (of your being a Muslim) on the Day of judgment. But he (Abu Talib) refused to do so. Then Allah revealed this verse:
      " Verily thou canst not guide to the right path whom thou lovest. And it is Allah Who guideth whom He will and He knoweth best who are the guided" (xxviii. 56).

Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

"There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah." (Bukhari)...so simple but so perfect and powerful..SubhaAllah!!

May Allah swt increase everyones remembrance and love of Allah The Most Merciful, Most Forgiving, Ameen.

Comment

Muslim Volume 2, Book 15, Number 77:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar:
          Allah's Apostle used to offer the prayer of 'Id-ul-Adha and 'Id-ul-Fitr and then deliver the Khutba after the prayer.

Comment

Muslim Book 005, Number 2147:
            Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There is no Sadaqa on a slave except Sadaqat-ul-Fitr.

Comment

If you had all relied on Allah as you should rely on Him, then He would have provided for you as He provides for the birds, who wake up hungry in the morning and return with full stomachs at dusk.” (At-Tirmidhi)

Comment

There are many doors to goodness. (Saying) ‘glory to God,’ ‘praise be to God,’ ‘there is no deity but God,’ enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf (until you understand them), leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one’s legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the weak with the strength of one’s arms – all of these are (forms of) charity prescribed for you.” (Prophet Muhammad (s) in Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 98)

The Prophet Muhammad (s) said: “Anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should entertain his guest generously, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet (i.e. abstain from all kinds of evil and dirty talk).“ (Sahih Al Bukhari)

The Prophet Muhammad (s) said: “Whoever is offered an apology from a fellow Muslim should accept it unless he knows that the person apologizing is being dishonest.” (Mishkat al Tabrizi, Vol 3, Hadith no. 5052)

The Prophet (s) said, “Shall I inform you about the people of Paradise? They comprise every obscure unimportant humble person, and if he takes Allah’s Oath that he will do that thing, Allah will fulfill his oath (by doing that). Shall I inform you about the people of the Fire? They comprise every cruel, violent, proud and conceited person.” (Sahih Al Bukhari)
                Last edited by faithheals; 04-09-11, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Abu Hurayrah (RA) that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said:

“Prayer is the best of prescribed things, so the one who is able to do a lot of it, let him do a lot of it.”

Comment

Whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience.“ (Prophet Muhammad (s) as reported by Abu Said Al Khudri in Sahih Bukhari, vol 2 hadith 548) Amazing :love: May allah swt make me content, self-sufficient and patient always, Ameen!!

"The most valuable things in life) are a tongue which mentions God, a grateful heart and a believing wife who helps a man with his faith." (Prophet Muhammad (s) as reported in Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 721)

"Forsake wordly pleasures, Allah will like you, and forsake what others have, mankind will like you." (Prophet Muhammad (s) as reported by Ibn Majah) So true..no one likes people who keeps envying anyone who has something "better" than them...why can't some people just say MashaAllah or Alhamdulillah instead of getting jealous...I don't get it!!

The worst of guardians is a cruel ruler. Beware of becoming one of them.” (Sahih Muslim)

Comment

Muslim Book 13, Number 4002:
                      A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that a man said to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) : My mother died all of a sudden, and I think if she (could have the opportunity) to speak she would have (made a will) regarding Sadaqa'. Will I be entitled to reward if I give charity on her behalf ? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes.

Comment

Muslim Book 28, Number 5610:
                        Sa'd reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying : It is better for the belly of any one of you to be stuffed with pus rather than to stuff (one's mind) with poetry.

Comment

Narrated by Anas bin Malik

Allah's Apostle said, "Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than anyone of you is pleased with finding his camel which he had lost in the desert."

(Bukhari)

Comment

Bukhari 009.088.209 - Afflictions and the End of the World - - - -
                            Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa
                            That he visited Al-hajjaj (bin Yusuf). Al-hajjaj said, "O son of Al-Akwa! You have turned on your heels (i.e., deserted Islam) by staying (in the desert) with the bedouins." Salama replied, "No, but Allah's Apostle allowed me to stay with the bedouin in the desert." Narrated Yazid bin Abi Ubaid: When 'Uthman bin Affan was killed (martyred), Salama bin Al-Akwa' went out to a place called Ar-Rabadha and married there and begot children, and he stayed there till a few nights before his death when he came to Medina.

Comment

Hadith Qudsi 15:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Allah the Almighty said:
                              I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.
                              (1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty. It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).

Comment

'The son of Adam says, 'My money,My money!' Yet, what is his money except that which you eat and use up, wear and tear, and spend in charity and thus keep (in your record). Other than that, it'll go away and will be left for the people(inheritors).' Sahih Muslim

Love the blatant truth in this hadith with regards to money!
                                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Working...
                                X